January Transfer Window ๐Ÿ˜‚

Toondon

9 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Every transfer window since the chat sites started, I usually continually check rumour and signing threads in hope of news.

This window I really couldn't give a fuck if we sign anyone or not.ย  And that's whilst knowing we desperately need quality to add to the team.

Robson is so shit, uninspiring and dull, getting extra players in won't make any fucking difference.

Top posting Ernie.

16 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Every transfer window since the chat sites started, I usually continually check rumour and signing threads in hope of news.

This window I really couldn't give a fuck if we sign anyone or not.ย  And that's whilst knowing we desperately need quality to add to the team.

Robson is so shit, uninspiring and dull, getting extra players in won't make any fucking difference.

We could sign the next Messi and Robson would play him as a wing back.

5 minutes ago, davieb said:

... of shit ones

Nothing wrong with our CB's tbh. The organisation of them on the other hand...ย 

And if they are all shit, then it's even more of a reflection on the complete incompetence of those in senior positions at our club.ย 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Last thing we need is a CB. We've got loads ๐Ÿ˜‚

Agree.ย 
ย 

None are as good as Pollock, though.

ย 

So, have to wait and see on that.ย 
ย 

If it was Pollock + what we actually need there'd be no complaints. As you say the issue is signing a fans favourite like Pollock to pander to a rightfully discontented fanbase.ย 

Just now, CCB III said:

Agree.ย 
ย 

None are as good as Pollock, though.
ย 

I don't particularly agree tbh. Our issues this season are systemic and down mainly to poor organisation and coaching imo.ย 

Just now, CCB III said:

So, have to wait and see on that.ย 
ย 

If it was Pollock + what we actually need there'd be no complaints. As you say the issue is signing a fans favourite like Pollock to pander to a rightfully discontented fanbase.ย 

My issue is we have Rube, Gartenmann, Macdonald, Mackenzie & Jensen who play CB. We also have devlin and Milne who could step in there in emergencies.

Now we finally appear to be favouring playing 2 CB's, why the fuck do we need another?ย 

We are absolutely spunking cash on so many players who don't contribute because we've no coherent strategy of what we're doing. It's an absolute disgrace.ย 

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't particularly agree tbh. Our issues this season are systemic and down mainly to poor organisation and coaching imo.ย 

My issue is we have Rube, Gartenmann, Macdonald, Mackenzie & Jensen who play CB. We also have devlin and Milne who could step in there in emergencies.

Now we finally appear to be favouring playing 2 CB's, why the fuck do we need another?ย 

We are absolutely spunking cash on so many players who don't contribute because we've no coherent strategy of what we're doing. It's an absolute disgrace.ย 

Matter of opinion then.ย 
ย 

If he did come in, ironically I think it would see McDonald leave.ย 
ย 

He improves the XI IMHO.ย