Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic

3 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

To be honest this half Shinnie has impressed me more than most if not all games this season. I fully expected him to go blundering about and get sent off but he's played it canny and some good stuff on the ball. 

It has been a while to see him play like this. Real drive. Wasn't sure he was still capable of it.

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Peedie1 said:

just really sad to see the SFA behave like this, I fully expect a tim pen and a dons red card... likely send Miovski off for diving

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

SFA will do whatever they can to make sure that doesn’t happen

Like not checking Aberdeen Penalty shouts asnd checking every possible opportunity for them.... Chcecking every possible chance of a red card for us and blatently ignoring theirs...

I EXPECT  a handball shout from the corner

1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

I can't get over the difference in the halves. What the fuck did Leven say to them at half time? 

Promised to buy them all kebabs.... From what I have heard he has good connetion with George st kebab shops ;)

2 minutes ago, scottymc said:

This half has been fucking tremendous. Regardless of the result. I didn’t see this in us at all! 

Robson sucked all the skill and fight out of them.

It’s hard to be motivated when you don’t trust the man making the decisions and he’s making poor ones that make you look like you can’t play football.