What name would you hate to be called?

Redforever86

3 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

If it was John......I sparked him several years later at RS McColl.....a home tie for him.

That's for you Zeus.

He's brown bread now. Tried to steal my rockports once. Said I could wear his ripped reebok classics as a sweetener to prove he wouldn't nick them. Not on my watch you mullet headed nonce. 

5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Be interested to know how you did that given there has only been two games in Norway this weekend.

I searched Norway League on live score.

Clicked on their league, clicked fixtures and went in to the games individually (I went onto games on 27th November rather than the fixture card on the 3rd December).

Clicked 4 games at random and counted 1 Sander.

It was quite simple really.

7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

He could also look through the Eliteserien squads and see the majority have one 

Majority?

You said all. So which one is it?

Cause I've done that now... so what are you going with? All or majority? And the majority being how much?

I will say 1 had a Sander starting... he was a goalkeeper. So what you going with?

Just now, Roberto said:

Majority?

You said all. So which one is it?

Cause I've done that now... so what are you going with? All or majority? And the majority being how much?

I will say 1 had a Sander starting... he was a goalkeeper. So what you going with?

Majority.

This is the hat, sweeping statements are to be expected. Eh have just said eh hope Milne gets executed as a warmup before Mobbys. 

Eh dont mean that

Actually that one would be good

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Majority.

This is the hat, sweeping statements are to be expected. Eh have just said eh hope Milne gets executed as a warmup before Mobbys. 

Eh dont mean that

Actually that one would be good

Okay, well the weekend of 12th November... there was 4.

3 of which were on the bench. 1 started (goalkeeper).

8 games, 16 teams... 4.

On the weekend of the 27th, there was 6 (2 played for the same team).

Majority.