Aberdeen 0 - 1 Kilmarnock

3 minutes ago, scottymc said:

I hate the fucking state we are in but I am glad he will finally be out the door. 

tonight you could just tell it was over for him. No atmosphere at the game. Players don’t look like they give a fuck. Very end of Goodwin and glass type game. 

It will be done tonight surely. If not tomorrow morning. 

Worst thing about this is that we have got humiliated tonight and the cunt will still be in a job come tomorrow. Pathetic if he’s still in job in morning. 

1 minute ago, BrisDon said:

Might be wrong but I think folk are dreaming if they think Robson is getting the dunt. Unless they’ve already got someone lined up what’s the point? Hoping to get a short term reaction from the players from an interim manager? Hopeful at best. 

Would rather get a new manager bounce going into a cup fina,l than know fully well we will get hammered down there. 

I thought that things had become a little stale under DM and was broadly supportive of a change!

what an utter Fanny, that makes me! Post, Alex Smith, all over again! One useless cunt after another!

and I bemoaned the latter staleness under DM. Careful what I and we collectively wished for. This club, post DM is a fucking embarrassment

years of second and third place broadly and now relegation fodder, no style of play, but good players! Can’t defend and look totally demotivated 

fucking raging 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, BrisDon said:

Might be wrong but I think folk are dreaming if they think Robson is getting the dunt. Unless they’ve already got someone lined up what’s the point? Hoping to get a short term reaction from the players from an interim manager? Hopeful at best. 

I’d be happy with a selection of posters from the hat doing an interim job, as long this cunt leaves immediately