Next Manager

21 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Have also heard the shite about there being an announcement today. To say I'm taking it with a pinch of salt is an understatement. 

Then again, stranger things have happened. 

You'll find out in 22 minutes.

(Give or take 11 days)

24 minutes ago, minijc said:

Morris total deal was around £500k, I very much doubt we paid that all in one go, so he's probably only cost us around £300k, it's still a lot of money like.

He playing for free like?  That's nice of him 😆

17 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We pay him wages for 4 years as well though. Its likely a £1m investment 

That's fair but we might manage to move him on and recoup some of our outlay.

I'd also say this is why it's more important to look at the bigger picture, aye he's been shite and we've over paid however what we've got out of Ramadani, Duk and Miovski more than makes up for that.

The recruitment needs fine tuning, what will help is having a decent manager capable of implementing a way of playing that benefits the players we have.

I'm hearing that a certain linesman is getting fed up with the abuse he gets on a Saturday, and the abuse he gets form his "day" jobs so is chucking it all in to pursue his dream job of becoming AFC manager, backed up by a strong coaching crew, its just that we are awaiting the final clearances before Douglas Ross can be announced.

It was scheduled for mid day today, now been pushed back until after First Ministers questions so 15.00

How about Marcel Lička?

Current Dynamo Moscow manager with a contract to the end of the season (but option to extend for 2 more years).

Previous pretty successful spells at Dynamo Brest & FC Orenburg. At both those clubs his assistant was a certain Peter Leven!

12 minutes ago, minijc said:

That's fair but we might manage to move him on and recoup some of our outlay.

I'd also say this is why it's more important to look at the bigger picture, aye he's been shite and we've over paid however what we've got out of Ramadani, Duk and Miovski more than makes up for that.

The recruitment needs fine tuning, what will help is having a decent manager capable of implementing a way of playing that benefits the players we have.

Yup.

The mark of successful recruitment for us isn't avoiding duds, it's signing good players.

Can't see us being able to shift Morris on.

There's absolutely no one going to pay a fee for him. But even if we were willing to let him go free gratis, the level of club where he might be able to play at where he could perhaps be able to make a decent contribution (non-league down south) certainly ain't going to be paying him the kind of wages we are. 

2 minutes ago, sigh said:

I'm hearing that a certain linesman is getting fed up with the abuse he gets on a Saturday, and the abuse he gets form his "day" jobs so is chucking it all in to pursue his dream job of becoming AFC manager, backed up by a strong coaching crew, its just that we are awaiting the final clearances before Douglas Ross can be announced.

It was scheduled for mid day today, now been pushed back until after First Ministers questions so 15.00

It’s Easter there’s no FMQs

2 hours ago, Turra red said:

I was told today is the day but been told that before. 

Seems to be a 50/50 split on here so who knows!

I'm intrigued that thelin seems to be getting mentioned again as I thought he was put of the running 

Hope you right but very much doubt it.

1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

I FUCKING hate this thread! With a utter cunting passion. Even MSM talking porkies. Cunts!

Still debating that’s it’s thee MSM. We need a swede to be unveiled for me to regain any faith.

23 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Is that Cockney Rhyming 

20 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

One of my favourite tv chefs

10 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

GB news boy that used to be on Grampian?

Dorking Wanderers manager / owner.