January Transfer Window 😂

Toondon

1 hour ago, Donderheid said:

Players we have looked carefully at to then be told no thanks, a few panic loans tomorrow night followed by the usual line of “we worked hard over the whole month to get the targets over the line but just fell short “.

why would you uproot and move to Aberdeen, unless you like seagulls, 2p cash cascades and golf.

Cash cascades? Posh cunt. It’s ‘penny falls’ min

20 minutes ago, Turra red said:

The club said there is illness around the club and Duk has been hit by it.... probably not true but that's what was said.

We need someone creative in today but i have my doubts now. 

Thought someone said the seen him standing outside airport. Maybe caught a bug there 

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

apparently Duk will be made to stay but a bit more than meets the eye to the illness

I’m not sure it’s a football thing with Duk ( although playing under Robson must be grim) but more he hasn’t settled in the city. Weather might play  a part, freezing cold and the winters aren’t much better.

Will be really sad to see Duk go if he is leaving. Always seemed that he loved being here, but this season he's looked a bit miserable on the pitch, which is hardly surprising given he's been chasing long balls getting punted over his head most of the time. One of the most exciting players we've had in years, totally ruined by terrible tactics and decisions. He should have gone on to score 20+ goals this season and then either move for millions, or sign a new contract and stay another couple seasons to cement his place as one of the best players we've ever had. Gutted if he leaves like this. Similar feeling if Barron leaves, and to a lesser extent I feel the same regarding Besoujin. Robson has sabotaged what is a decent squad and what should have been a great season.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Don_Corleone said:

Will be really sad to see Duk go if he is leaving. Always seemed that he loved being here, but this season he's looked a bit miserable on the pitch, which is hardly surprising given he's been chasing long balls getting punted over his head most of the time. One of the most exciting players we've had in years, totally ruined by terrible tactics and decisions. He should have gone on to score 20+ goals this season and then either move for millions, or sign a new contract and stay another couple seasons to cement his place as one of the best players we've ever had. Gutted if he leaves like this. Similar feeling if Barron leaves, and to a lesser extent I feel the same regarding Besoujin. Robson has sabotaged what is a decent squad and what should have been a great season.

He wants out. I think he prob goes now. But just need leganes or where’ve to pay our valuation. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RUL said:

What even is our valuation?

No idea but if we can get 1m profit after benfica take a cut I think we cut the cord. Too much went on behind the scenes. 

Spend the 1m on 2 wingers as I think we need 2 now if he is to go.  

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Selling Duk is a PR disaster for the club, there's nothing in that side now going to attract the youngsters to watch the games now, the football is fucking dire, the schools will be full of Premiership side strips again when last few years it's been AFC, poor show.

Leganes in Spanish 2nd Division linked.

They’ll not pay much.

And we need to hand half of that over.

I’m sure the Board will have a cunning plan.

Fact that Robson has killed Duks game & then hardly used him as a result softens the blow of losing him somewhat but only because of Robson has this become the feeing.

That is how damaging Robson has been to the club’s ‘strategy’ & keeping Robson will only do same to other players like Clarkson & possibly even Miovski in future 

2 hours ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

I’m not sure it’s a football thing with Duk ( although playing under Robson must be grim) but more he hasn’t settled in the city. Weather might play  a part, freezing cold and the winters aren’t much better.

Well if he had played better he would be in Cote d'Ivoire right now.

1 minute ago, Turra red said:

If the window shuts at 11:30 tonight how realistic is it for us to sign players especially given there are no rumours of incomers at the moment?

Once robson gets the bullet we will really struggle for width even if duk does stay.

Deadline is tomorrow midnight