Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic

Great second half, should have won it with shinnie, he played well second half, definitely justifying robsonā€™s sacking as we would have been down and out at half time with his tenure, gartenmann is garbage, really really poor, Miovski is a god, unbelievable talent, Huns next, Miovski is going to destroy them.

Just now, pittodriepie83 said:

Night and day between those two halves. Second half was what weā€™ve been screaming out for.

If shinnie had a right foot we mightā€™ve taken all 3.Ā 

Ref told Shinnie he wouldnt have allowed it.Ā 

Just now, Hoofball said:

No, former hun youth player

No... i mean that you were jesting we would lie down because he is a hun? I honestly never get this train of thought. He will want us to win because he is in charge and boosts his profile. We wont lie down to them.Ā 

Just now, S2RDS said:

No... i mean that you were jesting we would lie down because he is a hun? I honestly never get this train of thought. He will want us to win because he is in charge and boosts his profile. We wont lie down to them.Ā 

I wouldnā€™t be so sure, Robson was Aberdeen manager and look how he had the team lie down against Celtic but always up for it against the huns

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Great second half, should have won it with shinnie, he played well second half, definitely justifying robsonā€™s sacking as we would have been down and out at half time with his tenure, gartenmann is garbage, really really poor, Miovski is a god, unbelievable talent, Huns next, Miovski is going to destroy them.

Miovski is just brilliant. You just expect him to score and invariably he does. He appears to be getting quicker too.Ā 
tore Scales a new arsehole pace wise, even when he gave him a 3 yard start.Ā 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

7 points off Killie with a game a hand is doable to get fourth. We have to keep this level of performance up though and not sink back into shite again. I wasnt even looking at fourth place under Robson, but if we can perform like that then we can look up the way.

Ā 

There really is a fucking good team in there!

Miracles do happen , letā€™s get the right manager in , not one that breeds familiarity with hugs and kisses but one that takes no shit from control freak management and underperforming players. Ā Good result should have won if it werenā€™t for the mafia with flags on the park, Ā thatā€™s the kind of performance we expect from an Aberdeen team.Ā 

12 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

Polvara needs to do a lot of stamina work in the close season. I think he's a good player with the potential to be a lot more no matter what some of you moaners think BUT he needs to be able to last a game and not run out of puff after 60minutes.

A few decent passes including the goal, I rate him but he needs to get stuck in a bit more. Philips showed today what Polvara should be doing every game.Ā