Next Manager

The whole saga is a joke. We’re a joke as a club just now. Consultants carrying out reviews at massive cost, to probably affirm what we already know. 
If we don’t come up with a new, exotic manager, and instead appoint a Lennon type, it makes an even bigger mockery of consultancy spend. 
The longer it ticks on the less time the new boss has time to evaluate what he’s got and plan and execute what he needs to get in the summer, which is a lot, based on the current shit show. 

A truly shite state of affairs with an utter ballon at the helm of it. 

There only a small minority in here that might have small pieces of inside info  on what's going on the now and I'm definitely not one of them, but it don't help when posters constantly make up stuff which gets others more and more riled up day after day, I've got to the stage that what will be will be, no point in pissing my pants over it all. 

The players need to take a long hard look at themselves I don't think there is one player I'd be worried about loosing in the summer excluding Miovski (who will be away anyway) don't think I can actually think of a summer where I've felt like that.🤔

I think Cormack Burrows and Gunn also need to also take a long hard look at themselves too, I actually wish they didn't post on twitter, keep things to an official path as now you have fans that want a daily update on what the players are getting for lunch and injury tactics updates, 🫣🤣 just don't think Twitter is the place for that, not really a top 100 club thing! 

Heard a rumour or two that Burrows will leave in the summer? Could that be a new role for Gunn? God knows probably another made up story. 🙄

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Football is a small world 

IF Cormack interferes & meddles & steps on a managers toes from time to time, then people in the game will know that.

That will put off some prospective managers.

Then of course, they have to talk to our DoF, which is another separate issue. 

Agree it’s like talking to laurel and Hardy. And they’ve been dead for years. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

20 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

There only a small minority in here that might have small pieces of inside info  on what's going on the now and I'm definitely not one of them, but it don't help when posters constantly make up stuff which gets others more and more riled up day after day, I've got to the stage that what will be will be, no point in pissing my pants over it all. 

The players need to take a long hard look at themselves I don't think there is one player I'd be worried about loosing in the summer excluding Miovski (who will be away anyway) don't think I can actually think of a summer where I've felt like that.🤔

I think Cormack Burrows and Gunn also need to also take a long hard look at themselves too, I actually wish they didn't post on twitter, keep things to an official path as now you have fans that want a daily update on what the players are getting for lunch and injury tactics updates, 🫣🤣 just don't think Twitter is the place for that, not really a top 100 club thing! 

Heard a rumour or two that Burrows will leave in the summer? Could that be a new role for Gunn? God knows probably another made up story. 🙄

New role for Gunn.?   Top (Gunn  3 ) is in the stages of being made, band him to one of Tom Cruises missiles under his fighter plane. Then launch it at Cormack. 

59 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

I hope those in the “dressing room “ ie players in protest to Cormack and Co refuse to take their wages!! That would show them. Of course not, do people who work in say banks agree with decisions made by top bosses , no. Same for every job. They are paid to play football. It’s simple they should just do their jobs! Footballers should get loss deduction just like win bonuses. 

The food banks would be over run with Aberdeen players then if that happened.   

29 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Or, if he was to leave. Which I highly doubt he will. We could just replace him with another established CEO? Instead of putting more square pegs in round holes.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Another golfing tip off from a member of the FMB.

"No idea what is happening"

Has he been warned now or is this genuine ITK? 

Well it’s went from. Very very very close.  To no idea what is happening.   Somebody’s telling porkies.  Or could be no one wants to come in and fix the cluster shit that is AFC. Throw in the new super stadium that was is getting built at the beach that was a fat porkie.  

• Dildo 1
27 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Another update from Burrows required 

How long is Leven going to be in charge?

This week to week purgatory pish is embarrassing 

He said we are in the final stages which was obviously thrown out to keep the fans off there back for a bit , it’s clear we aren’t even near the final stages, I’d expect an update Thursday before the Leven press conference telling us he will be in charge on Saturday 

7 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

He said we are in the final stages which was obviously thrown out to keep the fans off there back for a bit , it’s clear we aren’t even near the final stages, I’d expect an update Thursday before the Leven press conference telling us he will be in charge on Saturday 

It's nothing but a omnishambles min & nothing much I think will change with colgate in charge. We'll go from one shambles to another under him.

2 minutes ago, Dubaidon said:

Situation is as follows:

Terms agreed but new man is not willing to sign until it is guaranteed that AFC will remain in SPL...

Jesus that is bleak 

Thelin better be worth it if we’re letting him dictate to us like that 

6 minutes ago, thegodfuzzy said:

I think they just need to come out and say Leven for season and we'll get new guy in by pre season. If they cannae get who they want the noo,better off stabilising in meantime 

I don't think that's an acceptable solution or plan. The new management team will need as much time as possible to evaluate and make sweeping changes. They need to identify the players they want and who they want off the books. 

The club and the squad is an absolute shambles. 

• Upvote 1

People are just going to need to keep their cool.

Yes it’s not a good situation, but the people who are moaning to each other every 5 mins about how shit everything is and that the club is a shambles because they haven’t given them an update and they don’t know what’s happening are only making it worse for themselves

• Upvote 3
12 minutes ago, Dubaidon said:

Situation is as follows:

Terms agreed but new man is not willing to sign until it is guaranteed that AFC will remain in SPL...

Makes complete sense - there is a risk we could go down that changes everything. The Board is making the best of the situation taking long term requirements into account. Leven is quite capable of seeing us through to the end of the season if necessary. But the preference would be to get the new guy in once we are safe and he can start to get to know the club. I don't know why so many people are flapping. Calm down. 

4 minutes ago, Helmet said:

People are just going to need to keep their cool.

Yes it’s not a good situation, but the people who are moaning to each other every 5 mins about how shit everything is and that the club is a shambles because they haven’t given them an update and they don’t know what’s happening are only making it worse for themselves

The club is definitely a shambles, one that doesn't really know what they are doing and if anything are just plucking ideas out of their arse hoping for the best.

IF we get Thelin, great, he looks like a capable manager but our squad is dreadful for what he would want, his philosophy and methods would require at least 6 months to even get off the ground, we'd also need to make a lot of signings and I would suggest improving on the medical and fitness department at the club as his style of play and training will see a lot of injuries.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

There only a small minority in here that might have small pieces of inside info  on what's going on

If anyone here actually knew anything, they would just state what they knew, rather than mumble cryptic open ended drivel.

ergo

No cunt on here has the slightest clue what is happening.

End of.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

If anyone here actually knew anything, they would just state what they knew, rather than mumble cryptic open ended drivel.

ergo

No cunt on here has the slightest clue what is happening.

End of.

Hemmin.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, minijc said:

The club is definitely a shambles, one that doesn't really know what they are doing and if anything are just plucking ideas out of their arse hoping for the best.

IF we get Thelin, great, he looks like a capable manager but our squad is dreadful for what he would want, his philosophy and methods would require at least 6 months to even get off the ground, we'd also need to make a lot of signings and I would suggest improving on the medical and fitness department at the club as his style of play and training will see a lot of injuries.

Totally agree.

But no amount of announcements from the club can solve these problems.

We need to see action from them, not talk.

Just now, Helmet said:

Totally agree.

But no amount of announcements from the club can solve these problems.

We need to see action from them, not talk.

They started this by saying that a new manager was close, then that update last week, they really should have kept their traps shut tbh.

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, minijc said:

How many of yesterdays starting eleven would fit in with the way Thelin wants to play? Does he change his ways or do we change the players again?