Next Manager

Cant see it being Warnock. On a previous interview he had said he was keen on managing in Scotland and recently applied for the Dons job. Not only did he not get the job but he was appalled that the club didnt have the decency to reply to his note of interest. He said it was very unprofessional and I personally agree and I am very surprised. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

Totally agree, great post, the league is  shite, and we have alot of good players, I think just for leadership we might see McDonald play a bit more as agreed with Roos, also no idea about LB I have a feeling Jensen might end up in there? 

Midfield plenty options.

Uptop Miovski in the middle, I guess if Duk comes back (won't play tomorrow) wide left, it's the wide right I'm not sure, do you shoe horn McGrath in there ? Give Morris a game or get an U18 in there.

For me that's the 2 issues Right side wing and left back. 

Put McGrath wide right. That’s where he played his best football for st Mirren so can do a job there for us in the short term. 

2 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

We have good players just so imbalanced. 

Edit.

Might we see someone come out of nowhere to be manager, someone from the Eastern European leagues? Or are we resigned to Lennon / Neil or outside bet now I feel Warnock

We still getting a new manager announced yesterday m8?

Yeah he told me your a 🔔end.

Personal abuse isn't tolerated round here. Think you need to read the forum rules again before posting again.

He's been pretty spot on tbh for a few years, just yesterday was a shambles and if you get something wrong on here every jumps on it, so no point posting anything other than my own opinions now. 😘

Stop being such a fucking baby.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Did he? Can't say I knew that, though I didnt really pay much attention to him at St Mirren

Iv not watched a lot of st mirren but he seemed to be in the games they played against us when he was cutting in from the right and shooting from distance with his left foot.

Just now, thurso said:

Iv not watched a lot of st mirren but he seemed to be in the games they played against us when he was cutting in from the right and shooting from distance with his left foot. B

If you're saying that he was probably playing left back.

The most clueless cunt about football to ever post on here.

And I've read @zeroisgod76s posts.

17 minutes ago, Bumper11 said:

Cant see it being Warnock. On a previous interview he had said he was keen on managing in Scotland and recently applied for the Dons job. Not only did he not get the job but he was appalled that the club didnt have the decency to reply to his note of interest. He said it was very unprofessional and I personally agree and I am very surprised. 

It wasn't recent. It was back in the early 2000s.

12 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I’d like to offer the job to Jon Dahl Tomasson. Could be on his way out at Blackburn.

Is he on his way out? Yeah they're hardly doing stellar in the championship this season being only 8 clear of the drop zone but they're doing alright in the cup and I don't think there's been any suggestion he's under pressure.

Would be a fantastic appointment though, I would be genuinely delighted if we managed to get him.

1 hour ago, BitWait said:

Warnock has a house in Dunoon and spends a lot of time in Scotland now he is retired. Travel wise London - Aberdeen is quicker and easier than Dunoon - Aberdeen. He might be in the mainer tomorrow but only to stir the pot as he's a cheeky sod. Lemsip can get to fuck. I will be in the mainer calling for his dismissal from day 1 of his short time here.

Warnock and his wife live in Somerset.

24 minutes ago, Bumper11 said:

He would have been the most high profile coach to apply aswell. Shows how much Diamond dave is all fur coat and nae knickers

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

I've been championing JDT for some time.

Missed a trick and he went to Blackburn.

BHH

The Indians are causing Jon a lot o' hassle - just sold his top cunt without his permission

He's wanting rescued 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Is he on his way out? Yeah they're hardly doing stellar in the championship this season being only 8 clear of the drop zone but they're doing alright in the cup and I don't think there's been any suggestion he's under pressure.

Would be a fantastic appointment though, I would be genuinely delighted if we managed to get him.

IMG-8658.jpg

not happy with their transfer window, apparently 

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

IMG-8658.jpg

not happy with their transfer window, apparently 

Yeah was doing some digging just then to try and see if there was any suggestion of something amiss (usually is with Venkys and Blackburn it seems) and saw this. Mental

If he does become available we would be mad not to at least ask the question.