Next Manager

2 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

Honestly think the next manager will not be from the UK. I'd rather it was but I have a feeling they will look elsewhere this time, if they haven't already 👀

Don’t usually want a foreign manager cause stuck in their way shite British players shit themselves at being asked to do nothing different. But with the amount of foreigners we have at the moment might be interesting to see. 

2 hours ago, ERNIE said:

On a brighter note I make it we have had better results in 5 games and worse in 2 if you compare this season against the corresponding fixtures last season...yes I find it hard to believe as well...

So does that mean the win & draw v Huns this season are indeed pretty much the only things the Robson supporters have left to cling to? 
That & a smash n grab robbery of Hibs in a semi?

Why have you also only selected a pool of just 7 games? 🤔 are you including the LC games?

Is the 7 games you have selected for your glamorous viewpoint by chance our 3 league wins, one league draw (Huns) & 3 LC wins?

I could show another viewpoint by just selecting (for example) 9 league games which include 6 losses & 3 draws but if you like you can add in the other draw (v Huns) to round off the pool to ten league games 

10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Bit racist. 

The only genie I’ve seen was in an animated documentary. It was blue and sounded like Robin Williams. I don’t have anything against genies, irrespective of colour or creed.I resent the implication, sir! 
my point was the current PM and his party, may require a magical intervention, potentially from a genie to secure a future in office!

NB- this assumes that genies, discovered in lamps when rubbing them, are still in the business of granting wishes. I believe, from the aforementioned documentary that 3 wishes is traditional. 

hope that clarifies things?

2 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

The only genie I’ve seen was in an animated documentary. It was blue and sounded like Robin Williams. I don’t have anything against genies, irrespective of colour or creed.I resent the implication, sir! 
my point was the current PM and his party, may require a magical intervention, potentially from a genie to secure a future in office!

NB- this assumes that genies, discovered in lamps when rubbing them, are still in the business of granting wishes. I believe, from the aforementioned documentary that 3 wishes is traditional. 

hope that clarifies things?

Did you just call Aladdin a documentary?

Makes no real difference who the manager is. 

We’ve been absolutely shite for 30 years bar a decent period when Huns went bust. If they hadn’t we’d have still won fuck all since 1995. 

We tried investing, also dabbled in not investing, we’ve had drunk foreign and uk managers, fat English chief execs, got a Scottish ones now too, after replacing a Canadian more interested in motor sports than football. Can’t even be arsed addressing our director of football. 

on Sunday I watched our goalkeeping coach miss the target repeatedly in a warm up drill whilst 2 fitter and younger goalkeepers stood about doing fuck all. 

Football has changed so much in our lifetime and Aberdeen have been left behind.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
3 minutes ago, RUL said:

Makes no real difference who the manager is. 

We’ve been absolutely shite for 30 years bar a decent period when Huns went bust. If they hadn’t we’d have still won fuck all since 1995. 

We tried investing, also dabbled in not investing, we’ve had drunk foreign and uk managers, fat English chief execs, got a Scottish ones now too, after replacing a Canadian more interested in motor sports than football. Can’t even be arsed addressing our director of football. 

on Sunday I watched our goalkeeping coach miss the target repeatedly in a warm up drill whilst 2 fitter and younger goalkeepers stood about doing fuck all. 

Football has changed so much in our lifetime and Aberdeen have been left behind.

Hard to argue with most of that, min!

we need a genie and lamp! 

Aye I'd take Mowbray too. Had Hibs playing some decent stuff when there and gave them 2 top 4 finishes in a row.

Surprised Sunderland binned him with them only being 3 points off a play-off position. Not sure who they think can do better than that but they probably view themselves as a PL side in waiting despite their recent history

pl