1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Laughing stock or not, we need to arrest the slide into relegation, and Warnock isn't going to do that.

I'd rather we're a laughing stock today so we aren't a Championship side tomorrow.

Get him gone.

Although it’s not his fault how bad we are, I do agree a wee bit. 

I mean we are shite by our own standards. We are shite by top 6 standards. 

are the players really so shite we should finish below st johnstone and Ross county though? Surely to fuck not. We aren’t asking for much at this stage. Are you with me?

Just now, Ten Caat said:

It would be the correct decision. There must be a manager we have in mind for the permanent position. Just get him in now and let him start the process of planning for next season. That could mean planning for a season in the fucking Championship, hopefully not but it's difficult to see the current side picking up many points between now and the end of the season. But at least the new boss could find out exactly who needs chasing out the club (difficult as it might prove to be if they've got years left on their contracts) and what positions (reality is every single one) need new players brought in.

If I was a decent manager and was asked to come in at this toxic time it would be a big fat NOPE from me. 

fuck that.

we won’t get a decent permanent manager just now. Just the absolute dregs 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

It would be the correct decision. There must be a manager we have in mind for the permanent position. Just get him in now and let him start the process of planning for next season. That could mean planning for a season in the fucking Championship, hopefully not but it's difficult to see the current side picking up many points between now and the end of the season. But at least the new boss could find out exactly who needs chasing out the club (difficult as it might prove to be if they've got years left on their contracts) and what positions (reality is every single one) need new players brought in.

Add to that, the players have to impress to save themselves. Something you don't have to do under an interim manager you know what be here next season

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Having someone in mind is one thing, but if this review hasn’t finished then it’s the same fucking idiots with the only input as to who it is. Added to that - what half decent manager is going to agree to anything before he sees what league he’d be managing us in? 

9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Laughing stock or not, we need to arrest the slide into relegation, and Warnock isn't going to do that.

I'd rather we're a laughing stock today so we aren't a Championship side tomorrow.

Get him gone.

I can’t see who would take this on and I’m not sure even replacing him would make an iota of a difference.

It’s rotten to the core and Dave’s really fucked it. That would be our 4th manager in 12 months and the demise and current situation isn’t a Warnock issue, it’s a club issue and hiring and firing managers isn’t going to resolve that imo.  Both chairman and players need to take and share blame here. I would feel bad for Warnock if he was binned… but yes I would sacrifice him if it meant staying up. 

57 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

@dazzy_deff has rightly called him out on twitter about that weird obsession. 

massive pet hate. To hold such a grudge over something which ultimately is in every male group chat in whatsapp is bizarre to say the least. Any bloke who says such activity is not in their whatsapp's is a liar. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, pittodriepie83 said:

On the other hand, Robson continued defending the cunts in his post match interviews and that didn’t get a reaction from them either. I don’t think the way he’s handled things are right, but I don’t think he’s deflecting. He’s wrongly thought that trying that would initiate a positive reaction.

Levein gave his team a bollocking after their last game and it did them no harm last night. They were faster and more determined from the kick off. We are too lightweight in midfield when we don't have confidence to pass the ball about. Nearly all the 50/50 balls went to a StJ player who all looked bigger.

10 minutes ago, We Don't Need Eusabio said:

Levein gave his team a bollocking after their last game and it did them no harm last night. They were faster and more determined from the kick off. We are too lightweight in midfield when we don't have confidence to pass the ball about. Nearly all the 50/50 balls went to a StJ player who all looked bigger.

Yep, they’ve been protected in the media and they’ve been criticised in the media and neither approach has had a positive reaction. A squad full of gimps, I wonder which one will be rolled out tomorrow to tell us they need to turn it around soon. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Get him gone.

Aberdeen getting relegated would be like if Everton got relegated, a scandal that should not be allowed to happen. 

Most of the focus being on a new stadium has been at the root of the problem. Either shit or get off the pot. 

The way I see it, if a new stadium is built, it should be a multipurpose stadium. The Lynx ice hockey team should play in the stadium, the AFC Women's team should play there. "WIMMINZ FITBA IZ SH1111TE!!!!!!". Yawn. 

I hate it when useless cunts run things. But then, look at who "runs" the COUNTRY: a gormless Paki from a smack-dealing family who inherited the position from a garden gnome that came to life and fly around in a pink helicopter like some sort of demented version of Challenge Anneka and whose selective memory is up there with Carlos Marcello on bad brown acid.

What? Fitba? Oh aye, eh... COME ON THA FUCKIN' BENFICA! Or something.

• Dildo 2
2 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Aberdeen getting relegated would be like if Everton got relegated, a scandal that should not be allowed to happen. 

Most of the focus being on a new stadium has been at the root of the problem. Either shit or get off the pot. 

The way I see it, if a new stadium is built, it should be a multipurpose stadium. The Lynx ice hockey team should play in the stadium, the AFC Women's team should play there. "WIMMINZ FITBA IZ SH1111TE!!!!!!". Yawn. 

I hate it when useless cunts run things. But then, look at who "runs" the COUNTRY: a gormless Paki from a smack-dealing family who inherited the position from a garden gnome that came to life, fly around in a helicopter like some sort of demented version of, Challenge Anneka and whose selective memory is up there with Carlos Marcello on brown acid.

