Next Manager

2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Reading that statement sounds like we are pretty close to an appointment, even that they might be in the stand for tomorrows game.

The update will be the commencement of the new search for a manager/coaching team. They’re useless.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

There's just something about Alex Neal's demeanour. He looks depressed everytime you see him. Mind you, it's the same with Stevie Clark and he turned out all right.

Footnote; I'm sure if we all stare into a mirror right now there will be a fair few depressed faces staring back this morning 😆 

His demeanour ???  It would be a change we’ve just had a hyena for the past 9 months. The one before with the silver beard though he was Moses, the one before that was a puppet with Colgate pulling his strings.  And the one before that was a patter merchant that couldn’t stay out of India. 

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, slippers said:

He hasn’t even took a game in Tampa yet. No chance his name should even be mentioned. If that’s the kind of cunts we are looking at the board can go fuck themselves. Going to be some boring Alex Neil appointment isn’t it. 

Do you trust our FMB to pick a competent 'exciting' manager? I don't. They'll make a rip roaring arse of that like they do everything else. Give me boring Alex Neil, a manager who at least has some decent experience and should be competent enough to get us organized enough to start winning games and climbing back up the table. He'll do alright.

My apathy towards AFC at the moment is at an all time low. Season ticket holder and have been for nearly 30 years but haven't been to Pittodrie since the Kilmarnock game at the beginning of December. I have no interest whatsoever in the game tomorrow, we all know what the outcome will be so doubt i'll even bother watching on TV.

I wasn't surprised that it took so long to bin Robson as i've no faith in our board, i'm actually more surprised they didn't keep him in place for the Celtic and hun games as thats how incompetent the board have come across for the past few years. 

For the first time in a long time i'm seriously contemplating not getting a season ticket for next year, there's just no enjoyment in it at the moment. 

• Upvote 6
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

My apathy towards AFC at the moment is at an all time low. Season ticket holder and have been for nearly 30 years but haven't been to Pittodrie since the Kilmarnock game at the beginning of December. I have no interest whatsoever in the game tomorrow, we all know what the outcome will be so doubt i'll even bother watching on TV.

I wasn't surprised that it took so long to bin Robson as i've no faith in our board, i'm actually more surprised they didn't keep him in place for the Celtic and hun games as thats how incompetent the board have come across for the past few years. 

For the first time in a long time i'm seriously contemplating not getting a season ticket for next year, there's just no enjoyment in it at the moment. 

Keep the tiny amount of faith left zero.

I'm actually excited about this just because it's something new.

Its better then Robbo still in charge i guess.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Whoever is the next manager needs to survive next December/January.Seems to be the months when we go downhill.Mcinnes last season we were our best results in years first half of season.Goodwin had us third before  the break.Robson was up and down but we did have some good results and performances and we're in a cup final and we were supposed to improve once no European travel.Glass started well enough but again downhill Dec/Jan.Maybe its the shorter days....

It will take the new Manager or whoever they get in months to sort out this cluster, and he won’t have Europe to worry about so no excuses of flying sickness and thousands of miles travel and mid week games to contend with.  

6 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Another thing, Leven just left to do the press conference today. Poor bastard is being hung out to dry by the cowards above him. 

Sums up the total incompetence at the club, was obvious for at least a month we were'nt going anywhere under Robson, to have stuck with him till 2 days before the window closes was criminal mis-maangement AGAIN by the club

Very little faith for the next 2 games, could get very ugly

7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Another thing, Leven just left to do the press conference today. Poor bastard is being hung out to dry by the cowards above him. 

The way our club is being run is a joke but Leven could have left with Robson and Agnew if he wanted to. This is a huge opportunity for him to show what he's about at a big club, however long it lasts, so I'm not having the fact he has to answer a few soft ball questions as being 'hung out to dry'. He'll know full well the job he has taken on.

6 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

If it's Warnock at least HE can use the excuse he was tired and not the players.

They'll need to install a toilet in the dugout too.

They had better change out Robsons bottle and tube that supplied him with laughing gas as well and replace it with a box of Benjamin Button injections. 

8 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Don't see why, it's an easy press conference to do.

"I've got no information on the manager search, I'm just focusing on tomorrow's game. The lads have responded well and know they need to improve. Etc etc."

5 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

For the first time in a long time i'm seriously contemplating not getting a season ticket for next year, there's just no enjoyment in it 

Feel the same. Let my wife catch up on love Island the other night rather than subject myself to the Dundee game. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

It will take the new Manager or whoever they get in months to sort out this cluster, and he won’t have Europe to worry about so no excuses of flying sickness and thousands of miles travel and mid week games to contend with.  

We could we doing with snatching some sort of European football as it could help attract someone. But probably won’t be given that we will probably need about 3 qualifiers and be out before we know it. 

Just now, Redtillimdead said:

Feel the same. Let my wife catch up on love Island the other night rather than subject myself to the Dundee game. 

I'm worse, i actually watched Love Island with my wife on Tuesday rather than subject myself to the Dundee game. Lesser of 2 evils.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Keep the tiny amount of faith left zero.

I'm actually excited about this just because it's something new.

Its better then Robbo still in charge i guess.

Not sure i have any faith left.

Nut you're right there, anything is better than Robson still being in charge.