Aberdeen 1 - 3 BK Häcken

56 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Robson needs to ditch this 3-1-4-2 pish & the long ball shite.

Go 4 at the back.

Roos. 
Devlin MacDonald Jensen McGarry. 
           New signing? Shinnie. 
         Morris Clarkson Duk. 
                    Miovski 

Cant believe I’m asking for Morris to be in but with the formation above I can’t think of an alternative. 

Are we allowed to make a new signing and play them on Thursday? Wondered if the squad had to be registered prior to first leg 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Robson needs to ditch this 3-1-4-2 pish & the long ball shite.

Go 4 at the back.

Roos. 
Devlin MacDonald Jensen McGarry. 
           New signing? Shinnie. 
         Morris Clarkson Duk. 
                    Miovski 

Cant believe I’m asking for Morris to be in but with the formation above I can’t think of an alternative. 

A Ramadani replacement is essential and if not purchased is as bad as Glass and Goodwin leaving the CB oppositions short 

Morris would do ok in that formation as he can’t defend and will at least keep their LB on his toes and pinned back. 

Ok on to the next one. I presume we wont let anyone leave before the game. Too much at stake incase of any last minute illness / injuries.

I would make 3 changes but Robson is a crazy bastard so may well only make 1 or 2 of them.

Roos

Rubezic MacDonald Jensen

Devlin McGrath Clarkson Shinnie McGarry

Miosvki Duk

subs: Doohan, Dadia, Mackenzie, Williams, Polvara, Barron, Duncan, Morris, Sokler, Besuijen, Hayes, Stewart

others: Milne, Bavidge, Ritchie

prediction: 3-1 Dons; Miovski PEN, McGrath and DUK winner

14 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Ok on to the next one. I presume we wont let anyone leave before the game. Too much at stake incase of any last minute illness / injuries.

I would make 3 changes but Robson is a crazy bastard so may well only make 1 or 2 of them.

Roos

Rubezic MacDonald Jensen

Devlin McGrath Clarkson Shinnie McGarry

Miosvki Duk

subs: Doohan, Dadia, Mackenzie, Williams, Polvara, Barron, Duncan, Morris, Sokler, Besuijen, Hayes, Stewart

others: Milne, Bavidge, Ritchie

prediction: 3-1 Dons; Miovski PEN, McGrath and DUK winner

Both sides are going to be defensively vulnerable so first/early goal is crucial. 

Packed out pittodrie will be ace. I'm wondering if McGarry will get the nod over Hayes/Duncan or if Barry sticks with 100 percent fitness?

3 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Interesting. 

We can only realistically bench him if we go with Devlin in the back and Morris RWB. I didnt see the game today so genuine question if thats a shout or not? 

He needs worked on. Too many touches, dragged out of position, deceptively weak and painfully slow. If he played like today on Thursday night, the main stand would crucify him. If Williams isn’t injured, they’d be better sending him back. Lack of protection from midfield doesn’t help either tbf. Just need to batter those Swedes on Thursday.

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

He needs worked on. Too many touches, dragged out of position, deceptively weak and painfully slow. If he played like today on Thursday night, the main stand would crucify him. If Williams isn’t injured, they’d be better sending him back. Lack of protection from midfield doesn’t help either tbf. Just need to batter those Swedes on Thursday.

Williams is certainly an interesting one. 

Start using him or find a way to broker a deal to get him away.

Giving him the Vinnie treatment is the worst idea of all the options

2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Exaggeration helps accentuate the point for you and the others who are hard of thinking. He’s crap.

Over your allotted screen time for today again mate. 

To say he’s crap is a gross overstatement. He’s been relatively solid at the back of a makeshift defence, had numerous good tackles and blocks.

lighten up laddie would you