Almost had an aneurism reading that  🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Rico1903 said:

Doesn’t sound like he has any plans to call it a day. 

“I think it’s a good job that I’m here, because the situation needs some experience to try and get something out of the games we have coming up. We need to get more out of what we’ve got.”

Words mean nothing unless you an back them up. 

Yes the squad is shite and lacks confidence, but if anything, it has got worse since Warnock took over. 

Beginning to look like Tom English and God were onto something when they mocked the board for the appointment. 

Not turned out the way I had hoped so far 😪

1 hour ago, S2RDS said:

Sacking Warnock would make us a laughing stock and should be the final nail in the coffin of the Cormack era. Right or wrong decision, it would be a farce beyond anything I have ever seen at the club. 

Well not really, because the understanding was he would be in interim charge until we found someone permanent.

Sacking him for another interim would be a farce, but no reason why we shouldn't be making a move for a permanent boss now. By the week we become a less enticing prospect.

14 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Has any side done that here.

Wigan did they do it doon south?

Zurich won the 2016 Swiss Cup despite being relegated from the league.

Southampton weren't shite last season, they played great at times, knocked Man City out of the League Cup and weren't shite last night against Liverpool. Sometimes good teams get relegated, but Aberdeen this season have been so shapeless, lacking in graft against teams they could have turned over if they ball was being played to Miovski. What a striker, but he's wasted with us, sorry, it's true. He'll be off now, no doubt about that. A player like that is too good for Celtic, never mind Aberdeen.

39 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

I hate it when useless cunts run things. But then, look at who "runs" the COUNTRY: a gormless Paki from a smack-dealing family who inherited the position from a garden gnome that came to life and fly around in a pink helicopter like some sort of demented version of Challenge Anneka and whose selective memory is up there with Carlos Marcello on bad brown acid.

What are you trying to say like?

Warnock is a dick who seemed to be completely oblivious to the challenge he was taking on here.  Just thought it would be a jolly, no-lose situation.  

He should fuck off. 

The board need to have a long hard look at who is making these decisions and then get them the fuck out of the club, or take a back seat (if it is our esteemed owner who has overseen continual decline since he took the reigns).

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

If I was a decent manager and was asked to come in at this toxic time it would be a big fat NOPE from me. 

fuck that.

we won’t get a decent permanent manager just now. Just the absolute dregs 

I’m not sure what our salary is, but say it’s £5,000 a week, regardless of how shite we are at present, some mug will want the job 

5 hours ago, pittodriepie83 said:

He at least does the basics, wins headers/tackles and isn’t bullied. I don’t argue he’s got a rush of blood to the head in him but we wouldn’t be giving away half the shite goals we have with him in the team. The two Scandi pussies might take heed from him having a set of balls and step up their game. 

Been saying this since he was injured , he has been missed more than expected a bit like ramadani , folk don’t appreciate that at times we need fighters and those as warnock puts it are a bit nasty 

we forget that Aberdeen too have had that previously and with success 

miller , rougvie, Paul Kane , severin, Richardson , I’m not naming the obvious for fear of it being hijacked 

2 hours ago, thurso said:

We have to get a decent manager in and it needs to be done now. All this pussying about with Warnock as interim manager is costing us. 

He was a journeyman manager from the south (and a bang average one at that) with a bit of patter. That’s not what we need, we need someone who can come in and get the best out of this squad that’s been generally underperforming all season 

The squad is the bloody problem tho. It wouldn’t matter who you got in as manager when they’ve still only got that embarrassment of a squad to pick from. 

7 minutes ago, RUL said:

I’m not sure what our salary is, but say it’s £5,000 a week, regardless of how shite we are at present, some mug will want the job 

5k per week wouldn’t be enough with the threat of relegation hanging over this team, no decent manager would want the job if it means their CV it blotted with the first relegation in history of Aberdeen football club. You end up with a bunch of mentalists and managers nowhere near the standard required firing in their CV’s in the hope of a large payday at AFC’s expense 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

massive pet hate. To hold such a grudge over something which ultimately is in every male group chat in whatsapp is bizarre to say the least. Any bloke who says such activity is not in their whatsapp's is a liar. 

Or their WhatsApp is shite.

12 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

What are you trying to say like?

Just internet rambling shite. Never look for sensible, profound insight on da webz.

I just try to enjoy fitba and the main way I do that is to pretty much avoid Scottish club fitba! 

It looks so diddy at times. The absolute shite officiating doesn't help. If Swiss Super League had our refs, there would be a boycott by the clubs. 

Let it all play out this decade and see where we are in August 2030.

2 hours ago, S2RDS said:

Sacking Warnock would make us a laughing stock and should be the final nail in the coffin of the Cormack era. Right or wrong decision, it would be a farce beyond anything I have ever seen at the club. 

No it wouldn’t. Teams have sacked managers after a few games before and it’s been for the better. 

9 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

The squad is the bloody problem tho. It wouldn’t matter who you got in as manager when they’ve still only got that embarrassment of a squad to pick from. 

The squad isn’t the problem. With the players we have and with a competent manager we should be able to field a team that’s capable of beating most teams in this league especially shite like st Johnston 

• Upvote 1