Next Manager

44 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

So anyone that finished above 9th last season that’s out of a job?

9th was a good start for Killie back in the league.They have improved every year he has been there.By the way I wonder what the total cost is sacking 4 managers and their assistants and getting in their replacements is now?

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

If Lennon was appointed, and I am no fan, I would continue to support the team in the hope that he brought stability and improved performances on the pitch.

Who knows he might win the majority over.

If he managed to get the team playing with a sense of purpose and results improved dramatically (which wouldn`t be difficult) the fans would be accepting of his appointment. On the other hand....if he proved to be a complete disaster the hate would be overwhelming.

Personally I would back him to get a tune out of the players. 

That said, there must be a few decent candidates who have approached the club without the fans or press knowing who they are.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JamieMT said:

Neil Lennon? No thank you. Nothing against the man but his temperament is all wrong. Repeatedly shown he can't handle the pressure associated with day to day management. If as has been rumoured he's in line for the Ireland job he should go for it. Better for him and more importantly, better for us.

Lennon is a toxic wee cunt.

He might get a short-term lift in results, but stick the kettle on for him throwing players under a bus & falling out with folk.

Don't forget him & his agent lied about our fans spitting at him & using sectarian language towards him. 

Hate him with a passion.

And besides, what has he done to merit the job? 
He’s managed a Celtic team to success when there’s been fuck all competition.

He got Hibs promoted from the Championship… big deal.

My disgust at the way we’re run is high just now. 
Look at the cluster fuck they have made of January. 

Appointing that wee rat would put the cherry on top. 

FUCK NEIL LENNON 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
18 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

9th was a good start for Killie back in the league.They have improved every year he has been there.By the way I wonder what the total cost is sacking 4 managers and their assistants and getting in their replacements is now?

Nae idea but the are shite to watch.

Honestly don't care who gets the job. It's a results business and if they deliver, then who cares. If Lennon or any other unpopular candidate came in and won Scottish Cup, then the history books will show a trophy and Aberdeen FC written down beside it. All I care about. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He might get a short-term lift in results, but stick the kettle on for him throwing players under a bus & falling out with folk.

Don't forget him & his agent lied about our fans spitting at him & using sectarian language towards him. 

Hate him with a passion.

FUCK NEIL LENNON 

Would it surprise me? I'd love to say yes, but ... Duk leaving tonight and Lennon appointed tomorrow is all too feasible.

3 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Would it surprise me? I'd love to say yes, but ... Duk leaving tonight and Lennon appointed tomorrow is all too feasible.

It's been a fair while since I last threw up in my mouth, so I suppose I was about due. 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Got a feeling it might end up being Stephen Kenny. 

No compensation and mild mannered. Will tick a few boxes. 

He would be shite and get sacked in less than 12 months so what would be the point. It needs to be someone who will come in and win us the league next season or what would be the point. It needs to be a winner who will win the league and make us winners or what is the point. No point in settling for mediocrity or else what’s the point

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hate him with a passion.

FUCK NEIL LENNON 

The Lennon protests would add some excitement to the season.

1 hour ago, ERNIE said:

Presumably any manager we take in has to obviously  be a grade above Mcinnes otherwise what was the point of all this?

Made this exact point the day DM got the dunt. No one seemed to pay any attention to it. 

“Oh i hope the next guy has a decent playing style” fucking garbage

Win games = win trophies

• Upvote 3

I think the best thing about Lennon was the lies he told about Aberdeen fans spitting at him, and throwing 'missiles' at him when he was trying to find excuses for leaving Celtic a few years back. 

Terrific guy with a brilliant rapport with our support. 

• Upvote 1