4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He’s nailed his interview. This squad is far too nice. Has Barron ever been booked? 

Agreed, tells it how it is yet some of our fans are replying having ago, same cunts were crying the other week for him laughing and not taking it seriously, players are fannies. 

• Upvote 4

Tell you what though, that interview has won me over. 

Basically called them a bunch of gaylords. 

And he's nae wrong, either. 

You can't coach a player to stand up for his team and himself. We've a team of wee boys. 

I's love five minutes with them in training to just kick them

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, CCB III said:

You can't coach a player to stand up for his team and himself. We've a team of wee boys. 

Welcome back!

It's a real shame Ruby is out, would love to see him moulded by the old master, be more lethal than Trident. 

Everything about us at the moment is a shambles. When your 100 year old temporary manager who's just hear for a bit of fun, comes out and says we're awful and that none of the players talk on the pitch, and that we lack physicality and fight, and that they're all too nice, and basically none of them are good enough... you know you're in some mess. 

Warnock has basically written off the rest of the season. I'm not sure what the point is any more. He doesn't think we can get any better. He doesn't think we can get through in the cup. He clearly doesn't think any of the fringe players are good enough to even take a punt on. So we're going to be left watching this dross for the rest of the season, with him coming out after every game saying "we weren't very good were we? (chuckle chuckle)"... "we can't tackle can we, and our defence can't defend, and our goalie can't catch the ball, it's like watching a schoolboy team isn't it, are you with me? (chuckle)"... "Whoever the new manager is must be mad to take on this job (chuckle chuckle chuckle), but you know we'll try and have a bit of a laugh before the end of the season and hopefully we can stay above Ross County and Livingstone and avoid relegation, are you with me?"

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

But, but, Shinnie, he’s one of our own! Looks like the cunt hss turned up here to wind down & pay for his Nairn mansion. 

We can point fingers at certain players and managers but at the end of the day the whole thing is indicative of the retards making the decisions at the top of the club. 

A massive rebuild headed up by an U18s coach and a jumped up travel agent. 

We absolutely didn’t need to give Robson the full time gig & set ourselves back yet again. But we did, and this was the obvious result. 

Excellent post match interview from Neil Warnock. He understands where the problems lie and he's not afraid to articulate that. But does it in such a way that the players shouldn't take the huff and you'd hope it would provoke a positive reaction from them.

• Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He’s nailed his interview. This squad is far too nice. Has Barron ever been booked? 

Yup. To get get beat 2-0 against that mob without one booking is very telling. Could probably count on one hand who I’d be arsed about having here next season. Two of them will be off regardless. 

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

Excellent post match interview from Neil Warnock. He understands where the problems lie and he's not afraid to articulate that. But does it in such a way that the players shouldn't take the huff and you'd hope it would provoke a positive reaction from them.

I'm not convinced - if our players are as soft and sensitive as he suggests (which I think they are) they will probably all be crying themselves to sleep tonight and dreading playing the mighty St Johnstone on Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Everything about us at the moment is a shambles. When your 100 year old temporary manager who's just hear for a bit of fun, comes out and says we're awful and that none of the players talk on the pitch, and that we lack physicality and fight, and that they're all too nice, and basically none of them are good enough... you know you're in some mess. 

Warnock has basically written off the rest of the season. I'm not sure what the point is any more. He doesn't think we can get any better. He doesn't think we can get through in the cup. He clearly doesn't think any of the fringe players are good enough to even take a punt on. So we're going to be left watching this dross for the rest of the season, with him coming out after every game saying "we weren't very good were we? (chuckle chuckle)"... "we can't tackle can we, and our defence can't defend, and our goalie can't catch the ball, it's like watching a schoolboy team isn't it, are you with me? (chuckle)"... "Whoever the new manager is must be mad to take on this job (chuckle chuckle chuckle), but you know we'll try and have a bit of a laugh before the end of the season and hopefully we can stay above Ross County and Livingstone and avoid relegation, are you with me?"

Maybe he's doing us a favour though. Too many inside the club are deluded in thinking they are doing a great job. Surely to fuck the penny will drop. 

4 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

But, but, Shinnie, he’s one of our own! Looks like the cunt hss turned up here to wind down & pay for his Nairn mansion. 

We can point fingers at certain players and managers but at the end of the day the whole thing is indicative of the retards making the decisions at the top of the club. 

A massive rebuild headed up by an U18s coach and a jumped up travel agent. 

We absolutely didn’t need to give Robson the full time gig & set ourselves back yet again. But we did, and this was the obvious result. 

Shinnie wouldn't be shirking effort or responsibility. Problem is his brain and legs are gone. Miles off winning anything in the midfield today. Garbage. 

Cormack is to blame, totally. A cunt of a boy. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Maybe he's doing us a favour though. Too many inside the club are deluded in thinking they are doing a great job. Surely to fuck the penny will drop. 

This will probably end up being the biggest benefit to Warnock. 

Will say it as it's seen and has no need to keep players onside long term. 

Maybe the wimpiest dons team I've seen tbf. Even when we've been shit before someone would kick a motherfucker.

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

I'm not convinced - if our players are as soft and sensitive as he suggests (which I think they are) they will probably all be crying themselves to sleep tonight and dreading playing the mighty St Johnstone on Wednesday.

He's 100% right about them being soft, some are clearly hiding out there at the moment. But i don't think they'll be too disheartened by what he's saying and as a fan i appreciate the honesty.

Togetherness, physicality, balls

Warnocks assessment on what we were missing today and what we lack generally.

Folk on here boring the arse off everyone talking about philosophy and playing style. 

To win games you need those basic elements Warno mentioned.

Hopefully the next manager understands this aswell and we can kick on and start winning games. Forget about philosophy and playing style. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, minijc said:

Welcome back!

It's a real shame Ruby is out, would love to see him moulded by the old master, be more lethal than Trident. 

I hate to tell you mini but Trident was in the news this week because it failed during testing, twice.

I've said before that Gartenmann and Jensen are too soft for Scottish football.  I want to see them channelling their Viking ancestors, going berserk and taking folk out, but they're a pair of fannies.

MacDonald doesn't seen fit enough to play 90 minutes.

Milne has never played a full first team game at in central defence.

When is Ruby back?

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Togetherness, physicality, balls

Warnocks assessment on what we were missing today and what we lack generally.

Folk on here boring the arse off everyone talking about philosophy and playing style. 

To win games you need those basic elements Warno mentioned.

Hopefully the next manager understands this aswell and we can kick on and start winning games. Forget about philosophy and playing style. 

Forget the data. 

Every potential signing has to get his testosterone levels checked and his bollocks measured/weighed. 

We'll win the fucking lot. 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Shinnie wouldn't be shirking effort or responsibility. Problem is his brain and legs are gone. Miles off winning anything in the midfield today. Garbage. 

Cormack is to blame, totally. A cunt of a boy. 

Haven’t seen much effort from him when we’re up against it. Maybe I have and he’s just that shite it looks like he isn’t arsed, I find it hard to believe he’s dropped off that much since the end of last season.

Agree with the point on Cormack. We haven’t got a line of buyers waiting so let’s hope he’s an incredibly slow learner and takes heed of this imaginary review we’ve got ongoing.