3 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

As a side note. I'm a wee bit concerned about the yellowish tinge on his cheeks. Could be jaundice caused by liver problem or a simple case of Gilbert's syndrome. Get yourself checked out Neil. 👍

Could just be his yellow bellied players rubbing off on him. Or scurvy.

4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

IMG-7486.jpg

enough to fuck it on the side of an airport?, mind it’s Glasgow that owns prestwick airport, all I am saying is keep your shite slogans to yourselves please. Was a fucking embarrassment to local people.

That airport in Ayrshire ? That's owned by the Scottish government? That one? Lolz

5 hours ago, RAZOR said:

"Manager Neil Warnock showed his players a "horrible video" in an attempt to stop Aberdeen conceding soft goals." 🤔

2 girls 1 cup?

Could easily have been any of our defensive performances lately tbh. 2girls1cup would be easier on the eyes.

1 hour ago, TerryMcDermott said:

They would have to make prior arrangements to pair off and take turns hoofing each other in the ringer. One player may need to double up if it’s an odd number. That way everyone’s ringer will be hoofed. 

They could just hit their arse with their own heel. Qualifies as part of the boot.

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Warnock is a passive observer. He’s no manager.

All that I’ve seen from him so far makes me think he’s providing shit for Dave in terms of squad assessment and what is required for next season. The players know this and are operating accordingly. Chucked it

Think your right and he's taking the piss out of our great club. I would take 10th position now and reset for next season.

• Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, Beechender said:

Think your right and he's taking the piss out of our great club. I would take 10th position now and reset for next season.

Hope I’m wrong 

St Johnstone are absolute garbage. Statistically worse run of form in the UK or some shit. Levein’s record is as bad as McLean. If they get ANY result tonight, all hell will be let loose.

If you are the new manger next season of Aberdeen FC would you give two hoots as to what Neil Warnock thinks of your squad. No, he is an interim manager and his opinion is worth diddly squat. Surely by now Warnock knows how to get a win against an awful St Johnstone and if not why not.

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, davierobb said:

If you are the new manger next season of Aberdeen FC would you give two hoots as to what Neil Warnock thinks of your squad. No, he is an interim manager and his opinion is worth diddly squat. Surely by now Warnock knows how to get a win against an awful St Johnstone and if not why not.

Well he has told you the defence is crap , the midfield is light weight and attack is just bojan , and between the players they have got 2 managers sacked by playing poorly so it’s on them a manager can only do so much he inherited them he didn’t recruit them the previous managers along with the recruitment team brought them in , if they can’t get up there game they aren’t any use to us next season 

31 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Well, I'd pay more attention to what he's saying than the pish that the FMB etc have said about the team

Of all the things he's said since taking the job, the one that irritates me the most was his 'Well, I've certainly not come here for the money,' followed by ramblings of how much better off financially he'd be elsewhere - This was at his initial Press Conference from memory

Incredibly disrespectful, not a great look professionally, and absolutely begs the question of him taking it seriously

Of course, none of that matters if we win the SC 🙄

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Of all the things he's said since taking the job, the one that irritates me the most was his 'Well, I've certainly not come here for the money,' followed by ramblings of how much better off financially he'd be elsewhere - This was at his initial Press Conference from memory

Incredibly disrespectful, not a great look professionally, and absolutely begs the question of him taking it seriously

Of course, none of that matters if we win the SC 🙄

I’ve never felt comfortable with the appointment.

Firstly it shows a complete lack of succession planning from the Board. 
Laughable. 

And Warnock… I just think he’s ticking a box to say he’s managed in Scotland. 
I don’t get the feeling he’s truly invested in it, and if it goes tits up he’ll not be bothered

Not what we need in a relegation battle. 

I could be completely wrong, but that’s the vibe I’m getting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Hope I’m wrong 

St Johnstone are absolute garbage. Statistically worse run of form in the UK or some shit. Levein’s record is as bad as McLean. If they get ANY result tonight, all hell will be let loose.

That hell needs to be directed at Cormack and every other cunt on the board at Pittodrie not a manager taken in after the transfer window has closed and left with a piss poor squad. 

35 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ve never felt comfortable with the appointment.

Firstly it shows a complete lack of succession planning from the Board. 
Laughable. 

And Warnock… I just think he’s ticking a box to say he’s managed in Scotland. 
I don’t get the feeling he’s truly invested in it, and if it goes tits up he’ll not be bothered

Not what we need in a relegation battle. 

I could be completely wrong, but that’s the vibe I’m getting. 

Yep this is where I'm at as well.. think Warnock is in this for some stories to tell Alan Brazil and Ally McCoist on Talksport in the mornings.

The lack of succession planning is an utter joke. Getting vibes of the Hibs relegation season under Terry Butcher and like them I'm not convinced we've got a squad with the cojones to battle in a playoff.