Next Manager

Give it to Gordon Strachan. I want you to. There's no one else with the personality to motivate that team before the cup final if Robson goes.

You've got nothing to lose. Neil Lennon. He'd walk to Aberdeen tomorrow as well. But I think the Aberdeen connection with Strachan. Go for it.

You see Craig Levien back enjoying himself at St Johnsone.

Strachan would say yes. 100 per cent. He wants one last hurrah in the game. Long term. Perhaps Neil Lennon.

The Cup final. You need a motivational speaker. Strachan for me. I'd play for him.

Bring in Chesney tomorrow morning. Let the team believe in themselves. Strachan is a class act.

Gordon Strachan and Sir Alex. SOS. One last Hurrah. Save our cup final. There's no fucking chance you'll get some eastern european no mark moving to scotland in a week. You've got fucking no chance. Of some former premier league old pro like tony mowbray. No one else is coming to Aberdeen.

There's very few available scottish football icons left. That havent honourably tried and failed. Like Billy Dodds recently at Inverness. Yogi also done the same. John Robertson. Hearts.

Bring in chesney. And Sir Alex. Like the the time peterbough united brought in Ron Atkinson. What a show that was from Barry Fry.

Make it happen aberdeen. SOS. Save our cup final. Get these boys motivated.

10 minutes ago, Tonna said:

Give it to Gordon Strachan. I want you to. There's no one else with the personality to motivate that team before the cup final if Robson goes.

You've got nothing to lose. Neil Lennon. He'd walk to Aberdeen tomorrow as well. But I think the Aberdeen connection with Strachan. Go for it.

You see Craig Levien back enjoying himself at St Johnsone.

Strachan would say yes. 100 per cent. He wants one last hurrah in the game. Long term. Perhaps Neil Lennon.

The Cup final. You need a motivational speaker. Strachan for me. I'd play for him.

Bring in Chesney tomorrow morning. Let the team believe in themselves. Strachan is a class act.

Clearly a Tim on the wind up 

Robson may be a dead manager walking. An honourable man. A scottish football icon. A great man with spirit and passion. He's a rookie. And like Neil McCann in the studio. James McFadden. Scott Brown and many others. He's tried. He's given everything. Don't forget he's human. 

And hearts have a pish team team too with a pish rookie manager in Steven Naysmith. With the personality of a cardboard box. Easily fucking catchable. I despised him as a player.

Robson may be needing replaced. But you can't do it before a cup final. Pull yourselves together. And think and hold your nerve. You need to get Gordon strachan on the phone. He'll drive up tomorrow. You need fergie. You need them both in the dressing room and on the cow pat every day this week.

Robson is honourable he'll say. Listen. We are one.

This is the sitation. I love you guys i love the club. Let's try something different. Let's listen to the legends of the game. 

I think it could work. What a fucking story that would be to win the cup? Eh?

Just now, Tonna said:

Robson may be a dead manager walking. An honourable man. A scottish football icon. A great man with spirit and passion. He's a rookie. And like Neil McCann in the studio. James McFadden. Scott Brown and many others. He's tried. He's given everything. Don't forget he's human. 

And hearts have a pish team team too with a pish rookie manager in Steven Naysmith. With the personality of a cardboard box. Easily fucking catchable. I despised him as a player.

Robson may be needing replaced. But you can't do it before a cup final. Pull yourselves together. I think. You need to get Gordon strachan on the phone. He'll drive up tomorrow. You need fergie. You need them both in the dressing room. Robson is honourable he'll say. Listen.

This is the sitation. I love you guys i love the club. Let's try something different. Let's listen to the legends of the game. 

An Icon! You been reading the Gay magazines again 

45 minutes ago, BaldurBett said:

Has there ever been a professional football team that operated without any manager?

I wonder what would happen if the players were just left to do their own thing. It would add a chaotic element that other teams would find hard to analyse.

Could just rotate the managerial role every week or draw straws on Monday morning

1 hour ago, Tonna said:

Robson may be needing replaced. But you can't do it before a cup final. Pull yourselves together. And think and hold your nerve. You need to get Gordon strachan on the phone. He'll drive up tomorrow. You need fergie. You need them both in the dressing room and on the cow pat every day this week.

Robson is honourable he'll say. Listen. We are one.

Might be a banned AI bot, but already one of the better posters on the board. 

A legend who will be sorely missed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’d have McInnes back in a minute.

Completely agree, mate! I’m trying to remind myself why I thought it was time he moved on when he did…

we wanted change and it’s since resulted in the 3 unwise men in what will be quick succession ..back to being a joke again 

imagine he’d had the budget they got..

2 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Completely agree, mate! I’m trying to remind myself why I thought it was time he moved on when he did…

we wanted change and it’s since resulted in the 3 unwise men in what will be quick succession ..back to being a joke again 

imagine he’d had the budget they got..

He got binned because he went on a record run of like 10 games without a goal 

come ashore min he had given up, the fitba was shite (whether it’s worse than just now is up for debate) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
45 minutes ago, Poodler said:

He got binned because he went on a record run of like 10 games without a goal 

come ashore min he had given up, the fitba was shite (whether it’s worse than just now is up for debate) 

Can’t believe anyone watched tonight and thought I’d love to watch Kilmarnock every week. Horrible.

• Upvote 7
7 minutes ago, RUL said:

Yeah I’m just saying watching last night reminded me why he had to go. Perfect style for Kilmarnock 

There's of course some who would happily see that back. 

I maintain parting ways was for the best but we've embarrassed ourselves with the next 3 appointments.