3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Well, surely its obvious I considered that before I typed it?

"We definitely need something "

Erm, yeah hence the free agent bit

Why do you always have to be such a wanker? Truly the most obnoxious poster on here.

And if you considered it, why not fucking say it? But no your go to is always to be a massive fucking cock.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Absolutely spot on. I think they've all been playing FM with no consideration given to the minerals of the player brought in.

A team of pussies. 

Okay, so what miracle worker is brought in to change things in the meantime?

Do we need a miracle worker? Having attended all his games I think hiring someone even half competent would be a start.

Just now, King Street Loon said:

So Warnock of x amount of years management is deemed not competent. By you.

So what's the answer then?

I’m just a punter who like yourself goes most weeks. I’m not impressed at all by what he’s doing at afc. Im not for a minute claiming more knowledge than you or him. I’m just posting on here because I’ve always done it. 

the answer imo was Robson sacked after cup final / st mirren. New manager brought in. If you mean what I think the answer is now I’m not sure but I’m not backing warnock. I suspect he will finish an awful season in two weeks time with us bottom 6 and out Scottish. I’ve not really answered you but my overall point is I don’t think warnock should have got our job.

1 minute ago, RUL said:

I’m just a punter who like yourself goes most weeks. I’m not impressed at all by what he’s doing at afc. Im not for a minute claiming more knowledge than you or him. I’m just posting on here because I’ve always done it. 

the answer imo was Robson sacked after cup final / st mirren. New manager brought in. If you mean what I think the answer is now I’m not sure but I’m not backing warnock. I suspect he will finish an awful season in two weeks time with us bottom 6 and out Scottish. I’ve not really answered you but my overall point is I don’t think warnock should have got our job.

Warnock is beyond reproach 

He's a proper manager (hate Barry robson)

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Warnock said something today which Jimmy Calderwood alluded to when he was in charge.., folk from Aberdeen city are just too nice and too soft. “Nice lads “ all that stuff. I agree with them 100% .

When I played amateur football and we got drawn against an Aberdeen city team in the cup ( not so much from outlying Aberdeenshire) we knew we were going to bully and dominate the soft cunts. Often wondered if it was due to the oil money and maybe having a ‘cushy’ lifestyle but it was always an easy game.

Now obviously the majority of the players are from overseas and outwith Aberdeen city but you just wonder if the lack of fight rubs off on the players. 

Shite

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Warnock said something today which Jimmy Calderwood alluded to when he was in charge.., folk from Aberdeen city are just too nice and too soft. “Nice lads “ all that stuff. I agree with them 100% .

When I played amateur football and we got drawn against an Aberdeen city team in the cup ( not so much from outlying Aberdeenshire) we knew we were going to bully and dominate the soft cunts. Often wondered if it was due to the oil money and maybe having a ‘cushy’ lifestyle but it was always an easy game.

Now obviously the majority of the players are from overseas and outwith Aberdeen city but you just wonder if the lack of fight rubs off on the players. 

Not sure how long this oil softie rhetoric can last.  Might have been relevant 15 years ago, but now we're just as poor as the rest of the country (if not poorer).

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Canna be arsed

• Dildo 1
27 minutes ago, RUL said:

Don't disagree with any of that really.

I do think your opinion, like a lot of others regarding Warnock has been set even before he set foot in Pittodrie. Only what I’ve seen from the outset with fan opinion.

The only thing I think is wrong with Warnock is he was brought in too late. If he'd been able to get a couple of weeks before the transfer window and it then things I'm almost certain would have been very different. 

Right now he's having to piss with the broken dick left behind by Robson. 

Slight aside: Ruby would be starting every week if fit under Warnock, absolutely sure of that. We're missing that nutter.

3 hours ago, RUL said:

Is he though, experienced I concede but is he any better? Fuck knows mate. Depressed 

Let’s imagine that Warnock was a newbie. 
He would have been castigated for being naive in the extreme. He’s been worse than a frankly awful manager in Robson.

Against Motherwell he started the most ludicrous starting line up of the season. After they scored three and hit the woodwork he worked out it was a terrible formation and folk actually give him credit for changing things. 

Honestly people get the club they deserve and right now we are honking.

