Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Whatever the team is, it’ll be a 0-2 defeat

But the useless cunt will still not be sacked.

Roos. 
Devlin Gartenmann MacDonald Jensen. 
                  Polvara Barron   
         McGrath Clarkson Duk. 
                      Miovski 

Thats what i was hoping he would of went with last night, id give Delvin the arm band aswell

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Whatever the team is, it’ll be a 0-2 defeat

But the useless cunt will still not be sacked.

Roos. 
Devlin Gartenmann MacDonald Jensen. 
                  Polvara Barron   
         McGrath Clarkson Duk. 
                      Miovski 

There’s no chance the useless, stubborn cunt will play a back four

3 hours ago, Hoofball said:

There’s no chance the useless, stubborn cunt will play a back four

Yeah absolutely no chance.  Which makes the Dadia signing even stranger as he can play at rb in a back 4.  Why sanction a move for a player when you have no intention of either playing him or switching formations now and then to keep the opposition guessing.  For me Hearts are there for the taking yes they have improved but they aren't great at the back yet we seem to help the opposition by poor defending 

• Site Sponsor

I’m oot.

Could go but thoroughly pissed off watching the crap on show and listening to Robson with his “listen,  we’ll run and we’ll fight” pish.

He’s tactically inept and should be jottered now.

There’s absolutely no signs that he’s got the ability to arrest the nose dive.

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We've only just worked Beningime back into the team. Gordon, Halkett, McKay all now with a shout.

How we do will depend on any returning performances.

But we were poor against The Rangers in MF and looked toothless up front. A few wins hasn't papered over the cracks.

Our record up there is poor too.

I'd take a draw.

We can’t defend and we defend crosses in to our box particularly badly. Hearts will score, coz every team does against us. If hearts score first they will win! Can’t see anything other than a hearts win! 
Haven’t decided if I’m going or not yet. Probably will when I get a sense of misplaced optimism on Saturday morning! 

would you have Craig Gordon straight back in the goals, now that he’s fit again? 

• Site Sponsor
57 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

I’m oot.

Could go but thoroughly pissed off watching the crap on show and listening to Robson with his “listen,  we’ll run and we’ll fight” pish.

He’s tactically inept and should be jottered now.

There’s absolutely no signs that he’s got the ability to arrest the nose dive.

52 minutes ago, Tommy said:

A brave statement. Respect.

Exit only 😂

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

We can’t defend and we defend crosses in to our box particularly badly. Hearts will score, coz every team does against us. If hearts score first they will win! Can’t see anything other than a hearts win! 
Haven’t decided if I’m going or not yet. Probably will when I get a sense of misplaced optimism on Saturday morning! 

would you have Craig Gordon straight back in the goals, now that he’s fit 

Despite Aberdeen's league position, this is a key fixture for us against the team we'd have said is our main competitor for 3rd. I wouldn't take risks. We've Celtic away and actually that appeals more given zero points is a likely outcome regardless, plus gives them a good work out before St Mirren and Hibs - two 6 pointers as the league stands.

But Gordon and Halkett hugely upgrade an already pretty tight defence. Rowles has found a bit of consistency and a back three of Kent, Halkett and Rowles in front of Gordon, with Kingsley LWB and a new RWB being looked at, sounds like we might have a defence we're pretty happy with.

Loads of work needed in MF and upfront still.

• Dildo 3