Sevco 1 - 3 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

A few suggestions @Bebo

1) After a day like yesterday we all ran out of reactions pretty quick. There's plenty of excellent posting I'd love to encourage, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

2) Without wanting to be personal, if someone posts 5 times in a row in a thread, maybe it's time for them to have a wee time out?

3) Any chance of changing everyone's avatars to a gif of Mackenzie's forward roll? I don't just mean everyone on here, but everyone on the whole internet.

Grass.

• Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

A few suggestions @Bebo

1) After a day like yesterday we all ran out of reactions pretty quick. There's plenty of excellent posting I'd love to encourage, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

2) Without wanting to be personal, if someone posts 5 times in a row in a thread, maybe it's time for them to have a wee time out?

3) Any chance of changing everyone's avatars to a gif of Mackenzie's forward roll? I don't just mean everyone on here, but everyone on the whole internet.

Or maybe if a 'fellow' don calls another one a cunt for no reason, they could have 'time out' too Ramandu eh?

☹️

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Meltdown😅😅😅

You are trying way too hard to get the forum on your side.

Be a bit different.

I've said nothing edgy.

You (and a few others) got all excited about it not me.

What I said was 100% true.

We were under extreme pressure and panicking for around 30 minutes, lumping ball after ball up to the half way line.It was ridiculous imo and all fans commenting on the game as you can see from the match comments. 

So a wee bit contradictive there by critics of my post.

Not sure if you watched the game.Sounds like you were just a 'highlighter.'

The Rangers and especially Beale were under pressure going into this league game.

Quote: The man in the dugout needs the backing of the fans right now, having come under plenty of scrutiny in recent weeks.

We played into that by being uber defensive and letting them come at us I feel.

Frankfurt were expected to beat us as current champions.

To compare Frankfurt and a depleted huns side in a far worse league is just stupid.

Cantwell, Danilo, Matondo, Roofe and Lawrence all missing.

Cheers pal.

Give us peace man ffs. 

• Upvote 4

To say we rode our luck in the first 25 minutes is an understatement, if their forwards weren't hilariously bad we could have seen a far different result.

But luck is sometimes a huge component of the game, and you could see our players start to realise they could get at them.

I think we scored with our first attempt of any sort, bit thereafter we did to them what happened to us under Glass. We let them have the majority of possession and they did fuck all with it except pass it around with little goal threat, meanwhile we fought like fuck and made our chances count.

Mr Mole's "We should nevah get bea'en by a team like Abahdeen" is hilarious, though. He's basically just said he's not up to the job. And if we're the team that gets him the dunt it'll be poetic punishment for the disfigured shitbag.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1