Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

42 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

By who, a couple of pundits on Sportscene or commentators on radio shortbread that's about it.

Sad to say I lost confidence in getting a fairly officiated game at Ibrox many years ago but admire your optimism.

P.S - yes MT I'm fully expecting you to ping a dildo my way but I gotta say it as I see it.

Well! You fully expected it, mate and you got it..😂

• Dildo 1

3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Think they were down to 9 men that day!  Wasn’t there but recall Archie McPherson getting a bit agitated about the whole thing on sportscene. Very funny! 
must be on YouTube somewhere..

that was also in the days when the hun only filled about half of ibrox and we got the whole top tier of the Broomloan stand, I think! 

Remember once we stopped laughing about the sendings off it got serious for a minute as one of my mates thought the game gets abandoned if they get down to 7 🤣.

We got held back for a long time after and remember someone complaining to one of the coppers on the gate and he just replied " son trust me you don't want to go out there just now"

Happy days 🙂

24 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Fucking inbred simpletons.

Absolutely hilarious, but deeply disturbing on a social development level.

Or non-development in this instance.

Absolute fucking twats.

A fight fur tha queen...a mean tha king.

Brittin an aw that eh.

A fight fur ma country (England)

A wuz a fuckin looza in life and totally bigoted so a joined tha army wi' ma pals.

A dae suttin now that's wurfwhile.

Dreepin intae paradise wi' the teddy bears watchin.

Fuckin tha bizness ken.

Rool bruttanya.

Cunts!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Dildo 1
8 hours ago, Cambridge Red said:

Remember once we stopped laughing about the sendings off it got serious for a minute as one of my mates thought the game gets abandoned if they get down to 7 🤣.

We got held back for a long time after and remember someone complaining to one of the coppers on the gate and he just replied " son trust me you don't want to go out there just now"

Happy days 🙂

Was very young at that game and felt the place was filled with vile hatred. Huge crowd waiting outside hurling bottles and anything they could get their hands on. I'm sure some wifey got bottled. That was the day the intense rivalry really started. The penny dropped that we were not the "wee Aberdeen" anymore and that we were now looking down on them. Everything got escalated after that including the casual rivalry.

9 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Think they were down to 9 men that day!  Wasn’t there but recall Archie McPherson getting a bit agitated about the whole thing on sportscene. Very funny! 
must be on YouTube somewhere..

that was also in the days when the hun only filled about half of ibrox and we got the whole top tier of the Broomloan stand, I think! 

Ayeee. Bit grainy like but.....

https://youtu.be/axcdOAigTo8?si=VpzecoSVvXMW-qRS

Was there that day.

After the game 5 of us in car, 3 of us out the roof hurling abuse at rabid huns as we were exiting the scene.

They were going bananas. Excellent fun until driver Gass anounced we were almost oot of gas (petrol of course) and car started spluttering a bit.

Thankfully made it unscathed to petrol station once a safe distance had been negotiated.

10 hours ago, englishred said:

I'm not naive enough to think that there won't be some kind of bias however nowadays with VAR decisions like that last night there will be questions asked due to the fact there is two refs looking at it.  Nick Walsh should be dropped and sent for further training for that last night.  saying that if he really is a Rangers fan he should never ref a game involving them or their big rivals  

The hun bastard is indirectly employed by them ffs!  Absolute joke he's allowed anywehre near their games.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Was there that day.

After the game 5 of us in car, 3 of us out the roof hurling abuse at rabid huns as we were exiting the scene.

They were going bananas. Excellent fun until driver Gass anounced we were almost oot of gas (petrol of course) and car started spluttering a bit.

Thankfully made it unscathed to petrol station once a safe distance had been negotiated.

Aye, min! That could’ve got messy…😂😂

5 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Absolute fucking twats.

A fight fur tha queen...a mean tha king.

Brittin an aw that eh.

A fight fur ma country (England)

A wuz a fuckin looza in life and totally bigoted so a joined tha army wi' ma pals.

A dae suttin now that's wurfwhile.

Dreepin intae paradise wi' the teddy bears watchin.

Fuckin tha bizness ken.

Rool bruttanya.

Cunts!!!

Very good! I do wonder if the word ‘paradise’ is included in the hun lexicon though! 
Would potentially be a court-martial offence..

50 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Apparently the huns have 9 players out fir tomorrow's game.

Don’t believe them. They are planting this statement about 9 players out for tomorrows game, it’s a seduction making the Aberdeen players think oh this is going to be a walk in the park.   Then all 9 will walk on the park come Saturday for the 15:00 hr kick off.   Go for the Jugular straight off Aberdeen. 

32 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Don’t believe them. They are planting this statement about 9 players out for tomorrows game, it’s a seduction making the Aberdeen players think oh this is going to be a walk in the park.   Then all 9 will walk on the park come Saturday for the 15:00 hr kick off.   Go for the Jugular straight off Aberdeen. 

I think most of the 9 are out.