Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

9 minutes ago, thurso said:

Don’t want to be pedantic but the hearts game was before darvel 

Regardless. The players never tried a lick in any of the 3 games. Each one was used as a way of getting the manger sacked. Club fkd up by not reacting to their obvious demands at first attempt 

3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I get your point, min. The players never downed tools against hearts. That was freak. They had 4 shots on goal, all on target and won 5-0. Darvel was shite, but I still didn’t think the players chucked it. 
Hibs 6-0, they totally chucked it. Captain Anthony Stewart in particular, who was a fucking disgrace to himself, the shirt and the club. 
other may have different views, but that’s how I saw it. The Hibs game was one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from a Dons team and I’ve seen a good few…that day they made it clear they didn’t give a fuck.

I definitely think a few players chucked it (especially v Darvel) Maybe not all but all it takes is a few to do the damage & all it could take is a few v Bonnyrigg. Just look at Clyde game. Couple of players could easily have chucked that game

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I definitely think a few players chucked it (especially v Darvel) Maybe not all but all it takes is a few to do the damage & all it could take is a few v Bonnyrigg. Just look at Clyde game. Couple of players could easily have chucked that game

They could, but I don’t think there is any player unrest or discontent towards, Robson. That’s not to say it won’t happen, but I don’t get that sense just now. 
We have good players and shite coaches, tactics, formations etc, but I do think the players like and are behind Robson. 
that shouldn’t matter a fuck, mind. The clown is inept. I honestly think we’re perfectly capable of losing against Bonnyrigg, without players chucking it.

especially when there is a good chance we’ve lost the 4 games before the Bonnyrigg game. 

im and not long from the game today and im pished, min!

I’m so fucking fed up with the whole thing. Every dons fan I spoke to or heard today wants change. The support are fucking brilliant and deserve investment in a manager that’s the most important person at the club. That manager  knows what he’s doing, has a proven track record of achievement, is inspiring, respected, has humility, is clear and coaches a style/paterns of play and is literate. 

Just now, donswin1983 said:

They could, but I don’t think there is any player unrest or discontent towards, Robson. That’s not to say it won’t happen, but I don’t get that sense just now. 
We have good players and shite coaches, tactics, formations etc, but I do think the players like and are behind Robson. 
that shouldn’t matter a fuck, mind. The clown is inept. I honestly think we’re perfectly capable of losing against Bonnyrigg, without players chucking it.

especially when there is a good chance we’ve lost the 4 games before the Bonnyrigg game. 

There is no way the likes of Duk and Clarkson are happy playing for Robson.

He’s practically nulified their threat.

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Some players did chuck it against darvel. Stewart and ramadani were 2 of the worst culprits then did the same against Hibs 

• Confused 1
7 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Hibs 6-0, they totally chucked it. Captain Anthony Stewart in particular, who was a fucking disgrace to himself, the shirt and the club. 

History repeated itself on 7th October 2023 when a biblically cataclysmic performance from Stewart contributed to MK Dons sacking Graham Alexander, and since then the big God fearing Jonah has played the sum total of 0 (zero) minutes for them.

Imagine being so bad to be so obviously culpable in getting two managers sacked in under 9 months. He challenges Ingolfsson and the boy Paul Marshall as the worst I have seen here but he shades it on account of having been given the armband. MK Dons would probably pay us to take him back.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Giving the players THREE games before Bonnyrigg to come to the conclusion that it is time to ‘Chuck it’ is a risk not worth taking. I agree none have yet but some are definitely not happy with their game’s clearly & doesn’t take much for them to take desperate action to try fix it.

8 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

FB-IMG-1706395814026.jpg

Lol

Hearts were on 33 this season. So none of Cormacks cunts have achieved better than a shite Hearts this season. 

It’s a Fkn bad bad look for Cormack & no excuses can hide it

How do he fk Robson has made it this far is genuinely mind boggling. 

Only fear of media backlash has stopped it happening imo because Cormack is an egotistical SHITEBAG 

17 minutes ago, thurso said:

Some players did chuck it against darvel. Stewart and ramadani were 2 of the worst culprits then did the same against Hibs 

Anthony Stewart fucking disgusts me! I fucking loathe the cunt. Captain of our club. 
If i was empowered I have him publicly executed. Nae with a guillotine either. One of those blunt axes that Mary queen of Scots got.

5 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Anthony Stewart fucking disgusts me! I fucking loathe the cunt. Captain of our club. 
If i was empowered I have him publicly executed. Nae with a guillotine either. One of those blunt axes that Mary queen of Scots got.

So do I. He even had the cheek to come clap the fans after losing 6-0 to Hibs. 

29 minutes ago, thurso said:

Ramadani performance at Darvel was one of the worst I’ve seen from an Aberdeen midfielder and we’ve had some shite 

• Dildo 1
32 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

im and not long from the game today and im pished, min!

I’m so fucking fed up with the whole thing. Every dons fan I spoke to or heard today wants change. The support are fucking brilliant and deserve investment in a manager that’s the most important person at the club. That manager  knows what he’s doing, has a proven track record of achievement, is inspiring, respected, has humility, is clear and coaches a style/paterns of play and is literate. 

