January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

The boys on the RTG podcast were saying that Cormack wants Pollock back but Robson doesn't because he's concerned about match fitness. 

Seriously?

Putting aside Robson’s idiocy, why the fuck is Cormack poking his bugle in again? If anybody, it shoujd be Gunn, maybe Burrows, but certainly not Cormack.

17 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Seriously?

Putting aside Robson’s idiocy, why the fuck is Cormack poking his bugle in again? If anybody, it shoujd be Gunn, maybe Burrows, but certainly not Cormack.

It's what they said. The bald one (Glen?) said that he spoke to someone and he was told that Cormack wanted Pollock back.

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

How would they know that exactly? 

Don't shoot the messenger. Just relaying what was said

8 minutes ago, ullevi said:

What is the RTG podcast? Also how would they know anything? 

Plus if I was the manager I would be telling the chairman to keep out of it. 

See above. 

Just now, AyrshireSheep said:

It's what they said. The bald one (Glen?) said that he spoke to someone and he was told that Cormack wanted Pollock back.

Don't shoot the messenger. Just relaying what was said

See above. 

I just think they’re totally guessing.

Not a chance Glenn Schruder or Calum Wright have access to the goings on at Pittodrie. 

22 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Seriously?

Looking at the bigger picture if a good player is available and Cormack is willing to spend cash on them why not?  

He will know Robson won't be around for much longer.

6 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Looking at the bigger picture if a good player is available and Cormack is willing to spend cash on them why not?  

He will know Robson won't be around for much longer.

No. Not his place. It’s the DoFs place or possibly the CEO but certainly not the owner. His meddling is causing massive issues.

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not a chance Glenn Schruder or Calum Wright have access to the goings on at Pittodrie

Tbh they never said they did. Glen said he was told by somebody. It is possible that he's been told by somebody that does know something. You or I don't know any different. 

It wouldn't shock me one bit to see Cormack meddling. He's on Social Media all the time. He likes fans posts on a daily basis and he'll see all the "come home Mattie" tweets and shite like that. If he thinks he can get fans on side by getting him back it's exactly the sort of thing the egotistical maniac would do. 

28 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not a chance Glenn Schruder or Calum Wright have access to the goings on at Pittodrie. 

O right so it’s that podcast, could well be true but usually when someone says “they spoke to someone” it means he read it on Twitter 

58 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

The boys on the RTG podcast were saying that Cormack wants Pollock back but Robson doesn't because he's concerned about match fitness. 

Interesting if true, considering Robson won't play guys for weeks and then throw them in, then bench then again when they don't perform 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Apparently Pollock was very good for Watford today. That’s unfortunate. 

Watched the second half and he was. Game changed when Armstrong came on for Southampton, equaliser was scored couple of minutes after Porteus came on :clangers:

10 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

No. Not his place. It’s the DoFs place or possibly the CEO but certainly not the owner. His meddling is causing massive issues.

You are guessing that Cormack has been meddling.

It could also have been that Cormack said, if you want Pollock back I will provide the funding for that deal.

Which I would read as Cormack wanting Pollock back but not meddling.

But like you I don't know either..

• Upvote 1

Gartenmaan is fine, and more noticeably, looks fine in games whereby we have possession and he isn't asked to constantly defend for 90 mins. 

The defenders have all made individual mistakes across the season, but the set up doesn't help them, nor does the lack of midfield presence or ability to defend from the front. 

Im very confident Gartenmaan would be a more than adequate player for us, along with Jensen, if they weren't asked to defend constantly.

Him and Jensen were more than comfortable first half on Saturday whilst we had possession and they were able to get involved, they were able to swat away just about every Hearts attack. 

We then lost the game through the middle and in the wide areas, very little to do with either player. 

Again, it goes back to the set up killing us. 

1 v 1 Gartenmaan is brilliant. 

• Upvote 3