January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

21 minutes ago, slippers said:

Alan Nixon alluding to another signing today or what does that mean? That he called it? 

“aye…and another 😂” 

Imagine showing off when you call a signing correct, thankfully I'm very modest. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Phillips deal makes no sense to me at all. Makes me wonder if one of our existing CMs will be leaving this window.

Makes perfect sense to me. We were always destined to get a couple of desperate nobody's playing at English lower leagues in on loan around the very end of the window. Another one incoming for sure before it shuts.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Bielsa has been after him since the summer. 

We may have been interested in the summer but the fact he's had virtually no game time since the turn of the year why wait until 4 days before the window shuts to sign him? We could've got him at the start of the window if we wanted him that badly. 

The board have panicked big time.

4 minutes ago, davieb said:

From the Huns? 😂

They’d have to pay compensation and a percentage of next fee at the end of the season due to his age. I’d rather he went now than spend the next six months with speculation about his next move hanging over him and the club

8 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

We may have been interested in the summer but the fact he's had virtually no game time since the turn of the year why wait until 4 days before the window shuts to sign him? We could've got him at the start of the window if we wanted him that badly. 

The board have panicked big time.

Probably.

They’re fucking clueless, you just need to look at them keeping that dick in the managers chair