Jamie McGrath

15 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Boys fucking garbage, looks a weak link out of our defenders who are absolute gash, constantly attacked by the other teams as they know he’s pish also, conceded 4 penalties and could have been more, constantly caught out by wingers, positioning is laughable, going forward he’s to slow, cumbersome, crossing is shit, picks the wrong option most times in the attacking third, only thing he’s got is heart/determination, if the support think he’s at any sort of level and makes us stronger going forward then we may as well shut shop, fucking cove level player.

IMG-7558.png

there is your quality left back stats, assisted twice in 4 years and scored twice in 4 years, if that’s the level you want our players to aspire to, then you’ve got the club you deserve. Fucking howling player.

Not all data is accurate min.😉

• Upvote 1

Said it before, MacKenzie wasn't supposed to be our starting LB this season anyway. We signed McGarry for that. Not his fault McGarry turned out to be absolutely useless.

He's short of the quality we need to be aiming for in our starting 11 but I'd be keeping him around as a squad depth player for sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Boys fucking garbage, looks a weak link out of our defenders who are absolute gash, constantly attacked by the other teams as they know he’s pish also, conceded 4 penalties and could have been more, constantly caught out by wingers, positioning is laughable, going forward he’s to slow, cumbersome, crossing is shit, picks the wrong option most times in the attacking third, only thing he’s got is heart/determination, if the support think he’s at any sort of level and makes us stronger going forward then we may as well shut shop, fucking cove level player.

IMG-7558.png

there is your quality left back stats, assisted twice in 4 years and scored twice in 4 years, if that’s the level you want our players to aspire to, then you’ve got the club you deserve. Fucking howling player.

Sit down and take  a breather ye dinna half speak pish..

• Upvote 3
17 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Shinnie? 
Generous.  
Tries his balls off, but spends most of the time trying to catch up with someone. 
Our midfield in general is weak. 

McKenzie? Nah. A penalty waiting to happen. He’s personally conceded 4. 
Lacks concentration.

McGrath - 10 goals from midfield is good in anyone’s book 

Miovski - speaks for itself.

Devlin - generally good, but poor in the last month or two.

Shiine gets pass marks .and so does the rest above

40 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Like I was discussing with my brother-in-law this morning, local lads that play for our club are automatically demonised by some of our supporters, regardless of the strengths and qualities they possess.

Jack MacKenzie has a lovely left foot when he uses it appropriately and has showed that on several occasions (off the top of my head, his goal at ibrox this season, and his exceptional cross for Luis Lopes to score with a diving header at Fir Park last season are just two examples of this fact). 

Dennis Law said the exact same thing to me this morning at the Subway in Westhill town.

3 minutes ago, Derek Hamilton said:

Sit down and take  a breather ye dinna half speak pish..

14 posts in, who the fuck are you?, come on then, explain how I am talking pish, this will be good

• Haha 1
Just now, Derek Hamilton said:

Look Ayrshire lad pipe down get back in yer Fiesta ,life is far too short .i aint got the time to debate with a gype like you.

lol, cause you have nothing to say, got a bmw and a Kia Niro, not everyone is poor down here lol.enjoy your day retard.

• Dildo 2
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Like I was discussing with my brother-in-law this morning, local lads that play for our club are automatically demonised by some of our supporters, regardless of the strengths and qualities they possess.

Jack MacKenzie has a lovely left foot when he uses it appropriately and has showed that on several occasions (off the top of my head, his goal at ibrox this season, and his exceptional cross for Luis Lopes to score with a diving header at Fir Park last season are just two examples of this fact). 

His left foot is good for his balance when walking, yeah

That's it

It's not very good at all when it comes to playing football 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

lol, cause you have nothing to say, got a bmw and a Kia Niro, not everyone is poor down here lol.enjoy your day retard.

Hahaha

I love you but I've never seen that before

I'm not a huge car connoisseur,  granted, but is "actually, I've got a kia niro " genuinely a good comeback?

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Hahaha

I love you but I've never seen that before

I'm not a huge car connoisseur,  granted, but is "actually, I've got a kia niro " genuinely a good comeback?

lol, no, he pissed me off, hate that poor man rhetoric if your from Ayrshire, anyway, it’s the truth MT, wasn’t going to comeback with av a Ferrari after the fiesta quip. Anyway, we move on 😂

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

lol, no, he pissed me off, hate that poor man rhetoric if your from Ayrshire, anyway, it’s the truth MT, wasn’t going to comeback with av a Ferrari after the fiesta quip. Anyway, we move on 😂

A fiesta?

EXCUUUUUSE ME!!

I HAVE A KIA ILL HAVE YOU KNOW

A NIIIIRO , NO LESS!!!

• Haha 1
Just now, Millertime said:

A fiesta?

EXCUUUUUSE ME!!

I HAVE A KIA ILL HAVE YOU KNOW

A NIIIIRO , NO LESS!!!

+ a bmw 325 i, beautiful driving machine, an older one without all the gadgets which just adds to the driving experience, Kia has all the mod cons, far too futuristic for me, prefer the old classic. 😂

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

You’re a top man @Dons79 but like MT I just about choked and snorted my cup Of tea out my nose, when I read that😂
I know fuck all about cars either and I respect your honesty. Many may have lied and said an Aston Martin..

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Dons79 said:

IMG-7558.png

Are you suggesting we should cash in on his €323k value?

• Haha 1

If Kenny McLean was like a rolls Royce for us then I reckon Jack McKenzie has been our Kia Niro. 

there are other positions badly needing addressed. Keep the Niro for next season for a bit of stability then look to visit Arnold Clark the following season if things have been patched up elsewhere. 

23 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

Yet another one that the dafties amongst our support loudly claimed we wouldn't miss and was shite.We do have more than our fair share of narrow minded idiots. 

Great engine and determination which we are missing very much indeed. 

....and zero footballing ability.  Really miss his marauding runs up the park finished off by the ball sailing into the Merkland stand.

• Dildo 1