Aberdeen 0 - 1 Kilmarnock

I'm not a regular Aberdeen supporter. I'm a Scottish football fan. I like Aberdeen. Spirit. Soul. Tradition. Pittodrie stadium in the centre of Aberdeen. Please never let the owner take you away to Kingsford it would be a disaster.

Aberdeen are the surprise of the season. Barry Robson was fantastic when he game in. I love him as a character. As a football man a Scottish player. What's happened? There's 12 players they signed. 12 good players. What's going on? 

December 17th. Bring the cup home. Be f*king heroes boys. The northern lights. Stick with Barry Robson. Win the cup for the city of the heavenly dancers. The maritime city. Go for it. Grit. Teeth. Granit. Pull those socks up and fight! No more oil spills boys. You can do it. You go on a run. There's thousands of young fans with so much passion. Be heroes!

• Haha 2

Just now, Tonna said:

I'm not a regular Aberdeen supporter. I'm a Scottish football fan. I like Aberdeen. Spirit. Soul. Tradition. Pittodrie stadium in the centre of Aberdeen. Please never let the owner take you away to Kingsford it would be a disaster.

Aberdeen are the surprise of the season. Barry Robson was fantastic when he game in. I love him as a character. As football man a Scottish player. What's happened? There's 12 players they signed. 12 good players. What's going on? 

December 17th. Bring the cup home. Be f*king heroes boys. The northern lights. Stick with Barry Robson. Win the cup for the city of the heavenly dancers. The maritime city. Go for it. Grit. Teeth. Granit. Pull those socks up and fight!

Ugh.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Sums it up

Shinnie and Hayes were fucking awful. 

Also Duk off ? At least he fucking attacked with the ball at his feet rather than hoofing it vaguely forward

100%
I thought Duk looked positive. Shinnie & Hayes put in disgraceful performances for so called senior pros.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Hibs in the semis was an awful, awful "performance" and the 2-0 loss to that average motley crew was the same. Now this.

ACTION must be taken.

If not, this team and club will fall to bits.

Agreed - and what an opportunity we had, to really kick on as a club this season. Three times now, the Chairman has overseen a bargain basement recruitment policy for what is arguably the most important position at the Club. It's crazy to think we spunked half a million on Gueye, when that could have been put towards getting a half-decent boss on board. 

Well I wasn't there, but results and performances suggest that times quickly running out for the " wouldn't play for those cunts if they were last team on earth"

The oaf was justifiablly sacked for 5 wins in 19,  

But Robbo had said before.he "doesn't care what anyone else says, "

So he will be scratching the ear and rubbing the neck for a while yet

3 minutes ago, Tonna said:

Aberdeen are the surprise of the season. Barry Robson was fantastic when he game in. I love him as a character. As a football man a Scottish player. What's happened? There's 12 players they signed. 12 good players. What's going on? 

December 17th. Bring the cup home. Be f*king heroes boys. The northern lights. Stick with Barry Robson. Win the cup for the city of the heavenly dancers. The maritime city. Go for it. Grit. Teeth. Granit. Pull those socks up and fight!

Tonna no dae that

8 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Agreed - and what an opportunity we had, to really kick on as a club this season. Three times now, the Chairman has overseen a bargain basement recruitment policy for what is arguably the most important position at the Club. It's crazy to think we spunked half a million on Gueye, when that could have been put towards getting a half-decent boss on board. 

I'm being serious here: with a proper, proper manager, the Dons would have topped Conference League (Frankfurt aren't good, they got beat by a Tier 3 side in the Cup tonight, demolishing teams in the League Cup, including Hibs and Rangers, winning it and be 3rd in the league, even 2nd.

Goes to show what a CLUELESS manager can do to a squad of very good players at a legacy club with passionate fans in a city of 250,000 people.

12 minutes ago, Tonna said:

December 17th. Bring the cup home. Be f*king heroes boys. The northern lights. Stick with Barry Robson. Win the cup for the city of the heavenly dancers. The maritime city. Go for it. Grit. Teeth. Granit. Pull those socks up and fight! No more oil spills boys. You can do it. You go on a run. There's thousands of young fans with so much passion. Be heroes!

