Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's a daft question

I have no idea and neither do you

Fact is, it WAS a shirt pull

Roos is an idiot as well, I was screaming to just stand still as that was always where tavernier was putting it

Pathetic

Your an idiot if you think Roos can hear you through a tv screen 

Good for first 20 minutes, then meh. Back 3 played well and Roos and Miovski. Still think Robson is not the man for the job and has to go. Duncan? Not good enough. Hopefully mcgarry comes good. And the midfield were almost non existent.

The penalty? Unnecessary. These cunts only need a whiff of an excuse to give one. 

I thought the huns were pish. Hibs were better in the semi final. So no reason to fear them at all. Play like the first 20 minutes for whole game and we can win the cup.

Did well first half. Roos was outstanding. 

What on earth happened to our fitness levels in the second half? Can’t stand backs to the wall defending. Almost the entire second half.

Glaringly obvious that Barron should have been on to add energy and get a hold of the ball. 

No idea what Gartermann was thinking but Goldman throwing himself to the ground was absolutely blatant. If it was clear and obvious Walsh wouldn’t have needed so long to make a decision! 

Unbelievably frustrating. Gutted. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, alscotoz said:

Good for first 20 minutes, then meh. Back 3 played well and Roos and Miovski. Still think Robson is not the man for the job and has to go. Duncan? Not good enough. Hopefully mcgarry comes good. And the midfield were almost non existent.

The penalty? Unnecessary. These cunts only need a whiff of an excuse to give one. 

I thought the huns were pish. Hibs were better in the semi final. So no reason to fear them at all. Play like the first 20 minutes for whole game and we can win the cup.

Imagine this team playing football for 90+ minutes... that would be summat.

Just watched the penalty probably about 10 times again. Lammers clearly blocks. It’s not a penalty. If you watch it lammers clearly makes a movement towards gartermann to block him. 

that little fud Walsh should be shown that footage and put on the spot to explain it. you want VAR to be taken seriously then that’s how you do it. Simple 

8 minutes ago, englishred said:

We need to make more of the fact that they get these decisions and should openly question the refereeing team, even request an independent referee due to " rumours of them being Gers" 

Exactly min. 

I am glad Robson went right into the fact of Nick Walsh after full-time to question his integrity.

However, there is no chance unfortunately we would be allocated an independent referee, free of any connection to either side of the modern firm. 

It was tried before in 2010 when we drafted in referees from other countries but it failed big time. 

11 minutes ago, Zeus said:

He's a right fucking wank. Mental sky employ him. Frothing at the gob.

A fat serpent with a terrible hair transplant .

11 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Quite how SKY can be comfortable with his behaviour is beyond me

It really is embarrassing for him

11 minutes ago, scottymc said:

He couldn’t help himself. Just an utter skid mark of a human being 

Sutton said about two words and Boyd lost his mind 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Exactly min. 

I am glad Robson went right into the fact of Nick Walsh after full-time to question his integrity.

However, there is no chance unfortunately we would be allocated an independent referee, free of any connection to either side of the modern firm. 

It was tried before in 2010 when we drafted in referees from other countries but it failed big time. 

Being from England I find it hard to believe they allow it. We need to take the approach of surrounding referees and putting them under as much pressure as possible. When someone goes down make a big deal of it. 

All that being said we still need to be more positive as a team. Inviting pressure is pure madness 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Don’t blame the training ground.  
Blame the coaching 

Robson got his tactics spot on today, personnel let him down a bit. Some good players but weren’t brave enough on the ball second half. 

Sokler was fucked early doors.

Robson definitely had one of his better days. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Robson got his tactics spot on today, personnel let him down a bit. Some good players but weren’t brave enough on the ball second half. 

Sokler was fucked early doors.

Robson definitely had one of his better days. 

It’s too easy to just criticise Robson though, don’t expect many posters to give praise where it’s due