Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, Andy_123 said:

He didn’t fire a manager after losing to fucking Darvel, so he certainly isn’t going to sack one after an away loss to Hearts where he’ll have the excuse of a ‘soft’ VAR decision ruling out Miovski’s goal at 0-0

To this day, that decision is still totally unacceptable!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There will be people that will say …..but but if the goal wasn’t disallowed it would have been a different result…. But what did we do after the goal was disallowed nothing end of the day we was beat he has to go if anyone is defending him now can they give me that they are smoking because I want some 

Night and day in this second half compared to the first. Abysmal. 

Lots of sloping shoulders in our team. The only one Robson seems to be getting a tune out of is Miovksi, and even so we only seem to be able to make him once chance a match, at best. 

People, and I imagine the manager, will point to VAR but for me both calls are probably correct. 

You can't play for only 45 mins and expect to win a game. 

3rd is totally gone now if it wasn't already, the task is to get into the top 6. Losing ground atm to all of Hibs, Dundee and Kimarnock. 

Once again, another season with high expectations and excitement looks to fizzle out in to a non entity, lightly coloured by some European performances, not results. 

No standards at the club. We're a farce. Apprentice managers, rookie DoF's, it's a joke. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

We have won 6 games out of 21 in the league. Six.  SIX for fucks sakes.  How do we end up persisting for so long with these awful appointments?

Because the board is made up of incompetent wanks 

Cormack, Milne, Gunner, Gardner - absolute clown show 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Robson’s fucked us over the entire season.

VAR is shit but that’s not the reason we have playing Robson’s Hoofball all season.

Enough’s enough with this cunt

Robson is not the root cause of the issues at the club. I've absolutely no faith that they'll appoint someone decent when he goes. It'll be some other boy that they know, gets the club, won't rock the boat and we'll be in the same situation 12 months from now. Same with Glass, same with Goodwin and then Robson.

The footballing operation is a shambles and is headed up by a guy who was basically the clubs version of Expedia a couple of years ago. We're giving well paid jobs to anyone who's eaten a rowie or drunk some Bob-Accord ale. We're not a serious club.

I am NOT ONE FUCKING BIT interested in hearing how VAR changed the game and influenced the outcome.

Barry needs to address the real root of our problems.

Until he is humble enough to realise his mistakes and what his players are getting wrong we are surely destined for a bottom six dogfight against teams that have generally had the better of us.

4 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

He didn’t fire a manager after losing to fucking Darvel, so he certainly isn’t going to sack one after an away loss to Hearts where he’ll have the excuse of a ‘soft’ VAR decision ruling out Miovski’s goal at 0-0

You look at that first half & now look at table & any chairman with eyes should see that Robson is failing the club on a ridiculous level. That team is capable of far better if actually coached properly. Even the most basic of coaches could do better than this stubborn cunt thinking he’s a tactical genius who has tried to play chess with checkers pieces 

In any context, Europe, whatever, when is it acceptable for Aberdeen to be 19 points off of third place and Hearts in late January? 

It's a disgrace. The manager is a disgrace. The chairman is a fucking disgrace. 

They don't deserve our good graces anymore. 

Games in hand sound alright when you're consistently winning games. Dundee are a very decent side and definitely a better unit than us. Can't see us winning Tuesday. 

Just needs to stop. Now. Get him fucked, and put people in the right places internally. 

• Upvote 1