Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

Just now, Millertime said:

In all seriousness it sounds like you invest too much of your happiness in a football club

You not the guy who posted on here as you were crying on the way to your car a while back?

No. I wasn’t.
Aberdeen FC is a big part of my life, was a big part of my father and grandfathers life. I won’t apologise for being emotional about my team and what I’m seeing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

If apathy sets in amongst the support then you know things are bad. It shouldn't happen very often. Under Cormack it's happened 4 times in 4 years. 

Unfortunately it seems to have set in amongst the players. After all the talk after Killie of showing fight and nastiness and watching a "horrible" video, that was the performance they put in?

Worrying combination when you've got shite players and absolutely no fight. 

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

In all seriousness it sounds like you invest too much of your happiness in a football club

You not the guy who posted on here as you were crying on the way to your car a while back?

Does this not bother you? You don’t feel emotional about this? You’ve been on here for about 20 years and have had more posts than the Royal Mail. 
but, you crack on, try and make a mockery of me for being emotional about this. 
I care deeply about this, which I would imagine the majority of people on here do too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how relegation for Aberdeen is a special case compared to Hibs, Hearts, and United, btw. 

Genuinely curious what our unique situation would be, 

Can you put your question in the form of a question please

It's really sad. I thought Warnock could inspire, with all his years of experience, but alas it is not to be. Desperate times. I could say we still have hope for the Cup. But i would be kidding myself. The last two "performances" have destroyed any hope we can rise to that occasion.

1 minute ago, Russell said:

Can you put your question in the form of a question please

That wasn't a question, it was a statement referencing an earlier question. 

Thank you for showing an interest in Kelt's posts. 

15 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

Where are the guys who were saying that we had the best squad in years.

Just a bunch of useless misfits who don't care about Aberdeen Football club.

Right here. When it's going well for them they can play. They are confidence players with no backbone though and no dig when it's not going their way. If you can't have an entire team of people with that then you at least need a core of it and we don't. 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

If you’re not emotionally invested in the Dons then I’d argue posting on here day after day is much more troubling behaviour 

Don't give me that

I've given 25 years of my emotions to Aberdeen football club and suffered from those emotions a great deal 

The last couple of years have had a tremendous effect on my mental health and I was merely offering genuine advice, advice which I myself am trying to follow 

Could have played for another 90 mins tonight and not scored.

Fucking woeful defending from both Gartenmann and Jensen as per. Absolutely criminal we didn’t sign another CB to play with MacDonald in January.

Just praying we can scrape a couple wins from somewhere to avoid the relegation playoff. Shambles

6 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Does this not bother you? You don’t feel emotional about this? You’ve been on here for about 20 years and have had more posts than the Royal Mail. 
but, you crack on, try and make a mockery of me for being emotional about this. 
I care deeply about this, which I would imagine the majority of people on here do too. 

You're misinterpreting me

I'm saying it for your own good 

I not too long ago was sitting with my fingers on the pulse in my neck because I was SO angry at the keech I was watching I was terrified I had a heart attack or stroke coming 

I would catch myself chewing on my hands

I was doing really well with my eating,  for example,  eating healthily for almost a week then 20 mins into our games, I'm eating a "share" bag of Nik naks

I was way, way too invested in it and it was having a severe detrimental effect on me, mentally and with my hands, physically 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

You're misinterpreting me

I'm saying it for your own good 

I not too long ago was sitting with my fingers on the pulse in my neck because I was SO angry at the keech I was watching I was terrified I had a heart attack or stroke coming 

I would catch myself chewing on my hands

I was doing really well with my eating,  for example,  eating healthily for almost a week then 20 mins into our games, I'm eating a "share" bag of Nik naks

I was way, way too invested in it and it was having a severe detrimental effect on me, mentally and with my hands, physically 

What the fuck have I just read? 😂

• Haha 7