1 hour ago, Manxsheep said:

Apparently Aberdeen is the third most depressing place to live in the UK , I’m just surprised you didn’t win. But then you win fuck all don’t you. Ha ha ha.

It is quite clear from these posts that you have a burning passion for infant farter

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Is he on a jolly here?  The more I see his interviews, it’s the impression I get. Jokey jokey with the media. 

We need to be beating Killie on Saturday, I don’t care how much in form they are. And then again in the Cup

Definitely I want us to be attacking this lot and putting them under pressure we know most of this squad bottle big games

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

Is he on a jolly here?  The more I see his interviews, it’s the impression I get. Jokey jokey with the media. 

We need to be beating Killie on Saturday, I don’t care how much in form they are. And then again in the Cup

He's been that way for the last 10 years, I think some fans here are reading far too much into things.

• Upvote 6
2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

I wish ,but not going to happen I’m afraid.  Another draw at rugby park, hopefully a win at pittodrie in the cup.  

2 points from 9 when 6 were realistic is my view. He got a free hit in his first two games. He wasn't going to beat Sevco and he wasn't going to lose to Bonnyrigg.

While the football may be marginally better the end product and shit defending/individual mistakes are still very much evident. That needs to be coached out of the defence. Row Z is always better than losing possession.

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

There's a lot of doom and gloom about the place. I'm sure it would help the players massively to be happier and more confident.

I'm sure behind the scenes he'll be making sure they're well prepared. Given his experience and what he's achieved, I'm more inclined to trust him than the previous 3 incumbents

28 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

2 points from 9 when 6 were realistic is my view. He got a free hit in his first two games. He wasn't going to beat Sevco and he wasn't going to lose to Bonnyrigg.

While the football may be marginally better the end product and shit defending/individual mistakes are still very much evident. That needs to be coached out of the defence. Row Z is always better than losing possession.

The sad thing is Roos probably tried to hit row Z

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

You saw how much we were on top of Hibs and would have won bar for dumb defending? He actually has us attacking and creative. He's managed to restore Duk to momentary glimpses of last season in just 2 and a bit weeks.  

So no, it's not a jolly. He's not got anything invested in it because his future doesn't depend on it but I'm not seeing lack of effort. Think folks need to settle the fuck down.

• Upvote 2

Defensive issues? I wonder why? Goalkeeper is the least effective goalie we have had for years. You feel the dread every time opposition line up a free kick or corner. Just land it on the 6 yard line cause he aint coming for it.

Secondly Gartenmann and Jensen are too similar. Need to be playing MacDonald. Cannot understand why he is left out whilst we are crying out to be more switched on defensively. Want to stop losing stupid goals then find an out of contract keeper and play MacDonald. Simples.....

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Defensive issues? I wonder why? Goalkeeper is the least effective goalie we have had for years. You feel the dread every time opposition line up a free kick or corner. Just land it on the 6 yard line cause he aint coming for it.

Secondly Gartenmann and Jensen are too similar. Need to be playing MacDonald. Cannot understand why he is left out whilst we are crying out to be more switched on defensively. Want to stop losing stupid goals then find an out of contract keeper and play MacDonald. Simples.....

Simple answer is he's not been fit. Hopefully up to speed soon. 

Not sure how we've managed to sign 2 Scandinavian centre backs and neither is particularly tall.

33 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

You saw how much we were on top of Hibs and would have won bar for dumb defending? He actually has us attacking and creative. He's managed to restore Duk to momentary glimpses of last season in just 2 and a bit weeks.  

So no, it's not a jolly. He's not got anything invested in it because his future doesn't depend on it but I'm not seeing lack of effort. Think folks need to settle the fuck down.

We would have won bar for dumb defending? Does that only work one way as I saw equally "dumb defending" from Hibs for both of our goals plus add in the penalty claim waved away for Hibs then there is a very strong case to argue we got lucky getting a point.

People don't really need to settl down but equally some people need to open their eyes.

Just now, Broken_Glass said:

We would have won bar for dumb defending? Does that only work one way as I saw equally "dumb defending" from Hibs for both of our goals pluss add in the penalty claim waved away for Hibs then there is a very strong case to argue we got lucky getting a point.

People don't really need to settl down but equally some people need to open their eyes.

Really? We had triple the shots they had. Settle.