Next Manager

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I have come to the unavoidable conclusion that you cunts have got money on that the thread goes 500+

I saw Jim Duffy stick £100 on it as well this lunchtime at the Castlegate bookies.

44 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

FFS now Leven has walked! 😧 afc.co.uk:

Club Statement: Peter Leven Departs Aberdeen FC
Aberdeen Football Club can today confirm that Peter Leven has stepped down from his role as caretaker manager with immediate effect.

The Club would like to express its sincere gratitude to Peter for his commitment and dedication during his time in temporary charge.  He provided valuable leadership and stability during a transitional period, and the Club is grateful for his efforts.

The search for a permanent manager remains ongoing and the Club will update supporters when there are further developments.

Ahh FFS there goes my shout of Lička!

Breaking News: Peter Leven Joins Dynamo Moscow to Reunite with Marcel Lička!

We are thrilled to announce the exciting arrival of Peter Leven to Dynamo Moscow, where he will once again join forces with Marcel Lička, marking a highly anticipated reunion in the world of football.

Peter Leven, renowned for his exceptional coaching skills and strategic prowess, is set to bring his wealth of experience and tactical acumen to Dynamo Moscow's coaching staff. His previous collaboration with Marcel Lička has yielded remarkable results, and their reunion promises to ignite new levels of success for the team.

Marcel Lička, Dynamo Moscow's esteemed head coach, expressed his delight at the prospect of working alongside Peter Leven once more, citing their shared vision and understanding of the game as key ingredients for future triumphs.

The addition of Peter Leven to Dynamo Moscow's coaching staff signals a strategic move aimed at further strengthening the team's competitive edge and solidifying its position at the summit of football excellence.

Join us in welcoming Peter Leven to Dynamo Moscow, as we embark on an exciting journey towards greater achievements under the guidance of this dynamic coaching duo.

• Like 1

Looks like Cormack has pulled off a masterstroke fooling both myself and @JumboJET ...

(I honestly would be interested in this happening though)

Special Announcement: Marcel Lička Named New Manager of Aberdeen FC!

It is with great pleasure that we announce the appointment of Marcel Lička as the new manager of Aberdeen FC. Marcel's impressive track record and vision for the club align perfectly with our ambitions for success both on and off the pitch driving us to be a Top 100 club.

In Marcel Lička, we have found a manager whose dedication to the game and tactical prowess are second to none. His experience at the highest levels of (Soviet) football, coupled with his innovative approach to coaching, make him the ideal candidate to lead Aberdeen FC into a new era of excellence.

Furthermore, we are delighted to retain Peter Leven, who will join Marcel Lička's coaching staff as his trusted assistant. Their past successes together at Dynamo Brest & FC Orenburg speak volumes, and we have full confidence in their ability to inspire our players and achieve great things for Aberdeen FC.

Chairman, Dave Cormack, has expressed his excitement for the future under Marcel Lička's leadership:

"I am thrilled to welcome Marcel Lička as the new manager of Aberdeen FC. His appointment marks an exciting chapter for our club, and I have every confidence that he will lead us to success. Together with Peter Leven, Marcel brings a wealth of experience and a winning mentality that will undoubtedly energize our team and fans alike. Let's unite behind Marcel and Peter as we embark on this journey towards greatness!"

With Marcel Lička at the helm and the unwavering support of our fans, Aberdeen FC is poised for a bright and prosperous future. Join us in welcoming Marcel to the Aberdeen FC family as we strive for glory on the football pitch.

• Dildo 3
12 minutes ago, Medw1311 said:

Looks like Cormack has pulled off a masterstroke fooling both myself and @JumboJET ...

(I honestly would be interested in this happening though)

Special Announcement: Marcel Lička Named New Manager of Aberdeen FC!

It is with great pleasure that we announce the appointment of Marcel Lička as the new manager of Aberdeen FC. Marcel's impressive track record and vision for the club align perfectly with our ambitions for success both on and off the pitch driving us to be a Top 100 club.

In Marcel Lička, we have found a manager whose dedication to the game and tactical prowess are second to none. His experience at the highest levels of (Soviet) football, coupled with his innovative approach to coaching, make him the ideal candidate to lead Aberdeen FC into a new era of excellence.

Furthermore, we are delighted to retain Peter Leven, who will join Marcel Lička's coaching staff as his trusted assistant. Their past successes together at Dynamo Brest & FC Orenburg speak volumes, and we have full confidence in their ability to inspire our players and achieve great things for Aberdeen FC.

Chairman, Dave Cormack, has expressed his excitement for the future under Marcel Lička's leadership:

"I am thrilled to welcome Marcel Lička as the new manager of Aberdeen FC. His appointment marks an exciting chapter for our club, and I have every confidence that he will lead us to success. Together with Peter Leven, Marcel brings a wealth of experience and a winning mentality that will undoubtedly energize our team and fans alike. Let's unite behind Marcel and Peter as we embark on this journey towards greatness!"

With Marcel Lička at the helm and the unwavering support of our fans, Aberdeen FC is poised for a bright and prosperous future. Join us in welcoming Marcel to the Aberdeen FC family as we strive for glory on the football pitch.

Why do you go to the hassle? 

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Why do you go to the hassle? 

Boredom from 440 pages of shite so felt the need to add more shite.

Did actually propose Lička as a serious shout earlier as someone we should be looking at (if he hasn't already rejected us).