Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

16 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Did well first half. Roos was outstanding. 

What on earth happened to our fitness levels in the second half? Can’t stand backs to the wall defending. Almost the entire second half.

Glaringly obvious that Barron should have been on to add energy and get a hold of the ball. 

No idea what Gartermann was thinking but Goldman throwing himself to the ground was absolutely blatant. If it was clear and obvious Walsh wouldn’t have needed so long to make a decision! 

Unbelievably frustrating. Gutted. 

Goldman should have been red carded for diving.   It doesn’t hold well for the cup final, just touching these blue nosed pricks will get you booked or sent off by the Blue Nosed Referee.   

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Robson got his tactics spot on today, personnel let him down a bit. Some good players but weren’t brave enough on the ball second half. 

Sokler was fucked early doors.

Robson definitely had one of his better days. 

Players panicked in second half and just limped it forwards as there wasn’t any movement in front of them

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, englishred said:

Being from England I find it hard to believe they allow it. We need to take the approach of surrounding referees and putting them under as much pressure as possible. When someone goes down make a big deal of it. 

All that being said we still need to be more positive as a team. Inviting pressure is pure madness 

Many ,many people called out that Walsh would give Rangers a penalty from the minute earlier this week when he was appointed. It happens to often to be anything other than cheating . Look at the number of penalties they have been awarded and also the fact it is nearly 2 years since they have conceded one. Nothing being made of Lammers deliberate block. 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

That was game 70 (SEVEN ZERO) without a penalty conceded by the huns.

The only team in the world who play in a league operating VAR to never have conceded one during its operation. 

They must be astonishingly well disciplined. One might say they've perfected penalty box defending.

Or they're getting ropey calls from dubious officials.

Wonder which it is.

8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s too easy to just criticise Robson though, don’t expect many posters to give praise where it’s due 

I give him praise for instructing the team to sit back second half then refusing to sub Shinnie despite it being obvious he was done, all credit to him.

3 minutes ago, G man said:

Many ,many people called out that Walsh would give Rangers a penalty from the minute earlier this week when he was appointed. It happens to often to be anything other than cheating . Look at the number of penalties they have been awarded and also the fact it is nearly 2 years since they have conceded one. Nothing being made of Lammers deliberate block. 

They went full belts and braces for this game, Dallas was on VAR.

9 minutes ago, englishred said:

Being from England I find it hard to believe they allow it. We need to take the approach of surrounding referees and putting them under as much pressure as possible. When someone goes down make a big deal of it. 

All that being said we still need to be more positive as a team. Inviting pressure is pure madness 

I fully agree with your last point, however being arguably cheated out of a win (yet again) for a soft as shite penalty is a bitter pill to swallow (Loved The Jam).

It happens far too often for it be true.

Am I sick about today's result and how it transpired? Yes.

Am I surprised? Not in the fucking slightest. 

That's why I'm not overly angry as when it went to the 85th minute mark, I had a major hunch they would be awarded a penalty. I used to get rightfully very angry about these injustices but not anymore as our game is so corrupt and rigged when it comes to the modern firm, you can actually foretell what it is going to happen in a match against either of them or involving them, especially when it is a very tight affair, like today's match.

10 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Yup, that’s the players. They are all capable of better. 

I think they’re instructed to “go long” when they get it though. Too often. 
There’s a time & a place for it yes. 
We scored one & should’ve had two by being direct. Fine. 

But in the 2nd half, when you’re tiring, keep the ball more and don’t sit in so deep.

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

I give him praise for instructing the team to sit back second half then refusing to sub Shinnie despite it being obvious he was done, all credit to him.

Poor observation and lazy in my opinion. Agenda driven.

We played the same system second half but were really poor on the ball second half. He made the changes bringing Polvara on to try ease this but it didn’t work. 

Sokler and Miovski were key to our system but both were fucked at 60 minutes. From them on it’s trying to hold on. 

My one criticism of Robson is that he wants to play forward quickly on the break and sometimes it ends up with us rushing it too much and constantly losing the ball. 

But really, he didn’t just say sit in. Just a lazy and simplistic view. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Poor observation and lazy in my opinion. Agenda driven.

We played the same system second half but were really poor on the ball second half. He made the changes bringing Polvara on to try ease this but it didn’t work. 

Sokler and Miovski were key to our system but both were fucked at 60 minutes. From them on it’s trying to hold on. 

My one criticism of Robson is that he wants to play forward quickly on the break and sometimes it ends up with us rushing it too much and constantly losing the ball. 

But really, he didn’t just say sit in. Just a lazy and simplistic view. 

Good summary 

45 minutes ago, scottymc said:

What it does show as per usual you need to be at least 2 goals ahead going into the last 10 minutes against those scummy cunts. 

In all honesty however we did pretty much fuck all the entire second half. Did we even have a shot? As soon as we put one up top it was a case of typical Robson ball. 

can Robson not see for the first 20 minutes when we sat higher and pushed them back we looked absolute quality. Rangers looked a mess and couldn’t cope with it. Balogun and Goldson looked exactly what they are. Bang average and clumsy. 

I stand by if you sit on and give teams space, time and territory in your own half inevitably they will get chances and likely score 

He’ll never learn - one of the major reasons he needs punting asap 

• Upvote 2

That goblin Walsh was the huns best player him and the big nose Goldson teamed up brilliantly to fuck us over but Gartenmann should be chased for pulling the huns jersey especially when you know what is going to happen......penalty for the Sevco Strollers.....never fails!

If roles were reversed we wouldnt be getting a penalty for that but they do!

14 minutes ago, dervish said:

In Sparta that cunts getting chucked against rocks at birth.

Hun with a whistle ruined the day. Why tell kids to even bother kicking a ball with this shit?

An excellent point regarding the next generation of young players trying to be a professional footballer in a few years time.

There efforts are sadly going to be absolutely futile with how our game is governed in Scotland.

50 minutes ago, scottymc said:

What it does show as per usual you need to be at least 2 goals ahead going into the last 10 minutes against those scummy cunts. 

In all honesty however we did pretty much fuck all the entire second half. Did we even have a shot? As soon as we put one up top it was a case of typical Robson ball. 

can Robson not see for the first 20 minutes when we sat higher and pushed them back we looked absolute quality. Rangers looked a mess and couldn’t cope with it. Balogun and Goldson looked exactly what they are. Bang average and clumsy. 

I stand by if you sit on and give teams space, time and territory in your own half inevitably they will get chances and likely score 

That’s fucking drivel. Read my reply to mini. Just a simplistic, crap viewpoint.