Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

44 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This is why it is unbelievably stupid to allow the chance for a few players in the Bonnyrigg game to force the board to finally make the call they should have long ago. It is simply NOT worth the risk of a couple of players potentially taking drastic action for what is needed for betterment of club when the chairman can make the call without risking another cup exit embarrassment 

If they are as professional against Bonnyrigg Rose like they were against Clyde, we'll coast through.

However, that will simply be papering over the cracks of a wall which needs badly renewed (plastered, flushed, and skimmed) in order to create a solid foundation for our club to actually progress instead of perennially regressing and being unstable,  as the core of our main issue hasn't been resolved (i.e. the fucking selfishness, self-prestige, and egos of the hierarchy).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If they are as professional against Bonnyrigg Rose like they were against Clyde, we'll coast through.

However, that will simply be papering over the cracks of a wall which needs badly renewed (plastered, flushed, and skimmed) in order to create a solid foundation for our club to actually progress instead of perennially regressing and being unstable,  as the core of our main issue hasn't been resolved (i.e. the fucking selfishness, self-prestife, and egos of the hierarchy).

A handful of players decided Goodwin needed sacked & attempted it v Darvel (not right way to do it I know but if manager pisses you off enough it’s at risk of happening) the board bottled it then so players made their point twice more v Hearts & Hibs.

Cannot risk even one or two players doing same v Bonnyrigg. It’s just crazy for Cormack to dawdle here again.

Sack him NOW

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Bayer Leverkusen will be his next gig. Xabi Alonso will be the next.boss of that awful, pitiful club Liverpool.

Far more importantly, AFC should be doing everything in their power to get Tony Docherty as our next boss. He's doing a great job at Dundee.

Barry Robson's shelf life is well beyond its Best Before End Date. 

He has stated repeatedly that he will be taking a year off at the very least and there is a good chance that he may be finished. 

It’s even worse reading x and seeing all the diet huns waxing lyrical about their team and the job wee naisy is doing. 

it’s fucking embarrassing how shite we are but to be that many points behind them is even worse. I think they are fucking pish. Shite times 

17 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep

Utter, utter dung

100% effort and probably more acceptable games than bad ones but yeah, agree with @DelMonte probably not a required standard for a club that wants to win cups and consistently be 3rd. 

He's well liked because he's got an engine and determination, but he's given the task of creating goals as well and generally he's really very bad at it. 

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

100% effort and probably more acceptable games than bad ones but yeah, agree with @DelMonte probably not a required standard for a club that wants to win cups and consistently be 3rd. 

He's well liked because he's got an engine and determination, but he's given the task of creating goals as well and generally he's really very bad at it. 

Nah that's too far

He's been a good signing overall, stinker today though

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, scottymc said:

It’s even worse reading x and seeing all the diet huns waxing lyrical about their team and the job wee naisy is doing. 

it’s fucking embarrassing how shite we are but to be that many points behind them is even worse. I think they are fucking pish. Shite times 

Hard to believe but they're closer in points to celtic than we are to them ffs

Just now, CCB III said:

Given the role as a defender he's not bad but given the role as defender and main attacking threat he's piss at, but that's down to manager, alot of the players looks shit due to the managers tactics, he has to go and go soon, it's common sense experienced man in assess the side from now till summer and get what he wants then, and hopefully next season we see a fluid attacking side 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
29 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Am I allowed to say Nicky Devlin was horseshit today? 

I didn’t watch the game but could his utter shite performance be due to over use, he’s expected to give all the width whilst also trying to defend in a porous defence

23 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Nonsense. 3 goals and 6 assists. 3rd behind Miovski and Duk. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

However, that will simply be papering over the cracks of a wall which needs badly renewed (plastered, flushed, and skimmed) in order to create a solid foundation for our club to actually progress instead of perennially regressing and being unstable,  as the core of our main issue hasn't been resolved (i.e. the fucking selfishness, self-prestige, and egos of the hierarchy).

Agreed if they are professional we should coast through, however Robson should know himself  even if we win 4/5-0 then all he is going to get is a "well done" when you consider the vast resources difference and league spacings.  He can't really be judged on this game but as you say a win will just paper over some cracks and keep him in a job for another little while

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

A handful of players decided Goodwin needed sacked & attempted it v Darvel (not right way to do it I know but if manager pisses you off enough it’s at risk of happening) the board bottled it then so players made their point twice more v Hearts & Hibs.

Cannot risk even one or two players doing same v Bonnyrigg. It’s just crazy for Cormack to dawdle here again.

Sack him NOW

Don’t want to be pedantic but the hearts game was before darvel 

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Sack him NOW

I get your point, min. The players never downed tools against hearts. That was freak. They had 4 shots on goal, all on target and won 5-0. Darvel was shite, but I still didn’t think the players chucked it. 
Hibs 6-0, they totally chucked it. Captain Anthony Stewart in particular, who was a fucking disgrace to himself, the shirt and the club. 
other may have different views, but that’s how I saw it. The Hibs game was one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from a Dons team and I’ve seen a good few…that day they made it clear they didn’t give a fuck.