Summer 2024 window

11 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

7 to leave in the Summer.

From what I've heard and might be BS hence me putting in rumour section.

• MacDonald 
  • Gartenmann 
  • Jensen
  • Roos
  • Barron
  • Duk
  • Miovski 

The above is hardly surprising if any truth to it. Time will tell I suppose.

Could well be other sales I'd guess if price is right.

Surely Stewart (remember him?) should be on that list too.

14 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

If they are going I can only assume MacDonald and Jensen want away for one reason or another rather than the club wants rid of them.

MacDonald has a year left, is easily our best CB (still cannot fathom out why he was 4th choice under Robson) and currently captaining the side.  Plus he's scored a couple of cracking goals in Europe and the cup semi.

Jensen has two tears left and although he has been poor I'd be interested to see if Thelin can get a tune out of him.  If nothing else worth keeping for cover for LCB and LB.  Can't see him going unless someone is willing to give us at least what we paid for him.

MacDonald just had a baby and maybe wants to move closer to home for him and his partner. Maybe Jimmy Thelin is comfortable with losing him if he finds another deal somewhere. As much as MacDonald has been decent enough recently, he still cost us in the semi final and showed that he is vulnerable, if that was Ruby making those mistakes, he would be hounded out the door. Our GK and defence is what needs the most work, some wingers will be nice as well. 

I don't think we should be pursuing Killian Phillips. As well as inwardly not giving a shit about his missed penalty against his beloved Celtic. I don't think he is particularly good enough for us. Reports in papers saying he will be sold in the summer.

35 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I don't think we should be pursuing Killian Phillips. As well as inwardly not giving a shit about his missed penalty against his beloved Celtic. I don't think he is particularly good enough for us. Reports in papers saying he will be sold in the summer.

Wanting a million for him as well.

• Haha 2
On 5/1/2024 at 10:46 PM, King Street Loon said:

Fucking mental doon there.

A million quid for the prancing pony 🤣

A million for him?

in that case how much is Miovski REALLY worth? At least ten times that.
Has ten times the skill, ten times the work rate, ten times the scoring record, ten times the resale value.

8 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Philips would be better in that Gaelic football - one of the worst loanees we've had in a long time and we've had lots of stinkers.

We wont forget that good 45 mins at home to Celtic ❤️

• Site Sponsor
3 hours ago, dave_min said:

I really fucking hate Liam Kelly.

Not sure if Steve Clarke reads much on here but:

1. Gunn

2. Gordon

3. Zander

4. Goram

5. Kelly

Quite incredulous that ZanderFucking Clark gets even a sniff of a Scotland jersey.

Craig Gordon even though he’s got a gammy leg and knocking on 50 is still miles ahead of thon donkey

• Upvote 1

So,  are we expecting any signings any time soon or will we be waiting until Thelin is in the door?   A few clubs have already stolen a march on us with new signings.  Not gauranteed they will be a success but imo Hearts and now St Mirren have made signings that improve them.   I really do hope that Thelin/Burrows have been working behind the scenes to secure at least a couple of early signings.   Pub talk last week was that we had missed out on a Keeper that Thelin recommended a few weeks ago.  

13 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

So,  are we expecting any signings any time soon or will we be waiting until Thelin is in the door?   A few clubs have already stolen a march on us with new signings.  Not gauranteed they will be a success but imo Hearts and now St Mirren have made signings that improve them.   I really do hope that Thelin/Burrows have been working behind the scenes to secure at least a couple of early signings.   Pub talk last week was that we had missed out on a Keeper that Thelin recommended a few weeks ago.  

Who have St Mirren signed that improves them?