Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's a daft question

I have no idea and neither do you

Fact is, it WAS a shirt pull

Roos is an idiot as well, I was screaming to just stand still as that was always where tavernier was putting it

Pathetic

So why wasn’t it a penalty when Soklers shirt was pulled? The same level of contact. Because one threw themselves to the ground? 

We do know the answer, we literally just saw it. 

Just think for a minute how stupid you sound when you defend referees in Rangers games…they’ve not conceded a penalty in 69 games, 5 off a world record! Do you think that’s a coincidence? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

It was a penalty

Absolutely ridiculous shirt pull and even more ridiculous sitting back for the whole second half

It NEVER works - pathetic

I agree on sitting back being a mistake. 

The penalty is soft as fuck and you know as well as I do that it would not have been given at the other end. It happens many times every single game, but again you know this. 

VAR was supposed to overturn a clear and obvious error. This was not that, it was an opportunity to make a decision to favour one team over another. 

I don't like the rule that this is a penalty, but it is what it is. The problem is that it is not enforced consistently, at all. Sevco benefit way more from these scenarios than other teams, and we seem to be punished more frequently. 

If this is a pen, so should have been the one at the other end also

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Soft as fuck and shouldn't be a penalty, but the referee should really be seeing the block there and using that as his reasoning to not give a penalty kick. 

Taking off Sokler was a big error, it's just given them free reign to launch wave after wave. 

If that's given as a penalty, which, of course, it was, there would be approximately 20 penalties awarded per game.

Ok, Gartenmann was daft to have a tug of Jihadi John's shirt but by fuck the ugly cunt milked it. Gartenmann was also fouled before the incident by that imposter of a footballer Sammers, hence his tug as his man had got a lead on him.

Gave too much respect to the reptilian filth in the second half, albeit we defended admirably. 

Rubezic MOTM for me. Never put a foot or head wrong throughout.

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If that's given as a penalty, which, of course, it was, there would be approximately 20 penalties awarded per game.

Ok, Gartenmann was daft to have a tug of Jihadi John's shirt but by fuck the ugly cunt milked it. Gartenmann was also fouled before the incident by that imposter of a footballer Sammers, hence his tug as his man had got a lead on him.

Gave too much respect to the reptilian filth in the second half, albeit we defended admirably. 

Rubezic MOTM for me. Never put a foot or head wrong throughout.

We need to make more of the fact that they get these decisions and should openly question the refereeing team, even request an independent referee due to " rumours of them being Gers" 

Just now, scottymc said:

Just looked at the penalty again. Is it lammers. He clearly blocks gartermann. Ridiculous 

see that cunt Boyd saying Aberdeen were celebrating at the end with the draw. Fuck off you absolutely mutant. Nobody is celebrating a draw against you fuckers. 

Nobody was celebrating being cheated out of a win in the last few minutes. Hilarious attempt at pushing the sevco agenda 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, scottymc said:

So a 6ft3 defender gets a tug on his shirt. Waits a second and then throws himself to the deck. Ye definite pen….

It’s clear as fucking day that they are desperate to look for anything to give them. 9 times out of 10 that’s not even looked at. 

This 100%

If it wouldn't be given or even looked at one end, then it should be the same the other end. 

Scottish Football has been corrupt for years. Is the fault of Cormack and all the other club owners as nobody has the balls to stand up against it. Individually you can't change it but as a group they could force change. 

7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

So why wasn’t it a penalty when Soklers shirt was pulled? The same level of contact. Because one threw themselves to the ground? 

We do know the answer, we literally just saw it. 

Just think for a minute how stupid you sound when you defend referees in Rangers games…they’ve not conceded a penalty in 69 games, 5 off a world record! Do you think that’s a coincidence? 

I have absolutely no idea about any of the others

I'm talking about this one