There genuinely were fans standing applauding off the players at the end of the game today. What would it take for them to criticise them. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Everything about us at the moment is a shambles. When your 100 year old temporary manager who's just hear for a bit of fun, comes out and says we're awful and that none of the players talk on the pitch, and that we lack physicality and fight, and that they're all too nice, and basically none of them are good enough... you know you're in some mess. 

Warnock has basically written off the rest of the season. I'm not sure what the point is any more. He doesn't think we can get any better. He doesn't think we can get through in the cup. He clearly doesn't think any of the fringe players are good enough to even take a punt on. So we're going to be left watching this dross for the rest of the season, with him coming out after every game saying "we weren't very good were we? (chuckle chuckle)"... "we can't tackle can we, and our defence can't defend, and our goalie can't catch the ball, it's like watching a schoolboy team isn't it, are you with me? (chuckle)"... "Whoever the new manager is must be mad to take on this job (chuckle chuckle chuckle), but you know we'll try and have a bit of a laugh before the end of the season and hopefully we can stay above Ross County and Livingstone and avoid relegation, are you with me?"

Fuck, that was a depressing read...

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Is this whole 4 days off last week actually fact or is it the usual Twitter rumour being passed around as fact? The usual super fan accounts on Twitter posting it as gospel however we all know how a nonsense rumour becomes a fact once it’s said enough.

Sounds like he went back sat came back weds. Players were off Sunday back Monday bar Bojan who was abroad for some unknown reason.

This was standard for warnock. I assume they still had training with coaches. Not sure it’s a good look but probably not unusual?

3 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Let’s imagine that Warnock was a newbie. 
He would have been castigated for being naive in the extreme. He’s been worse than a frankly awful manager in Robson.

Against Motherwell he started the most ludicrous starting line up of the season. After they scored three and hit the woodwork he worked out it was a terrible formation and folk actually give him credit for changing things. 

Honestly people get the club they deserve and right now we are honking.

There genuinely were fans standing applauding off the players at the end of the game today. What would it take for them to criticise them. 

Agree with everything you said there.

I thought initially this season would peter out like when Goodwin took over from Glass.  It felt then like we couldn't buy a win and our aim went from trying to secure top 6 to only ending the risk of relegation with a scraped win at home to Dundee in the 4th last match.  If anything this time we're in an even worse situation, and i feel nothing but dread for Wednesday's match.

I know I'm like a broken record about that Motherwell game, but I honestly can't remember such a reaction before like when that starting XI was announced - everyone I spoke to pre match and also reaction online seemed to be a mix of bafflement and fear.  The way that match started was entirely predictable and I think it has shaped everything that has happened since then too.  

5 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Agree with everything you said there.

I thought initially this season would peter out like when Goodwin took over from Glass.  It felt then like we couldn't buy a win and our aim went from trying to secure top 6 to only ending the risk of relegation with a scraped win at home to Dundee in the 4th last match.  If anything this time we're in an even worse situation, and i feel nothing but dread for Wednesday's match.

I know I'm like a broken record about that Motherwell game, but I honestly can't remember such a reaction before like when that starting XI was announced - everyone I spoke to pre match and also reaction online seemed to be a mix of bafflement and fear.  The way that match started was entirely predictable and I think it has shaped everything that has happened since then too.  

I kind of agree. That night set the tone and we lost any chance of building confidence. Defence been absolutely chaotic ever since 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, RUL said:

Sounds like he went back sat came back weds. Players were off Sunday back Monday bar Bojan who was abroad for some unknown reason.

This was standard for warnock. I assume they still had training with coaches. Not sure it’s a good look but probably not unusual?

You’d assume so, but the way folk are pissing their frillies you’d think the players and staff had been on a three day midweek bender.

If it is true, at worst not a good look like you say. Seems weird it’s only suddenly come to light after we got beat, if the top reds were so upset by it surely they’d have found out midweek & mentioned something then. 

Not sure an extra couple of days with Warnock on the training pitch with them would transform them into a team with a set of balls. 

Nice to hear a manager call out a player if they have done something wrong, yes the work hard every manager says that about Thier team , but Warnock then follows up with saying so and so was poor.

I like that, he says they are nice lads , well maybe they need a grip up ,. apparently Robbo was a coorser cunt last season but changed his attitude this season.

Warnock will  be telling Colgate how shite his team is, how the recruitment is a fucking  red up, how his stradegy is a fucking joke , 

I wonder how that will go down with Colgate I suspect like a calf scour milkshake