Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

🚨 Believe it or not, Red Star is the only club in Europe that refused to play a match with Partizan because they are not satisfied with which referee will be at that match! 🤡🤣

The match will be played on Wednesday, and if the football association does not change the referee, Red Star will not play that match!

They have the President of the country on their side!

They have 5 times bigger budget than Partizan!

The Government of the Republic of Serbia wrote off their debt of over 50 million euros!

They bring 10 foreigners to the team and then change the rule that was until then (4 foreigners are allowed)!

In the entire league of 16 teams, almost everyone plays against them with 10% strength, while against Partizan they play with 100% (as they should)!

When they are doing badly, the referees give them non-existent penalties and red cards to the players!

In addition to all that, they are not satisfied with who the Football Association chose as a referee! ⁉️

Although Partizan is never weaker at this moment, they are still afraid of us! 😈

#partizan #crvenazvezda #football

definitely something we should consider when playing Huns & their refs 

36 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

This is not a game for Rubezic.

Dunno, he could just take someone out, in our penalty box - we will likely have a penalty against us at some point anyway so if he mullared someone and got them taken off injured it wouldn't matter that much, plus it would incense their fans

Even though part of me is wondering what the feckin point is, I'll be there on Saturday.

My first instinct is for us to line up like we did against Eintracht and keep it tight, but then I remember that the last few times we've been at the Hunnery Duk has blown several chances that would/could have won us the game.

I'm going to say that this time he'll get it right...2-1 Reds. 

3 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Must be the first time in a long time we haven't sold out Ibrox, still over 90 tickets left in the away end. I can understand why folk can't be arsed.

Thought that as well. All other clubs are the same with Ibrox and Parkhead.

There's a massive, what's the point about Scottish fitba.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

110% we'll get a dodgy as fuck decision against us and a pen. And probably a sending off as well. It's a given.

Well i think yesterdays dodgy decision has made things a little bit better for us , purely because another dodgy decision like that for the Rangers and there will be serious questions asked

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, englishred said:

Well i think yesterdays dodgy decision has made things a little bit better for us, purely because another dodgy decision like that for the Rangers and there will be serious questions asked

What dodgy decision yesterday made things better for us?

Agreed but c,mon no serious questions will be asked if they get a dodgy decision against us, the huns have always and always will get away we it without any one in our rotten game asking serious question's about it.

1 minute ago, Gooby1983 said:

You reckon ?

I'm not naive enough to think that there won't be some kind of bias however nowadays with VAR decisions like that last night there will be questions asked due to the fact there is two refs looking at it.  Nick Walsh should be dropped and sent for further training for that last night.  saying that if he really is a Rangers fan he should never ref a game involving them or their big rivals  

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, englishred said:

I'm not naive enough to think that there won't be some kind of bias however nowadays with VAR decisions like that last night there will be questions asked due to the fact there is two refs looking at it.  Nick Walsh should be dropped and sent for further training for that last night.  saying that if he really is a Rangers fan he should never ref a game involving them or their big rivals  

Well Im hoping they must give us a pen after ignoring the rugby tackle last season on Duk...

26 minutes ago, englishred said:

Well i think yesterdays dodgy decision has made things a little bit better for us , purely because another dodgy decision like that for the Rangers and there will be serious questions asked

By who, a couple of pundits on Sportscene or commentators on radio shortbread that's about it.

Sad to say I lost confidence in getting a fairly officiated game at Ibrox many years ago but admire your optimism.

P.S - yes MT I'm fully expecting you to ping a dildo my way but I gotta say it as I see it.

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Cambridge Red said:

By who, a couple of pundits on Sportscene or commentators on radio shortbread that's about it.

Sad to say I lost confidence in getting a fairly officiated game at Ibrox many years ago but admire your optimism.

P.S - yes MT I'm fully expecting you to ping a dildo my way but I gotta say it as I see it.

Your probably right after a day it would be swept under the carpet. What we need to do though on a footballing point is make sure we take any opportunities that we get. 

26 minutes ago, englishred said:

Your probably right after a day it would be swept under the carpet. What we need to do though on a footballing point is make sure we take any opportunities that we get. 

That and more. I know many aren't keen to keep referring back to the glory days but S.A.F used to approach games there almost like a seige mentality where you are playing against everyone crowd/ref/linesmen and almost make it like a struggle of good overcoming evil. Bit like Lord of the rings 🤣.

Remember one time I was there we wound them up so much by taking a 3 nil lead they invaded their own pitch managed to cut their own players head throwing a coin and the players all had to come off.

As Jones used to say on Dad's Army  "they don't like it up em".

1 hour ago, englishred said:

I can’t help but admire your optimism, min! 

The 2-0 game towards the end of last season was a biscuit taker, mind. Not sure how they kept 11 men on the park and the way the Duk stuff with that centre half, when he was wrestled to the ground, despite the technology, was just embarrassingly bad officiating. 
it was discussed on radio Scotland, but largely brushed over beyond that!

things won’t change, sadly! 

6 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

That and more. I know many aren't keen to keep referring back to the glory days but S.A.F used to approach games there almost like a seige mentality where you are playing against everyone crowd/ref/linesmen and almost make it like a struggle of good overcoming evil. Bit like Lord of the rings 🤣.

Remember one time I was there we wound them up so much by taking a 3 nil lead they invaded their own pitch managed to cut their own players head throwing a coin and the players all had to come off.

As Jones used to say on Dad's Army  "they don't like it up em".

Think they were down to 9 men that day!  Wasn’t there but recall Archie McPherson getting a bit agitated about the whole thing on sportscene. Very funny! 
must be on YouTube somewhere..

that was also in the days when the hun only filled about half of ibrox and we got the whole top tier of the Broomloan stand, I think!