Stefan Gartenmann

51 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

There is no buy option but I think we should twist Midtjyllands arm come January. Offer a decent fee etc.

Midtjylland were quite happy for Stefan Gartenmann to go out on loan (whether it be he was surplus to requirements or as part of his recovery from a long-term injury), so would not be surprised if they would be far more amenable to deal with than the likes of, say, celtic (Christie and Scales).

Gartenmann's clearance last night from inside the 6 yard area in the second half was outstanding.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Midtjylland were quite happy for Stefan Gartenmann to go out on loan (whether it be he was surplus to requirements or as part of his recovery from a long-term injury), so would not be surprised if they would be far more amenable to deal with than the likes of, say, celtic (Christie and Scales).

Gartenmann's clearance last night from inside the 6 yard area in the second half was outstanding.

He looks like he knows the script, i like him.

51 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Well I'm very much hoping we can do a deal we them as for me he's very very good. Yup his tackle was immense.

3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

We're about twice the size of Midtjylland attendance-wise. Not sure how much cash they have, but he'd surely see us as a significant step up if we went in for him?

I could be wrong but have they not featured in Europe more regularly than us in recent years? I seem to recall them knocking Celtic out of one of the competitions.

12 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

True. However, he formed a decent understanding and partnership with Mattie Pollock in the second half of last season but he's had to starr again playing alongside new central defenders and it hasn't worked out for him so far.

It often happens when one of a defensive partnership leaves (back to his parent club in Pollock's instance). 

After seeing his interview before the match on red tv and after today it’s a must that we try and buy him going forward, composed good player, Gunn better get on it, while he’s at it he should be tying down Barron as well as their is a player in him, he’d only get better with job security, if he wanted that is.