Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I loved McKenzies celebration after his goal - running along the by line, he actually put his arm out to keep the celebrating Hayes away from him, so he had sufficient space to do a forward roll as part of his celebration.

The forward roll was awkward and tentatively executed 5/10.

Haha yep that and today's performance by him generally made me like him a lot more

I have nothing against him, personally, he's just been a poor footballer for us so far

Let's hope today kicks him on

28 minutes ago, englishred said:

I still can't see anyone beating them to 2nd mainly due to the finances that they have when January comes, i hope that Hearts beat them in the semi final and Beale lasts for as long as possible as they could get someone a bit more streetwise to pull the scum away again.  Its so funny listening to McCann on the telly saying shit like Aberdeen came to defend ect sounds like he's about to cry

This is one of my favourite parts of days like today. Revelling in their obvious anger and pain is utterly glorious. It truely is. I could watch these interviews all day.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

A Hun on rangers media doesn’t want Steve Clarke at the club as manager because ‘ Clarke doesn’t like sectarianism’ 😂😂. What a fucking retard. 

The mind of a hun is a dark place

Clarke would be a great manager for Sevco

Not that he would touch it because he fucking hates them :laughing:

Roll on the Euros, super Stevie Clarke 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Fuck the Huns 

• Thanks 1

Fantastic result.

Long 5 years to wait!

Thank you Robson. You made me eat my words.

And people here calling for him to be sacked 2 weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣

Still think it was the wrong team as first half we could easily have been 2 or 3 nil down but Gartermen's goal and the subsequent booing put lots of pressure on the huns.

Brilliant seeing that shithole empty early.

Thought Polvara was shocking and gave away too many balls.

Shinnie was great. Was pissing off the hun fans aplenty.

We didn't play great attacking football against a shite team who were there for the taking with maybe a formation change needed 2nd half.

Oh and where was our U.J. flag or was the guy in bed with the flu?🤣

Wasn't draped over the frontage this game.

Wright hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1