Next Manager

5 minutes ago, G man said:

Between interim managers and permanent managers since McInnes left we would have had 5/6 managers in less than 4 years. With that in mind l hope Cormack bites the bullet and spends the money that has come into the club from transfers and European games this season to appoint a full time , experienced manager this weekend.

Ffs that’s a hell of a way to exaggerate the numbers of managers 🤣

Considering Barry Robson makes up 3 of your 5/6 ‘managers’ (half)in that total & one of those interm stints was 2 games 🤣 & his second ‘interm’ stint ran into his full time stint.

We’ve had 3 managers since Mcinnes left Ffs. 

Assuming you’re also counting Leven now to make 6? & the 5/6 was because he hasn’t actually taken a game yet.

So to summarise according to sources close the club.

We have approached Lennon,

We haven't contacted Lennon.

We are in negotiations with Warnock

He has told us to ram it 

Fuck me little wonder the club is a shambles with " sources" contradicting each other

Just goes to prove the absolute tirade of utter fucking gash, that is spouted on here,

And proving no cunt has a fucking clue what is going on,

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

So to summarise according to sources close the club.

We have approached Lennon,

We haven't contacted Lennon.

We are in negotiations with Warnock

He has told us to ram it 

Fuck me little wonder the club is a shambles with " sources" contradicting each other

Just goes to prove the absolute tirade of utter fucking gash, that is spouted on here,

And proving no cunt has a fucking clue what is going on,

And that's the problem.

No cunt has a fucking clue what's going on, and that includes the board at AFC. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Ffs that’s a hell of a way to exaggerate the numbers of managers 🤣

Considering Barry Robson makes up 3 of your 5/6 ‘managers’ (half)in that total & one of those interm stints was 2 games 🤣 & his second ‘interm’ stint ran into his full time stint.

We’ve had 3 managers since Mcinnes left Ffs. 

Assuming you’re also counting Leven now to make 6? & the 5/6 was because he hasn’t actually taken a game yet.

Was counting Robson twice - once after Glass and after Goodwin, Sherrin, Glass , Goodwin and Leven

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Ma’ soup said:

So those who seem to be content with Popcorn and can see the pluses in his appointment. Let me tell you why the low life scumbag will never manage the club I have supported since 68. He is a rotten shite who managed a club who still refuses to wear a Poppy for Nov 11th after all the losses this country has suffered for our benefit and furthermore managed a club who actively support a regime who went into Israel, killed innocent children and families and still hold them hostage. That my friends is the low life cunt that is up there with bookies as favourite. If he is appointed I will personally smear the Chairman’s teeth with my excrement.

Fuck off Hun

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 6
1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

It's definitely an interim. Which is good news in my opinion. Hopefully they have seen sense and are going to take a good few months to put a proper manager in place. 

On Lennon, I've said it before but he should have taken over months ago as interim. We'd be 3rd or 4th right now.

The only way l think an interim would work was if that person was highly experienced and respected. Does the managers job until the end of the season, fully assesses what the club needs from a football point of view, then becomes DOF and recommends who will become permanent manager at the end of the season.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, TerryMcDermott said:

It’s going to be fucking Popcorn teeth. 

This rumour seems to be gathering pace but surely to phuck Cormack can’t be that stupid……again? For whatever talent he has (and I’m not convinced it amounts to a lot), a very basic level of investigation would uncover the many reasons he shouldn’t even be considered. And apart from anything else we could do with an appointment that unites, and excites, the fan base.  This would achieve neither!

53 minutes ago, BitWait said:

Would Lennon be the first manager in world football to have protests outside the ground before his team had ever kicked a ball ? Anybody think of any similar scenarios elsewhere in the world of football ? 

That won’t happen. Wee fist bump on his chest and half of you will be wanking over him like you did Scott brown. 

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

That won’t happen. Wee fist bump on his chest and half of you will be wanking over him like you did Scott brown. 

I've got absolutely no problem with him being Celtic and being an absolute cunt.

I'd be against him because he is completely unstable