Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Cormack is a sentimentally soft cunt. 
Too stupid to see that SC is only hope for season & Robson isn’t capable of that. 
Being in a new manager for a glorious cup run

This squad doesn’t have the bottle or desire to win a cup

15 minutes ago, brownie said:

Robson is not the root cause of the issues at the club. I've absolutely no faith that they'll appoint someone decent when he goes. It'll be some other boy that they know, gets the club, won't rock the boat and we'll be in the same situation 12 months from now. Same with Glass, same with Goodwin and then Robson.

The footballing operation is a shambles and is headed up by a guy who was basically the clubs version of Expedia a couple of years ago. We're giving well paid jobs to anyone who's eaten a rowie or drunk some Bob-Accord ale. We're not a serious club.

Robson is the root cause of the pish we’ve been forced to watch on the pitch this season. His tactics are fucking awful and he’s too fucking thick to do anything about it.

Moves from a back 5 eventually after persevering for half a season and plays a back 4 but with 4 central players across midfield so actually reduces the width.

Has to go and be replaced with someone with experience to get a much better tune out of these players.

Thick as pig shit and a complete embarrassment.

5 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

You didn't miss anything. It was woeful.

We had a goal disallowed by VAR - was a bit unfortunate, but probably the right decision - accidental trip on an opposition player who could possibly have stopped the goal.

We gave away a penalty via VAR - again unfortunate, but probably right decision again.

Shankland then scored with a good finish.

We offered next to nothing in the second half, after doing ok in terms of possession and pressure in the first half - still only had one or two efforts at goal in the entire game though.

Cheers, no change then. Write off this season, it’s not getting better.

6 minutes ago, Sc0tsmanGB said:

Away with the wife this weekend so avoided watching the latest capitulation. Barry needs to do the honourable thing and go, but I fear he's too thick to realise. I was never convinced he was the right man but thought it worth a try, it's now been obvious to all for some time he's out of his depth. Honestly, what did it take for FMB to see this? 

Why should he resign.?! Who walks away from a job not knowing when the next one will come along.It’s up to the club to make decisions. Sadly they are not good at that.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Shinnie was excellent in the 1st half, but tired and fell out the game. I think BR went 4–2-4 with the subs, essentially surrendering the middle of the park.  Personally, I thought that was bonkers, but Shirley if you have done you leave on Barron and take off the old boy, who’s knackered..

We got worse after the three subs were made. 

We were decent enough in the first half to be fair.

Second half was piss poor. 
On the pitch & off it.

2 minutes ago, Waycross Don said:

Said it before and been laughed at, he would be a brilliant appointment, even on a consulancy basis to get us through to the summer..........   He has publically said one of his regrets is not managing in Scotland, he would probably say yes if asked and given assurance of no interference.        

Exactly, he would bring some much needed life into this team which is desperately needed, and based on all of his post-Huddersfield Interviews, he's itching to get one more job.

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

No point in picking the bones out of this game. In isolation it wasn’t a bad performance. Quite poor second half but once we went 1 down we were chasing.

Couple it up with the last 6 months, he deserves to be thrown off the Dick Donald roof. 

1 shot on target in 90 mins says a lot, though. 

We were decent first half to a point. Created very little. 

10 minutes ago, Sc0tsmanGB said:

Away with the wife this weekend so avoided watching the latest capitulation. Barry needs to do the honourable thing and go, but I fear he's too thick to realise. I was never convinced he was the right man but thought it worth a try, it's now been obvious to all for some time he's out of his depth. Honestly, what did it take for FMB to see this? 

Come on now.

As much as he’s a prick, and I want him gone, would you resign & give up say £250k in a severance package?

No, neither would I. 

4 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

Has to go and be replaced with someone with experience to get a much better tune out of these players.

And this is the problem. I've absolutely no faith that Gunn or the rest of the FMB are capable of doing that.

15 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Never saw or heard anything of the game. Was there anything that gives hope? Or was it the usual turgid crap? 

We looked decent in the first half but in hindsight I think that was more that Hearts were pish 

Once they got in front, got their tails up we looked completely lost 

Let's face it,we made hearts look shit first half, totally bossed it. They couldn't believe their luck being 1-0 ahead. As good a first half as I've seen from us in recent years. Again, Robson showed such naivety with the purge of substitutions. Instead of 1 ot two and keeping the shape, he surrendered the middle and that must have been a godsend to Naismith.

• Upvote 1

Only players that are playing with desire are the ones that rely on graft over ability in general (Robson hasn’t killed that yet in them) Miovski is playing for his own personal credibility & that has saved Robson so often. 

The real footballers that stand out when happy in their games are just zombies under Robsons coaching & that is why he should never be allowed to manage at this level

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

1 shot on target in 90 mins says a lot, though. 

We were decent first half to a point. Created very little. 

We got ourselves into decent positions in the final third more than expected in the first half…but for the most part there’s no real conviction with the crossing or passing into the box and no real desire from anyone to get to the ball in the box.  And , of course , the one time we did show a bit of quality it was very harshly disallowed.

9 minutes ago, G man said:

Why should he resign.?! Who walks away from a job not knowing when the next one will come along.It’s up to the club to make decisions. Sadly they are not good at that.

Anyone with a shred of decency for a start, maybe that's why 🤔