Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

Night and day in this second half compared to the first. Abysmal. 

Lots of sloping shoulders in our team. The only one Robson seems to be getting a tune out of is Miovksi, and even so we only seem to be able to make him once chance a match, at best. 

People, and I imagine the manager, will point to VAR but for me both calls are probably correct. 

You can't play for only 45 mins and expect to win a game. 

3rd is totally gone now if it wasn't already, the task is to get into the top 6. Losing ground atm to all of Hibs, Dundee and Kimarnock. 

Once again, another season with high expectations and excitement looks to fizzle out in to a non entity, lightly coloured by some European performances, not results. 

No standards at the club. We're a farce. Apprentice managers, rookie DoF's, it's a joke. 

Aye. 

Robson will eventually get the dunt and he'll have little reason to complain, results wise. 

But Cormack won't change the structure at the club which will just lead to another underwhelming appointment as I feel the calibre of manager we need just won't come under the current circumstances. 

And anyone deemed likely to be outspoken will just be ruled out as they'll just be seen as a risk to the status quo. 

• Upvote 1

Well that was once again absolutely rotten.

Started okay but as soon as things don't go our way we just crumble.

As others have said, fine throwing on attackers, but there was no plan as to how to attack other than punt it forward aimlessly.

Why does Barron keep getting taken off while Shinnie stays on? Makes no sense.

This is going nowhere. We're in the same situation as we were with Glass and Goodwin - there's no signs that this is going to get better. We need to bite the bullet and give Robson the bullet now or else we're going to struggle to make top 6 at this rate.

• Upvote 1

We didn't deserve to be losing after conceding the penalty but we definitely deserved to lose the game after that. The substitution fest around 70 mins was just fucking bizarre and it just highlights Robson's complete lack of experience/capability, call it what you like. 

We went from virtual control of midfield and play (at least we were very comfortable) to a complete fucking mess that barely saw the ball for the next 25 mins.

Nah. Even if goal had counted then Barry would have killed off team’s momentum instantly by parking bus with back 5.

we were robbed of a goal but not a result imo. Better team first half for sure but final result was always going to be hearts imo. 

6 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

There will be people that will say …..but but if the goal wasn’t disallowed it would have been a different result…. But what did we do after the goal was disallowed nothing end of the day we was beat he has to go if anyone is defending him now can they give me that they are smoking because I want some 

4 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

There will be people that will say …..but but if the goal wasn’t disallowed it would have been a different result…. But what did we do after the goal was disallowed nothing end of the day we was beat he has to go if anyone is defending him now can they give me that they are smoking because I want some 

We seem to start games well and then totally fall away. A lot of players just seem to lose their way at the first sign of the other team taking the initiative. I did think at the start of season we had a good squad, l am not so sure now. Too many just do not seem to have any character .

Well first half and in the second half up until they got the dodgy var penalty I thought we were the better team and pretty comfortable, although hearts did come out a bit more at the start of the second half. 

But after the penalty we were fucking awful. We couldn’t string two passes together, even out short passes and lay offs were shit. When we did get forward no one was holding the ball up and we kept picking the wrong option. 

Our shape went pretty much non existent and we were  hanging on at the end.

Just now, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Never saw or heard anything of the game. Was there anything that gives hope? Or was it the usual turgid crap? 

You didn't miss anything. It was woeful.

We had a goal disallowed by VAR - was a bit unfortunate, but probably the right decision - accidental trip on an opposition player who could possibly have stopped the goal.

We gave away a penalty via VAR - again unfortunate, but probably right decision again.

Shankland then scored with a good finish.

We offered next to nothing in the second half, after doing ok in terms of possession and pressure in the first half - still only had one or two efforts at goal in the entire game though.

Away with the wife this weekend so avoided watching the latest capitulation. Barry needs to do the honourable thing and go, but I fear he's too thick to realise. I was never convinced he was the right man but thought it worth a try, it's now been obvious to all for some time he's out of his depth. Honestly, what did it take for FMB to see this? 

Like many on this site, I'm officially out for the season. Club is rotten to core at the moment. Cormack hiding from his responsibilities, embarrassment of a so called manager, not usually overly critical of the players, but barring Bojan they are all pish as well!! 

16 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

He didn’t fire a manager after losing to fucking Darvel, so he certainly isn’t going to sack one after an away loss to Hearts where he’ll have the excuse of a ‘soft’ VAR decision ruling out Miovski’s goal at 0-0

Cormack is a sentimentally soft cunt. 
Too stupid to see that SC is only hope for season & Robson isn’t capable of that. 
Bring in a new manager for a glorious cup run

10 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

If the goal had stood we’d probably still have lost.  We can’t stop even fairly mediocre opponents (and Hearts were mediocre today) from scoring goals that they don’t have to work all that hard for.  They just needed to step up their game a notch , and get the ball in and around our box a bit more often , and they’ll score.

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Cormack is a fucking cunt

I'm there now. 

I still think he means well but if he can't see the obvious decline since his takeover, he's a bigger spack than I thought. 

If he's ruthless with this and appoints a seasoned, competent manager I'm open to changing my mind back. 

But yeah, at the minute, fuck him, and the entire band of fucking retards that take huge salaries for seemingly fuck all. 

Shinnie was excellent in the 1st half, but tired and fell out the game. I think BR went 4–2-4 with the subs, essentially surrendering the middle of the park.  Personally, I thought that was bonkers, but Shirley if you have done you leave on Barron and take off the old boy, who’s knackered..

• Upvote 2