Slobodan Rubežić

1 hour ago, Granite95 said:

I’d agree, not sure why we persist with him over MacDonald who can’t be anymore of a liability than Ruby 

Guy is just as mistake prone as Stewart

This obsession with some around MacDonald is weird.

He looked fucking awful against St Mirren earlier this season. Worse than Ruby by far. Pollock made him look good.

Rubezic is good in the air . Macdonald isn't even that

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

Whilst he's good in the air, that's about it, guy's a donkey and even as a sweeper in a back three he looks ropey.

He was completely caught out from a simple hoof from their disallowed goal and I lost count amount of times he gave it away.

Also seems very rash diving in when he doesn't need to (see pens given away this season).

He's hopeless. Absolutely hopeless. He's just a passenger in the Robsonball failure formation. 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Tyzo_1903 said:

Whilst he's good in the air, that's about it, guy's a donkey and even as a sweeper in a back three he looks ropey.

He was completely caught out from a simple hoof from their disallowed goal and I lost count amount of times he gave it away.

Also seems very rash diving in when he doesn't need to (see pens given away this season).

Did he not play Boyle offside expertly? Looks like it was Devlin or Gartenmann that nearly cost us there?

9 minutes ago, slippers said:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/slobodan-rubezic-shock-tottenham-transfer-28049003

Spurs head scout impressed with our Ruby allegedly…

I have to say while he looked terrible in his opening handful of games he’s came on leaps and bounds. We could have a real quality player by end of season. 

This.

High hopes for the Serbian/Montenegran shithouse.

28 minutes ago, slippers said:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/slobodan-rubezic-shock-tottenham-transfer-28049003

I have to say while he looked terrible in his opening handful of games he’s came on leaps and bounds. We could have a real quality player by end of season. 

5 Million. 

Fair price. 

4 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

He's as raw as a pun o mince, but I definitely thunk there's a good defender in there.

I'll be absolutely delighted to be wrong about him. I'll give him this, the more minutes of football he plays, the more headers he wins. 

I don't believe for a single second he's being scouted by anyone, let alone the leaders (sorry they have a game in hand) of the EP fucking L. If anyone does believe that they need to put down the crack pipe 😂

1 hour ago, slippers said:

If you were a scout at the game would you reveal who you were really looking at, and open the door for scouts of other clubs to jump in. Or just say it was someone else? 🤔

1 hour ago, Boras said:

If you were a scout at the game would you reveal who you were really looking at, and open the door for scouts of other clubs to jump in. Or just say it was someone else? 🤔

To be honest it sounds like they're suggesting Spurs sent a scout to take in a few games up here and Ruby has impressed in one of those games. Doesn't mean a bid is coming in.