Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

Just now, DelMonte said:

Do you think that’s given at the other end? Answer honestly and don’t try talk about something else. 

It's a daft question

I have no idea and neither do you

Fact is, it WAS a shirt pull

Roos is an idiot as well, I was screaming to just stand still as that was always where tavernier was putting it

Pathetic

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Given what happened a fortnight ago against the other arse cheek, Id've taken a draw if I'd been offered it prior to the match starting.

However with so little time left on the clock, sheer fucking stupidity to pull their player's shirt and give VAR the opportunity to intervene. That said, had it occurred down the other end, it would never even have been looked at.

FTH

Just now, scottymc said:

So a 6ft3 defender gets a tug on his shirt. Waits a second and then throws himself to the deck. Ye definite pen….

It’s clear as fucking day that they are desperate to look for anything to give them. 9 times out of 10 that’s not even looked at. 

What it does show as per usual you need to be at least 2 goals ahead going into the last 10 minutes against those scummy cunts. 

In all honesty however we did pretty much fuck all the entire second half. Did we even have a shot? As soon as we put one up top it was a case of typical Robson ball. 

can Robson not see for the first 20 minutes when we sat higher and pushed them back we looked absolute quality. Rangers looked a mess and couldn’t cope with it. Balogun and Goldson looked exactly what they are. Bang average and clumsy. 

I stand by if you sit on and give teams space, time and territory in your own half inevitably they will get chances and likely score 

• Upvote 1