Yep the utterly bizarre thing is the players all seem to be trying

40 minutes ago, RUL said:

Ramadani performance at Darvel was one of the worst I’ve seen from an Aberdeen midfielder and we’ve had some shite 

Yes it was but don’t slag him off on here he has some mythical status that he was good and would make all the difference 

48 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep the utterly bizarre thing is the players all seem to be trying

We have also been very lucky with injuries this season. We are generally able to field our strongest eleven week after week.  Can you imagine if we lost Miovski for an extended period of time?

Poor brittle bones Mcgarry apart. 

Absolute fucking shite.

How tf that goal was chopped off is beyong me. Hearts player runs in front of Miovski and Miovski didnt change anything about his direction whatsoever. Cheated!!!

Their penalty.What a stupid rule when you're trying to bring your arm back into your body and the ball strikes your arm/hand millimetres from your body. Wtf?

Shinnie was very good for the first 30 mins and we had chances.

I think that game was crying out for 2 strikers and 2 wingers.

Their defenders were shitting it the first half and I still maintain that with Morris and Duk on the wings and McGrath and Barron feeding them through the middle we would've got far more out of the game.

Their defence was massively open to us that first half and we played the wrong tactics once again.

When is Shinnie going to stop running with the ball that 1 or 2 yards too far.Don't his team mates shout?

Still feel we were absolutely robbed despite all that.

7 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Our midfield have to take a big amount of responsibilty.

Another game that they have practically been non existent.

Outplayed by George Grant (sp?) and some other cunt i’ve never heard of.

Midfield was fine until the tactical genius removed Barron. Fell apart after that, team looked absolutely clueless 

• Upvote 1

Just watched the highlights, and the disallowed goal was utterly fucking shocking. 

The guy runs in front of Miovski who isn't even looking at him, never mind trying to foul him. We're in the realm of every single piece of physical contact in the game can be judged a free kick, if the officials some how work out that that is a free kick. 

VAR was designed to pick up clear and obvious errors. But our game is being destroyed by nitpicking officials who analyse tiny minuatae in slow motion detail, determined to find an infringement (The Fermers goal was the same).

I blame Clancy, who should have had the balls to stand by his original decision and award the goal. But he was a coward, like all these other cunts who hide behind VAR.

• Upvote 2

I wish it was enough to sack Robson but it's not;not to the FMB. 

Would it even be a surprise if Bonnyrigg were to beat us? Well, yes it would but not a huge one. To be frank, if they were to somehow fluke a goal against us could you see us coming back or would the heads go down like they did today? That was fucking terrible. That over everything else - seeing the players pretty much give up - was as clear a sign that we're in danger as you could get.

2 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

I wish it was enough to sack Robson but it's not;not to the FMB. 

Would it even be a surprise if Bonnyrigg were to beat us? Well, yes it would but not a huge one. To be frank, if they were to somehow fluke a goal against us could you see us coming back or would the heads go down like they did today? That was fucking terrible. That over everything else - seeing the players pretty much give up - was as clear a sign that we're in danger as you could get.

You do well to keep staying/getting up to watch games. I'm done until something changes...anything. The result isn't a shock, but if you're saying that the players have given up the ghost that is a huge concern 

33 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

You do well to keep staying/getting up to watch games. I'm done until something changes...anything. The result isn't a shock, but if you're saying that the players have given up the ghost that is a huge concern 

It was stark. We were giving it effort and the better team until they scored and then everything went out of us. It was the kind of thing you saw in the two seasons we just dodged relegation. 

And yeah I don't know... in prospect why the hell am I getting up/staying up for this shit? But then it comes around to game time and I can't not do it. I'm not sure if that makes me a supporter or a sucker or if they're just the same thing.

8 hours ago, scottymc said:

It’s even worse reading x and seeing all the diet huns waxing lyrical about their team and the job wee naisy is doing. 

it’s fucking embarrassing how shite we are but to be that many points behind them is even worse. I think they are fucking pish. Shite times 

I remember with great delight, the tackle that Naismith tried on Milsom when playing for the huns which ruined his cruciate and his season.  

was absolutely ace celebrating him getting stretchered off, it was probably the highlight of that season. 

I hope he was in great pain and in a Great Depression afterwards. 

An evil and wicked man 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, a don in oz said:

It was stark. We were giving it effort and the better team until they scored and then everything went out of us. It was the kind of thing you saw in the two seasons we just dodged relegation. 

And yeah I don't know... in prospect why the hell am I getting up/staying up for this shit? But then it comes around to game time and I can't not do it. I'm not sure if that makes me a supporter or a sucker or if they're just the same thing.

You're not a sucker. Even this morning I gave it some thought...but nah. I can handle any result, but the way we play is too much to take. My take on the spfl is mainly taken from watching dons games. And my take is that it's shite. We are horrible to watch, but I think we have some decent players (who aren't allowed to be free).