Worst slogan out the lot.

pure, dead, brilliant.

SHITE, plastered all over prestwick airport for years, not one person in Ayrshire would say that weegie slogan, keep your Rab c nisbitt sounding shit to Glasgow.

pure dead brilliant FUCK OFF.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Worst slogan out the lot.

pure, dead, brilliant.

SHITE, plastered all over prestwick airport for years, not one person in Ayrshire would say that weegie slogan, keep your Rab c nisbitt sounding shit to Glasgow.

pure dead brilliant FUCK OFF.

I’ve never heard anyone say it tbh

6 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Would there be Sevco without Glesga 🤔 

There was an oldco that weren't from Glasgow.

When they were founded, Govan was a separate village from Glasgow. It wasn't absorbed into the city till a year or 2 before WW1

Saying in his press conference today that he was off a couple of days last week due to something he had to reschedule because he decided to take charge of the Rangers game instead of waiting. Must read comments about himself on Twitter as he mentioned the fact folk are saying he’s up here for a holiday. 

10 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Saying in his press conference today that he was off a couple of days last week due to something he had to reschedule because he decided to take charge of the Rangers game instead of waiting. Must read comments about himself on Twitter as he mentioned the fact folk are saying he’s up here for a holiday. 

The level of detail of information that some of our support expect to be informed about is going to come as a shock to him. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Ah. So a tv show? I remember fan Dabby dozy being said on tv a lot. Still didn't hear it used commonly, like the other phrase. 

IMG-7486.jpg

enough to fuck it on the side of an airport?, mind it’s Glasgow that owns prestwick airport, all I am saying is keep your shite slogans to yourselves please. Was a fucking embarrassment to local people.

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

IMG-7486.jpg

enough to fuck it on the side of an airport?, mind it’s Glasgow that owns prestwick airport, all I am saying is keep your shite slogans to yourselves please. Was a fucking embarrassment to local people.

Agree that it’s an abysmal airport.

27 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Folk are tagging him constantly