Nice sentiment Tonna, appreciate it. But you should know the ‘soul spirit tradition’ thing was fabricated 

• Upvote 1

Robson GTF? They take no prisoners. Jim Goodwin was a nice guy. Likeable. It may be the same with Barry Robson. He took you from Davel 1-0 to Europe. That was Robson. Robson was a loyal Aberdeen player. He's a chuchter. Give him some respect. You're not going to get a bounce before a cup final. Fucking grin and bear it. You're playing Rangers. Calm down and collect yourselves. 

15 minutes ago, Tonna said:

Are you on drugs?

43 minutes ago, red kev said:

New to the page,  surely we won't get relegated? Will we? Duk is a donkey,Clarkson has been pish all season and hayes isn't the player he once was. And Robson has no clue how to change things 

The Ebbe years brought us a season where we’re in TWO cup finals and were spared relegation by a technicality. As Robson is only in one final and there is no league reconstruction, I say be brave and thank Barry for his efforts. It’s time to do it before the R word gets bigger. 

• Like 1

Dont worry guys. Dave “gets it” and “will put it right” …. remember those words and the crocodile tears after finally sacking Goodwin?  3 inexperienced and cheap managers, and a director of football without any valid credentials. The club has become a joke under his tenure. Clowns the lot of them

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

I'm being serious here: with a proper, proper manager, the Dons would have topped Conference League (Frankfurt aren't good, they got beat by a Tier 3 side in the Cup tonight, demolishing teams in the League Cup, including Hibs and Rangers, winning it and be 3rd in the league, even 2nd.

Goes to show what a CLUELESS manager can do to a squad of very good players at a legacy club with passionate fans in a city of 250,000 people.

10% of the population of Aberdeen are actually 'passionate' Dons fans. The rest couldn't give a fuck or are huns. 

I'm moving rapidly into the 'couldn't give a fuck' category. 

You can't change anything. You're in the Scottish cup. You've got 1 more great European game against recent winners of the tournament. That'll set you up for Hampden. You're not going to get trounced. You've got the ability. Just fucking pull it together. For christ sake. Every single player in that aberdeen side has the ability. Robson. You forget. Is a good man. A proud man. And brand new into Scottish football. He's not a bad a guy. He should get on the phone to guys like Gordon Strachan and Neil Lennon. He deserves it.

• Dildo 1

Robson GTF? They take no prisoners. Jim Goodwin was a nice guy. Likeable. It may be the same with Barry Robson. He took you from Davel 1-0 to Europe. That was Robson. Robson was a loyal Aberdeen player. He's a chuchter. Give him some respect. You're not going to get a bounce before a cup final. Fucking grin and bear it. You're playing Rangers. Calm down and collect yourselves. 

What are you typing in to get these generated answers?

Keep it going

5 minutes ago, Tonna said:

Loyal Aberdeen?

Only loyal he has is red white and blue

• Upvote 1

You can't change anything. You're in the Scottish cup. You've got 1 more great European game against recent winners of the tournament. That'll set you up for Hampden. You're not going to get trounced. You've got the ability. Just fucking pull it together. For christ sake. Every single player in that aberdeen side has the ability. Robson. You forget. Is a good man. A proud man. And brand new into Scottish football. He's not a bad a guy. He should get on the phone to guys like Gordon Strachan and Neil Lennon. He deserves it.

What fresh hell is this?

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Tonna said:

Nostalgia and niceties don't win games.

He could be the nicest man in the world but if he can't do his job he needs to go.

Well I'll leave it at that. Good luck. I want you to win the cup. If Robson's not the man. All I want to say is I'm very surprised that Aberdeen are floundering in the league. The 12 players should be in the top 3. They bounced back from January last season. They went on that incredible run. There's nothing to say that can't happen again. I personally could see it happening with Barry Robson. You guys see it more often than I.

But I wish you well. And if you're sacking Robson. You've got no chance. That's my personal opinion. Good luck scottish football needs a strong aberdeen.

• Thanks 1