Aberdeen 2 - 0 Frankfurt

26 minutes ago, Sausage said:

Congratulations on your victory! From Frankfurt's point of view, it's really a strange game. It's just a good thing that it was basically a test game under competitive conditions. Looking at the entire group phase, it's amazing that we made it into the knockout round with our performance. Basically, unfortunately you only failed because of HJK. That's really crazy, you had your chances against paok, and against us too, but the games against the Finns cost you too much. Now it's time for you to play against the Rangers on Sunday! I wish you much success. I haven't followed the rangers but I know it feels good to win a final against them. And they know how it feels to lose one. I think it's time they got used to it šŸ˜‰ win this thing on Sunday and then focus on the league. Tell your coach that you should have more courage in the game. Whenever you showed that, you had your chances, even in the first leg! Take care!Ā 

Spot on. It almost feels like the courage has been coached out of them. As soon as we started having a go, playing with intent, we look a proper side.

All the best against Leverkusen am Wochenende!

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Have you ever touched a post pubescent vagina?Ā 
Ā 

Not accusing you of being a nonce now. Donā€™t get all offended. I am just assuming last vagina you touched was when giving over your juice & crisps money at play time a wee while backĀ 

Nice one

You created a fake girlfriend. Both a loser move and a suggestion youve never touched a vagina.. you imagine you have

A fake girlfriend to back up your pish on here. LOSERĀ šŸ˜„

13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

šŸ¤· two second half showings v hearts the Frankfurt reserves hasnā€™t changed my opinion on Robson or his tactics.Ā 
Ā 

If he wins us the LC by some miracle I will still want him & his shite football te gtf šŸ¤·

Ā 

You repeating a shit "joke" to make a miserable point? ... no wayĀ šŸ˜†

We changed half a team tonight. Our reserves won ...

• Upvote 4
34 minutes ago, Sausage said:

Congratulations on your victory! From Frankfurt's point of view, it's really a strange game. It's just a good thing that it was basically a test game under competitive conditions. Looking at the entire group phase, it's amazing that we made it into the knockout round with our performance. Basically, unfortunately you only failed because of HJK. That's really crazy, you had your chances against paok, and against us too, but the games against the Finns cost you too much. Now it's time for you to play against the Rangers on Sunday! I wish you much success. I haven't followed the rangers but I know it feels good to win a final against them. And they know how it feels to lose one. I think it's time they got used to it šŸ˜‰ win this thing on Sunday and then focus on the league. Tell your coach that you should have more courage in the game. Whenever you showed that, you had your chances, even in the first leg! Take care!Ā 

All the best! And thanks for defeating the Rangers_2012 a few years back in that Euro final!

• Thanks 5
1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

The commentator on my stream just said we havenā€™t lost to a German team since 1972

The fuck is he on aboutĀ 

Must have been talking about Pittodrie, yeah?

49 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

We havenā€™t lost to a German side at Pittodrie since Bertie Vogts and his Borussia Monchengladbach sausage molesters visited our fair city in 1972 I believe. Ā 
Ā 

This includes visits from Bayern Munich, Eintracht Frankfurt, Hamburg (twice) and Dynamo Berlin I believe.Ā 

A few more top of that. Bayern twice min!

Ā 

Aberdeen 2-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf

Aberdeen 1-1 Eintracht Frankfurt

Aberdeen 3-2 Hamburg

Aberdeen 3-2 Bayern Munich

Aberdeen 2-0 Hamburg

Aberdeen 2-1 Dynamo Berlin

Aberdeen 0-0 Dynamo Dresden

Aberdeen 0-0 Hertha Berlin

Aberdeen 2-2 Bayern Munich

Aberdeen 2-0 Eintracht Frankfurt

Ā 

10 game undefeated run v German sides at Pittodrie.

Moderately impressive.

Ā 

I was at every een. Apart fae inite.*

Up ih Dons.

* Though I did mak the reverse fixture.

Ā 

Ā 

• Thanks 7
2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

What was the fake girlfriends name? Did you manage to make it last or have you reimagined a better made up female?Ā 

Yeah we got marriedĀ 

in my make believe world i have been engaged 3 times & now on my second marriage.Ā 
Ā 

I have no problems getting vaginas but keeping them can certainly be an issue. Must be my chat šŸ¤· but the variety is nice šŸ˜‰