Cormack Thread

How much does it cost to exit Goodwin - plus ; sign a GK, a new defence - when we need to simultaneously do both? And, can we afford not to.

Arguably at this stage of the transfer window with 7 days to go - sorting out that back line is of equal importance to exiting Goodwin, even with Robson in charge until end of season and Goodwin gone, not stemming the tide puts us into further misery across the second half of the season.

Hugely expensive decisions and the costly result of recruitment roulette where again the basis of any team is sort out the back line and build from there, we all saw this under Glass reign. It's been a shoddy attempt to fix this under Goodwin and for that Cormack, Goodwin, Gunn all culpable.

Troubling times indeed.

36 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

DC can Fk off. Should never have gotten close to January before sacking Goodwin let alone 11 o’clock the day after getting knocked out of cup to Darvel. 

Cormack is worse than Milne 100% training complex or not

The problem for DC and the club is that there isn’t a plethora of multi-millionaires queuing up wanting to buy him out of the club.  I would bet that if he could walk away then he would.   He has got himself and the club into a hole that’s going to be very difficult to get out of without him throwing more money at it.   Whether he is willing and or able to actually do this remains to be seen.. 

Is. Cormac biding his time,  waiting for the window to close    in order to offset financial losses 

bin Goodwin- Compo

bin Gunn - Compo

new defenders required to at least attempt to gain a euro spot    another payment fees and or salary 

new manager may require compo to present employer ?  No budget for transfers until summertime 

unless new players are out of contract 

new DOF  more than likely  on more than the current travel agent’s salary 

If he waits for the window to close and offsets any transfer funds to compo Goodwin and hopefully Gunn with the outlay for team improvement. 

either way  shitfiest 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

He may have to put the club up for sale, apart from the training facilities, we are back to the days of Milne's early reign of terror. Though he never had a Darvel moment which makes Cormack look hopeless even compared to Milne.

That’ll be an interesting conversation, with any perspective buyers. Whatever figure Cormack wanted, add on £80m for a new fucking stadium.

So no sacking today, the club limps on with Goodwin and Gunn. Millions in losses during Cormacks short tenure, no closer to a new stadium, two failed managers and a dysfunctional squad without enough professionalism and pride to defeat Darval. Our club is rotting from the top down and is now a national laughing stock. DC please park your enormous ego and appoint a qualified DoF and Manager and turn this mess around before things get even worse!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The non action in binning JG & Cormacks other hingers on is the straw that’s broken the camels back for me. Football as a whole has been in massive decline for years for the smaller teams because of CL Etc. But domestically it’s only gotten worse also with VAR, corruption, bias etc. I have steadily been losing all interest & Aberdeens shitshow & inabilities have killed it for me. I’ll look for results but ‘support’ is pretty much gone. Hard to stay interested in such a misery inducing club

• Haha 1
Just now, The Gee Man said:

Scandalous there has been no word from our Chairman. He’s now moved the spotlight from Goodwin to fully on him. 

That he has utterly failed to act swiftly and decisively, says a lot about his 'leadership' and also makes me even less confident that he'll get it right next time, which he really has to do. 

There’s a lot more at pittodrie as well as Goodwin that need sacking. 

The Hearts result and the other embarrassing results this season is an insult to the Fans who support AFC, most of them spending money they can’t afford to support these fakes who call themselves Chairmam, Director of Football, Manager , and Team member who wear the shirt.    You lot have let the supporters and the city down, and it will take months or years for the Darvel result to fade away.  

Aberdeen will be ridiculed at away games , ridiculed by supporters of other clubs for their visits to Pittodrie.   Cormack in my opinion does not have the brain to pick the next manager. Just look at the last 2.  Mcinnes was ok then near the end lost interest, which tesulted in poor performances by the team he was in control of at the time. 

This has turned into the Biggest Cluster F____k  in the clubs history.

3 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

There’s a lot more at pittodrie as well as Goodwin that need sacking. 

The Hearts result and the other embarrassing results this season is an insult to the Fans who support AFC, most of them spending money they can’t afford to support these fakes who call themselves Chairmam, Director of Football, Manager , and Team member who wear the shirt.    You lot have let the supporters and the city down, and it will take months or years for the Darvel result to fade away.  

Aberdeen will be ridiculed at away games , ridiculed by supporters of other clubs for their visits to Pittodrie.   Cormack in my opinion does not have the brain to pick the next manager. Just look at the last 2.  Mcinnes was ok then near the end lost interest, which tesulted in poor performances by the team he was in control of at the time. 

This has turned into the Biggest Cluster F____k  in the clubs history.

I think somebody stole your password

Just now, Robin Askwith said:

That’s the vote of confidence 

He’ll be gone after the Motherwell game 

Exactly what manager ever turned it round after receiving the vote of confidence. Playing out a fucking farce here. 

What's the point. Its still gonna cost a heapnof cash to ditch him in 2 or 3 weeks time. The only difference will be more points dropped.