Robsonball

39 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Seem some amount of posts saying ' let's see what January brings' needs till the end of the season! It's not his side yet! He's not been backed! Either side could have won that we were just unlucky. Like seriously 

Well we’ve not been unlucky at all this season. Quite lucky in a few games tbh.

Our system of play leaves a really unstable foundation for the team week after week and sometimes we pull off a few of these rapid counters and steal a result but in most games this doesn’t work.

54 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Well we’ve not been unlucky at all this season. Quite lucky in a few games tbh.

Our system of play leaves a really unstable foundation for the team week after week and sometimes we pull off a few of these rapid counters and steal a result but in most games this doesn’t work.

The St Mirren game was the poster boy for good luck. We were as bad as i can ever recall that day (outwith our trademark Celtic capitulations).

If we'd been pumped 5-0 it wouldn't have been undeserved. To come away with a 2-2 draw ... Barry should have played the Lottery that night.

Fully agree regards the system, by design it hands the impetus to the opposition. Relying on the other team to make a mistake is complete bullshit.

The frustrating thing is, every now and again when he needs a result, Robson will alter the style of play and we'll look good, really good. But the very next game he'll revert to type, determined to stick with a system that doesn't work.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

The St Mirren game was the poster boy for good luck. We were as bad as i can ever recall that day (outwith our trademark Celtic capitulations).

If we'd been pumped 5-0 it wouldn't have been undeserved. To come away with a 2-2 draw ... Barry should have played the Lottery that night.

Fully agree regards the system, by design it hands the impetus to the opposition. Relying on the other team to make a mistake is complete bullshit.

The frustrating thing is, every now and again when he needs a result, Robson will alter the style of play and we'll look good, really good. But the very next game he'll revert to type, determined to stick with a system that doesn't work.

Agreed.  His system might work occasionally in Europe against better teams however it doesn't the bulk of the time.  Even the Ibrox game they missed a host of chances that they'd normally score before we scored.  The main point is domestically we have a big budget outwit two clubs and most games it SHOULD be down to us to find a way much like the big 2 do however Robson seems to think sitting back is the best way.  We desperately need to change the way we approach games, Livingston are not going to open up against us so he needs to play players who can open up teams 

Now that I've calmed down...

Fuck off Robson you fucking useless hun loving thick cunt. I've had enough of you. I find myself hating him more than I ever did Glass and Goodwin.

Your family are a bunch of shameless hun cunts as well.

That interview keeps playing over and and over in my head. You absolute shit house. You thick shit house fucking sausage.

Cormack you can fuck off as well.

Gunn you're a fucking little fluffer tea boy weasel. Useless prick.

JUST FUCK OFF.

I'm so much calmer today as well.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The mask slipped. 

If that's his attitude towards them no wonder players gave them so much respect.

He's a dick 

Loser cunt should never have been employed in the first place.  He did an interview after we finished 4th one season under McInnes (a year or two after we'd finished 2nd) saying he hoped "we could get that third place back"

That's his mentality - that of a subservient hun fuck

7 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

I'm not going to any games or watching any matches until he's gone. Enough is enough.

That’s the only way shiny teeth will start to take notice. Hit him in the pocket. Catch 22 though. It’s hard to stop supporting the team & wanting them to win. But any wins now just prolong the agony of what we are currently putting up with. 

28 minutes ago, Dons21 said:

That’s the only way shiny teeth will start to take notice. Hit him in the pocket. Catch 22 though. It’s hard to stop supporting the team & wanting them to win. But any wins now just prolong the agony of what we are currently putting up with. 

Yeah I didn’t watch final for very reason but only lasted that game I’ll be watching tonight in hope we can turn it around as it’s the only hope we have with board seeming happy with the progress being made… unfortunately we all know he won’t and we will be adrift bottom half of table even after this easier 6 games. Then we have 4 games as tough as it gets league wise which could mean we are fighting it out for the relegation playoff spot after them. 

