Jamie McGrath

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Lolz aye he's turned up in a game finally. Woo

but it's good to see my comments have been noted by him, and he's started trying 

“ turned up in a game finally” 

Crazy comment about our 2nd top scorer and 3rd top contributor of goals & assists combined. 

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, Reykjavik 1967 said:

“ turned up in a game finally” 

Crazy comment about our 2nd top scorer and 3rd top contributor of goals & assists combined. 

Been bang average most of the season. Couple of goals here and there, then disappears in games. He’s been our main attacking midfielder…How many assists does he have? 

• Dildo 1
Just now, Durrant Dived said:

Like 95% of the team then? Weird to single out McGrath as a bad one when he's been one of our best players.

I haven’t singled him out - I’ve commented in the thread about him…

Just like I have re other players.

First goals in the league in 2 months. Well done him. 1 assist all season. Amazing 

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Lolz aye he's turned up in a game finally. Woo

but it's good to see my comments have been noted by him, and he's started trying 

What's he on now? 7 goals or something? Playing in a midfield 3 he's not suited to as well. 

He'll probably get 10 for the season without pens, which none of us would've anticipated. 

2 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I haven’t singled him out - I’ve commented in the thread about him…

Just like I have re other players.

First goals in the league in 2 months. Well done him. 1 assist all season. Amazing 

Are people on here just permanently depressed? 

McGrath has been a good signing, if we continue to set up and play like today then he’s going to score more and get more freedom to attack. 

Just now, CCB III said:

What's he on now? 7 goals or something? Playing in a midfield 3 he's not suited to as well. 

He'll probably get 10 for the season without pens, which none of us would've anticipated. 

7 for the season in all comps. 1 assist in all comps. Attacking mid. he can do more. Shinnie and clarkson have been slated (rightly at times), but this guy has kind of gone unnoticed. This thread is proof of that. Look at the length of time between posts.