Do you prefer bacon or sausage butties? And why?

JumboJET

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Roll ‘n sausage. ‘N being abbreviated from ‘and’. What do you call a roll and sausage, a sausage roll? So what do you call the pastry treat ( like wot Greggs sell) with the same name? 

Sausage in a roll 

Obviously there’s no such issue with a bacon roll which is why it’s simply called a bacon roll by non-fuckwits

27 minutes ago, redone said:

Sausage in a roll 

Obviously there’s no such issue with a bacon roll which is why it’s simply called a bacon roll by non-fuckwits

Hi can a have 2 sausage in a roll please?

what your wanting? 2 sausages in the one roll?

naw, I want 2 rolls and sausage please

ahhhh, that’s better spastic.

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Hi can a have 2 sausage in a roll please?

what your wanting? 2 sausages in the one roll?

naw, I want 2 rolls and sausage please

ahhhh, that’s better spastic.

I can see why it might be difficult for some to grasp

So in your case , just point at a Sausage in a roll and say “Two o them , please”

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

How are you defining ‘Weegie’ ?

When an Aberdonian says everyone south of Stonehaven is a weegie he means just that. 

Yir average Aberdonian couldnt identify a Dundonian/Fife/Edinbrah accent as distinct from the weegie one. Therefore, all weegies. 

Keeps it simple. 

16 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

When an Aberdonian says everyone south of Stonehaven is a weegie he means just that. 

Yir average Aberdonian couldnt identify a Dundonian/Fife/Edinbrah accent as distinct from the weegie one. Therefore, all weegies. 

Keeps it simple. 

I can.

But Greenock is a weegie. Same as Cumbernauld, Paisley etc. Weegies.

Greenock is alright to be fair. Weather is absolutely horrendous 96% of the time, all of the time but folk from there are alright. Richard Wilson is a Greenock native.

I don't believe it.

While I'm at it, can someone help settle an argument for me? Are Victor and Margaret Meldrew meant to be Scottish in One Foot in the Grave? Both Wilson & Crosbie are Scottish and their accents come through. My partner thinks they are meant to play an English couple though. The show seems to be silent on the issue.

27 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

While I'm at it, can someone help settle an argument for me? Are Victor and Margaret Meldrew meant to be Scottish in One Foot in the Grave? Both Wilson & Crosbie are Scottish and their accents come through. My partner thinks they are meant to play an English couple though. The show seems to be silent on the issue.

They're 2 Scots playing a Scottish couple that live in England. Where's the confusion?