20 hours ago, Roberto said:

Now that I've calmed down...

Fuck off Robson you fucking useless hun loving thick cunt. I've had enough of you. I find myself hating him more than I ever did Glass and Goodwin.

Your family are a bunch of shameless hun cunts as well.

That interview keeps playing over and and over in my head. You absolute shit house. You thick shit house fucking sausage.

Cormack you can fuck off as well.

Gunn you're a fucking little fluffer tea boy weasel. Useless prick.

JUST FUCK OFF.

I'm so much calmer today as well.

Great and total truth.  But you need to get down on your knees and ask your maker for forgiveness. Robson will go when Sparkling teeth throws  him out of his Beanie Baby collection. 

7 hours ago, Dons21 said:

Problem is, how much dosh do the club make from walk ups? The money is already in the club coffers from daft fuckers like me buying season ticket books.

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Next five games imo 

Livingston - W

Dundee - L

Motherwell - W

St Mirren - D

Ross County - D

Livi - Draw. Probably a 0-0 and the cup final being the excuse for not winning 

Dundee - Lose. Midweek game being the excuse

Motherwell - Draw. Too many games lately

St Mirren - Lose.

Ross County - Draw. Winter break will do the team the world of good need a good rest and work on training ground. 

I didn’t even get out of bed to watch the final on Red TV (7 hour time difference) as I am so fed up of Robson’s tactics. I’ve only just managed to watch the first half and can’t understand why we let teams come at us hoping we can break away. I hate this type of football and detest what is happening to the club as a consequence.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Problem is, how much dosh do the club make from walk ups? The money is already in the club coffers from daft fuckers like me buying season ticket books.

Season ticket money in the coffers. Walk ups? Probably not enough to hurt. Likewise merchandise. DNA? Any idea what they are making from that?

12 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Livi - Draw. Probably a 0-0 and the cup final being the excuse for not winning 

Dundee - Lose. Midweek game being the excuse

Motherwell - Draw. Too many games lately

St Mirren - Lose.

Ross County - Draw. Winter break will do the team the world of good need a good rest and work on training ground. 

Livingston: Win. Barry needs one in the aftermath of the Cup Final performance and he's good at digging a result when needed, if not consistently.

Dundee: Lose. Having had the team move the ball around on the deck to offset Livi's giants, Robson will revert to type. Hoofball in a 2-0 defeat.

Motherwell: Win. They're really struggling and Kettlewell's further round the u-bend than Robson. Could prove to be his last game in charge.

St Mirren: Draw. Decent performance from the Dons, but a draw a fair result.

Ross County: Draw. Poor performance from both teams and a draw just about fair in Dingwall.

7 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Livingston: Win. Barry needs one in the aftermath of the Cup Final performance and he's good at digging a result when needed, if not consistently.

Dundee: Lose. Having had the team move the ball around on the deck to offset Livi's giants, Robson will revert to type. Hoofball in a 2-0 defeat.

Motherwell: Win. They're really struggling and Kettlewell's further round the u-bend than Robson. Could prove to be his last game in charge.

St Mirren: Draw. Decent performance from the Dons, but a draw a fair result.

Ross County: Draw. Poor performance from both teams and a draw just about fair in Dingwall.

I expect the Livi and Motherwell games to be the exact same as St Johnstone earlier in the season, both away team’s happy to leave with a point

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

You'd hope he's learned from the opening day at the Tony Mac. Hope. 🙏🏻

You mean, because we can’t play through them, rather than go over them, we’ll try and go round them?

It’s a great thought but we don’t have the trickery or the pace, in my opinion to go round them. Surely though, we can pass it through them?

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

You mean, because we can’t play through them, rather than go over them, we’ll try and go round them?

It’s a great thought but we don’t have the trickery or the pace, in my opinion to go round them. Surely though, we can pass it through them?

We've got the players and we're not on plastic this evening. If the tactics are right we should easily put Livi to the sword.