Gaylord Forum

CCB III

3 hours ago, perthshirered said:

Instead of all this hostility, why not tell us another of your ditties, something like - 

"You won't believe this but I eat cheese and jam pieces" 

Or that time you did something crazy, like writing boobs on a calculator. 

Well if you really want to know I shagged a barmaid lasT night and she made me a bacon roll in the morning. Not a fan of jam too sweet.

8 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

Massive pant pishing again today. I'd love to see the reaction to a genuine actual crisis.

Come to think of it I don't think the reaction was this bad after Darvel, the 5-0 or the 6-0.

And since then the dons have probably spent more than all but the top two teams combined 

and we’re in a worse league position now 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ramandu said:

It's at it again. Can't we all just calm down?

Robson Oot? Red flags? Folk angry because we won a game once? Folk happy because we lost? Next manager? Cormack Park?

Celebrating a rare high point this season last Saturday lead to another civil war. I don't even know why I felt compelled to get caught up in it. Quite rightly a couple of my posts ended by in the hot garage thread. I'm disappointed in myself.

On a better note, I'm on the beach. Weather is ace. Bloody Mary for breakfast. Sipping a Dorada. 

55 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Robson Oot? Red flags? Folk angry because we won a game once? Folk happy because we lost? Next manager? Cormack Park?

Celebrating a rare high point this season last Saturday lead to another civil war. I don't even know why I felt compelled to get caught up in it. Quite rightly a couple of my posts ended by in the hot garage thread. I'm disappointed in myself.

On a better note, I'm on the beach. Weather is ace. Bloody Mary for breakfast. Sipping a Dorada. 

Club shifted too many tickets for the cup final. It's a disgrace, sack the CEO and the board.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...